The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:36 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
Mini mafia 3 Lovers mafia. 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
[:] wrote:
Calling Geno and Scott as the scum team with possible replacement of Shoop.

Vote: Scott

That's an incredibly hasty and dumb call if I may say so myself. You've seen one post by me.

My intent is to pump some blood into this game and get us on the right track for some scumhunting. Unless you believe that claiming fool in a lovers mafia is normal?

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:30 pm
Site Admin

On top of that he's been playing EXTREMELY strangely, I don't know if it's due to his personality or whatever but it should not be overlooked.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Claiming fool in lover's mafia isn't strange, it's a joke and should not be regarded seriously.

Your attempt to build a case around it is laughable.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm
Site Admin

Except he's been revolving his ENTIRE PLAY around it. The entire game. When you're going off of literally no information you have to investigate and prod where you can. That fact that you're so willing to overlook it is what's laughable here.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 pm
Site Admin

If It was indeed a joke then I implore that shoop come forward and say that it was, because from a normal perspective he's been pushing it for pages.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 pm
BR Member

Unless he's doing it to distract the town, I really don't think it should be taken seriously.

That said, Shoop, now that the game has taken a slight tinge of seriousness, I suggest you start playing as such.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:41 pm
BR Member

Actually switching vote over to Vote: Dr. Geno because this is very different from you town play in 14.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:45 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
In all seriousness though I'm 99% sure Scott is scum.

Could you at least explain where your suspicion comes from? Seems like you just decided to pick me and you haven't really given much reasoning

also Thomas, if you have time to post in other mafia topics, could you at least post in here too?

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:46 pm
Site Admin

Actually switching vote over to Vote: Dr. Geno because this is very different from you town play in 14.

Of course it's different. That was a game where I had to sink under the radar and attract as little attention to myself as I could do to my role. This one since I'm vanilla I don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. Think a little.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:49 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
[:] and Shoop could possibly be the scum team, also, Shoop said he was joking around somewhere.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 pm

Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Three things to say here:

1. I'm not a fool. I was joking.

2. Finally the ball starts rolling NOTHING WAS HAPPENING.

3. It's a Mini-Mafia and I wanna have fun. So that's what I'm doing.

Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:06 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Dr.Geno wrote:
On top of that he's been playing EXTREMELY strangely, I don't know if it's due to his personality or whatever but it should not be overlooked.

He's probably just trolling around. I've seen him troll around like this in other places besides here. It doesn't seem like a threat at the moment.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:36 am
Site Admin

Now that he's admitted that he was joking we should check around. I see you all constantly checking this forum but nobody is posting. Let's get the ball rolling, post your reads please.

Thomas Terminator: I'm very on the fence. In one way he has exhibited slightly strange behavior. Believing we're at Lylo, quick to jump on the bandwagon of accusing Nixter, among other things. However he hasn't done anything that would land him in my FoS too strongly. Seems to by lying low. heheeh... LY ing LOw. hdhjszkflh

King Arthur: I don't have much of an opinion because all of his posts so far have been joking around with Shoop.

[:]: Has, since his first post seemed incredibly on edge and in my opinion has been trying to play the game the wrong way, trying to throw accusations as scare tactics in a game where nobody has to feel scared since it's blanketed with vanilla everyones. That tactic very clearly is drab and doesn't work. I believe he is town, but is going about his scumhunting in a very counterproductive way. And... questionnaires. I also think it was strange that he dismissed Shoop's joke completely yet jumped the gun when Nixter joked. Shady. I want to believe that he is town but I can't say I'm completely sure. His town-like actions haven't benefited the town at all so far, and that could very well be intentional. Who knows.

Scott: Hasn't said much of anything really. Planning on getting more of an idea from him through his reads and upcoming posts.

Mr.Shoop: Claimed fool, doesn't seem to be taking the game very seriously. That makes me want to lean more toward a town read, just because if he was mafia I don't think he'd want to attract too much attention to himself. Then again it could be reverse psychology, but taking shoop's previous play into consideration I don't think he considers wifom that deeply to even consider the possibility.

In general, it seemed that everyone but [:] and Thomas understood that we were not at Lylo. In their lovers quicktopic I think they could have been discussing how the game will be easy because they think it's Lylo, or something. It could very well be a coincidence. Just need to keep your eyes peeled for that sort of behavior.

Tough so far. I'd like to press the [:] Thomas situation. I could very well be wrong because this is really my second time attempting to formulate a lead on people.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 am
BR Member

Everything in this thread until page 5 had been a joke. (Except Shoop's fool claim, which is completely real)

The scum is strong with this one. Overall Geno's posts remind me of the thought process I was going through playing as Mafia the first time back in MG Mafia 3.
His posts reek of newb scum. I'm really sorry if you aren't, (I've been wrong before) but you must understand that if you're tripping the alarms, I gotta lynch you.

Dr.Geno wrote:
[:]: Has, since his first post seemed incredibly on edge and in my opinion has been trying to play the game the wrong way, trying to throw accusations as scare tactics in a game where nobody has to feel scared since it's blanketed with vanilla everyones. That tactic very clearly is drab and doesn't work. I believe he is town, but is going about his scumhunting in a very counterproductive way. And... questionnaires. I also think it was strange that he dismissed Shoop's joke completely yet jumped the gun when Nixter joked. Shady. I want to believe that he is town but I can't say I'm completely sure. His town-like actions haven't benefited the town at all so far, and that could very well be intentional. Who knows.

Random accusations are part of my play style. Maybe my play style is drab and doesn't work, but there was a whole role based off it in a previous Mafia game.
I can't have done my scumhunting in a completely counterproductive way: no one has done any real scum hunting until you joined.
Perhaps I jumped on Nixter as a joke? I know for a fact that you have enough of a sense of humor to appreciate that. Stop pseudo-nitpicking.
My town-like actions can't have benefited the town; I haven't taken any town-like actions except accuse you because of your terrible arguments.

Scott: General Scum vibe. Can't point out anything super specific but some general scummy behavior such as quoting and agreeing quietly, staying low and going with the general flow.

Mr. Shoop: Has done nothing of note. Which is of note because it's time he did something of note.

King Arthur: General town vibe. Interaction with Shoop could be some silly variant of the Maff vs. Maff but I doubt it.

[:]: So much town oh my goodness I can't believe how town this guy is.

Dr.Geno: NEWB SCUM.

T_T: Null. Can't tell if he's up or down.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 am
Site Admin

Good idea to joke around for five pages. I'm not scum. Maybe you all should take it a bit more seriously. Don't complain that the game is slow if you're gonna jerk off the whole time.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:11 pm
 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next