The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:20 pm

[ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Pokemon Dungeon Arena (WIP) 

I'm starting a new pokemon RP. This is what I have so far tell me what you think and don't be afraid to ask questions

Story
Radios, TVs, and pokegear, all chime to the T.V. news station. At the same time they fall in sync and begin broadcasting. A woman begins to speak, "Major urgent news to day in the pokemon world folks." This being able to be heard in every town, city, forest and route. "Today a new "Champions of Champions," pokemon tournament, has been made offical. Ocording to the new regulations, "All pokemon trainers, as of now, have no badges! Trainers may keep four of their pokemon from their past to embark on this adventure with them. So no confusion will be made about what pokemon you choose, trainers will have to report to a pokemon center to have the pokemon's ID number updated. Trainers may catch more pokemon in the future, but for now you are nearly back at your roots. Two on two battle may be issued to gym leaders. Gym leader may pick a partner if they wish, same for trainers. If neither trainer has the gym of the leader they are battling, they both may be rewarded it." It also states that to qualify for the "Champions of Champions" pokemon tournament, you must win all 40 badges, defeat all of the 5 Pokemon League Masters Groups, and win all secondary badges. This means all trainers will surely be traveling through out the pokemon world this includes Kanto, Johto, Sevii Islands, Hoenn, Battle Frontier, Sinnoh, Orange Islands, Behkenno, Orre, Fiore, Almia and many other places and islands. Thank you, people of the world for giving me your time. Now please resume you daily lives."

The world was stunned at the annoucment, but at the same time estatic. People were rushing every where. People wept, people laughed, and people smiled. Some parents didn't want to see their children or grandchildren set off again, some parents set off also to become the best they can. With only about an hour passed, the first gym battle of the world with new rules as issued. Many were there to watch it and claimed it was extrodinary. The gym leader that was battled was Falker, the flying user. Two trainers thought they would have a easy time in a two on two match at the in Viridian. The new gym leader gave them a beating that was unforgettable.

Details About the World
People on this journey are constanly on the move. Technology has become unlike imagination. Pokegear has become a basic. Pokegear has a hologram projector, radio, T.V., holo phone, a constantly updated pokedex, and a water resistant body structure.Things like hover boards, mega terrain bikes, and cars that run on pokemon "leftovers" have replaced bikes. Poeple still enjoy riding pokemon, as a sport and for fun.

Tournaments, contests, and Home Town Battles or H.T.B. are what people are most active in. Tournaments help show who is the best of them by battling it out. There are many types of tournaments, they range from one-on-one to 3 trainer two-on-one to 4 trainer two-on-two to single trainer two-on-two. Contests prove who has style. Trainers compete by showing of array of move combinations to impress the judges. H.T.Bs is one of the things that people love. Some times that compete in races or all out pokemon battles against each other. Its more like war. H.T.Bs are usally held in a very open area to insure safety.

Character Profile

Name: (Give yourself a name.)
Personality: (How do you mainly react to things?)
Starting Pokemon: (Choose 4. These may be any pokemon, exept Legendaries.)
History: (Give details about your past life.)
Home Town: (What city are you from?)

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Last edited by J-Corp on Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 am

Set every pokemon free? WTF?

That's a little harsh!

A lot of trainers get really attached to their pokemon, that makes no sense.

It should be, that you may only USE one pokeomon to start out, and all others must either stay behind, or be sent to the computer space.

Fix the problem and I might join.

And silently you die...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 am

Eew

It's bad, even for a Pokemon RP...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:37 am

Snow Taradien wrote:

That's a little harsh!

It should be, that you may only USE one pokeomon to start out, and all others must either stay behind, or be sent to the computer space.

You say it like the world cares, and its ment to say if you want to participate in this whole adventure you must let them go. You should be a new trainer anyway this is not a sinp off of Belth's RP.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:18 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
Eew

It's bad, even for a Pokemon RP...

I know it is, but I'm trying to make to my and everyone elses likeing.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:23 pm

J-corp wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:

That's a little harsh!

You say it like the world cares, and its ment to say if you want to participate in this whole adventure you must let them go. You should be a new trainer anyway this is not a sinp off of Belth's RP.

Who said it was a snip of Belths?

Whatever.

It doesn't matter to me really anyway I've already decided, Asayake.
Who else would I choose anyway? :roll:

And silently you die...

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
J-corp wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:

That's a little harsh!

Whatever.

Absol, you traitor.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:48 pm

Kyzak wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:
J-corp wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:

That's a little harsh!

Whatever.

Absol, you traitor.

Asayake is the name of my Absol -_-

And silently you die...

Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Snow Taradien wrote:
J-corp wrote:
Snow Taradien wrote:

That's a little harsh!

Whatever.

:huh: ... What the f***? I think I ment sequal, not snip. Either way if you do choose to be a trainer whos released his pokemon, then okay get all emo.

I was also thinking, that only the people who were already trainers before the new rules should be the only ones with backgrounds. (I only want the history of your adventure, not your fuggen life story)

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:08 pm

This thing is so gonna f*** fail.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:19 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:
This thing is so gonna f#%$& fail.

I'm gonna put time into this one. I'm not just gonna throw another rp out there that won't last past 35 pages.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Quote:
"They all must send every pokemon exept one free. Trainers may catch more pokemon in the future, but for now you are back at your roots."

*replace*

"Trainers may only have one from their olf team to join them on the new quest. They may use the others in outside pokemon battles but none such as Gym, Tournament, Contest, and Free-for-all battles." So that means you may only choose one pokemon that you've already caught to assist you on your new path.

Hows that sound guys?

I think this could be a sequal to Belths. It would have more sense to it.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:48 am

J-corp wrote:
Quote:
"They all must send every pokemon exept one free. Trainers may catch more pokemon in the future, but for now you are back at your roots."

*replace*

"Trainers may only have one from their olf team to join them on the new quest. They may use the others in outside pokemon battles but none such as Gym, Tournament, Contest, and Free-for-all battles." So that means you may only choose one pokemon that you've already caught to assist you on your new path.

Hows that sound guys?

How the f*** does that put any sense to it?

No.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 am

J-Corp fails and so will this RP.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:58 am

f*** u you transsexual.

Belthazar666 wrote:
J-corp wrote:
Quote:

*replace*

Hows that sound guys?

How the f#%$& does that put any sense to it?

No.

I don't really know.

Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:35 pm
 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next