The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:16 am

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

not really, there are so many things that make it obvious that madara is tobi, how could danzo possibly be.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 am

Suigetsu_Hozaki wrote:
not really, there are so many things that make it obvious that madara is tobi, how could danzo possibly be.

I don't believe for a moment Tobi is Danzo, Tobi is Obito

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 am

no...obito was crushed and at the point of death, its just not possible.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 am

Suigetsu_Hozaki wrote:
no...obito was crushed and at the point of death, its just not possible.

Much like it would be impossible to survive a surgery to turn oneself into a wooden puppet
Or live through the hell bound beat down given by Zabuza
Or continue to keep a dead body working as a puppet without it decomposing
Or spit fire out of your mouth
Or have an actual successful eye transplant
Or use a giant wing shurriken
Or bring countless people you just killed back from the dead

You can't use "It's just not possible" logic on a work of fiction, it's just not possible
Oh yes I did

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:36 am

all of those are perfectly explained by ninja's, where its basically confirmed obito died...you just listed off ninja abilities..

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am

Suigetsu_Hozaki wrote:
all of those are perfectly explained by ninja's, where its basically confirmed obito died...you just listed off ninja abilities..

And as proved by Nagato and Chiyo, a ninja can be brought back from the dead

And as proved through countless other ninjas, can survive excruciating injury

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:49 am

but there wasnt really anyone there to help him...

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:52 am

Suigetsu_Hozaki wrote:
but there wasnt really anyone there to help him...

Do you know that?

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:54 am

eyeh, im kishimoto myself dur dur dur...:p no not really, it would just be stupid if obito was tobi. lol

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 am

Waifu: You!
3rd character databook says Obito is dead

Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 am

The An Hero of Time wrote:
3rd character databook says Obito is dead

Because if you wanted to build up suspense within a story, you obviously spoil everything in a databook

Databooks mean nothing

Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:08 am

MGN Username: Playat
Currently Playing: Smash WiiU
Um yeah I just read the latest issue and it didn't say that danzo is Madara.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Currently Playing: FF13, Naruto: UNS2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Black Ops, & AC: Brotherhood
Playat wrote:

He isn't.... nobody said he was...

Ziku: that pathetic attempt wasn't a comeback it just showed you know how spam. Good job. If you still believe for a second Tobi is Obito, I only pray the rest of your days don't end in mockery.

As for your question about whether or not someone was there to help Obito in his dieing minutes. The answer is no. If you read Kakashi Gaiden you'd know that. Only Kakashi, Minato, and the healer (anyone remember her name?) were there. Obito requested his eye transfered into Kakashi and the healer did that. They left him afterwords. Obviously if someones body is half crushed by a boulder all thats left is to bleed to death. The healer begged to help Obito but he said no. He soon died...

PS3 Info:
PSN: KazuoMitarashi
Black Ops: 2nd Prestige Level 44
Brotherhood: Level 50
I also play Dissidia 012 Duodecim on Ad-hoc.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:54 pm

Golden Ike wrote:
Playat wrote:

He isn't.... nobody said he was...

Ziku: that pathetic attempt wasn't a comeback it just showed you know how spam. Good job. If you still believe for a second Tobi is Obito, I only pray the rest of your days don't end in mockery.

As for your question about whether or not someone was there to help Obito in his dieing minutes. The answer is no. If you read Kakashi Gaiden you'd know that. Only Kakashi, Minato, and the healer (anyone remember her name?) were there. Obito requested his eye transfered into Kakashi and the healer did that. They left him afterwords. Obviously if someones body is half crushed by a boulder all thats left is to bleed to death. The healer begged to help Obito but he said no. He soon died...

It's funny how you think talking down to people makes you look big when it doesnt mean a thing

Neji was doomed to die when he fought Kidomaru, he himself was sure of it. It was not shown how or what saved him, but Neji lived to see another day.

This is a prime example of when a death is strongly hinted to, but not certain. Obito's body was crushed, isn't that a rather convenient way to die? No one else within the series had a death that was not shown on screen unless they died before the series started (Such as the first and second hokages), but their deaths are proven because of Orochimaru's ressurection jutsu. Minato's death is not shown but due to the assurance the sealing jutsu would kill its user that too is given.

Obito, however, was left for dead. Tobi bears many resemblances to Obito, including mechanically mended body and his one hidden eye. The portion of Tobi's face that has been unveiled showed unusual scars leading to the hidden side of the face. In addition if Tobi was Madara, why would one eye be covered or why he isn't using his Mangekyo Sharingan

Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Waifu: You!
Yea, but.
3rd Character Databook is completely true (But Tobi and Madara have to seperate pages)
And if he was Obito was Tobi, he would not have known the Uchiha Clan secrets.
ONLY DANZO, KOMURA, HIRUZEN AND THE OTHER ELDER KNEW IT.
WHEN HE TAKES OFF HIS MASK, KISAME SAYS "Oh, I didn't know it was you, Lord Mizukage Madara Emeritus".
And the real reason Danzo wants Kabuto is probably to kill him so he could not tell anyone the truth about him being Tobi.

Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:35 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 146  Next