The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:29 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
North Kaio's Guidance 

MGN Username: CarlosVillar
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
If Goku'll have a Guidance just like Snake Codec and Palutena's Guidance, what would he and North Kaio having a conversations about the opponents' techniques?

The guidance only works on Planet Namek stage with Goku. :goku:

Write a comment below and think about the info fighters with Goku and North Kaio's conversations.

Last edited by Carloscreate100 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Currently Playing: OPTC, Yugioh, Naruto Online, Persona, SSF2, DBXV2
Waifu: Chie
Well, i thought one up for Naruto

Naruto: show
Goku: Hey, King Kai! This guy looks like he's mastered the Multi-Form Technique!

KK: That's not the Multi-form, that's his special technique, the Shadow Clone Technique! It works just like the Multi Form, but without the drawback of cutting his own strength!

Goku: Woah! And he can use the Big Bang Attack too?!

KK: Wrong again! That's the Wind Spiral Technique, better known as the Rasengan! If he charges it enough, he can throw it at you and blow you to smithereens!

Goku: Awesome! Looks like I'll just have to focus on the real one!

KK: That's not gonna be hard, since his clones are more like projectiles than fighters, but be careful! He likes to be up in your face, and he knows just how to get there! Watch when he throws his clones, or you're gonna catch a wind bomb right to the face!

Goku: Wow! Now I'm getting really pumped! Thanks, King Kai!

Heres one for Pit too: show
Goku: Woah, its a bird person!

KK: No, Goku, that's Pit, an angel.

Goku: Like Whis?!

KK: No, Goku, not like Whis. Pit isn't an advisor, he's more of a servant to his goddess.

Goku: A Goddess Of Destruction?

KK: Not of destruction!

Goku: So, like a Kai?

KK: No, not a kai-

Goku: A SUPREME Kai? Or like Kami?!

KK: NO, NOT LIKE- well, actually, she is kinda like Kami.

Goku: Called it!

KK: Anyways, be careful of those arrows! even if you dodge them once, he can guide them back and hit you from behind!

Goku: Like Android 13's SS Deadly Bomber!

KK: sure. He can also pull out a pair of shields that can turn ki blasts right back at you, so stay on your toes!

Goku: Thanks for the heads up, King Kai! Time to show this angel the power of a Saiyan God!

Kirby: show
Goku: Oh, crap, is that Majin Buu?!

KK: Nah, that's just Kirby! He's a hero from the planet Popstar, and can swallow anything with that big mouth of his, and put it in a different dimension in his stomach, and call upon it to gain abilities akin to what he swallowed, meaning he can even replicate the Kamehameha!

Goku: ... are you-

KK: Yes, I'm sure he's not Majin Buu! He uses weapons, not transformations. Watch out for that hammer in the air, cuz even if he misses once, he'll swing again to try to nail you!

Goku: He looks like the candy that Majin Buu turns people into!

KK: I GET IT, HE'S LIKE BUU! Anyways, he has several ways to spike you into the ground and beyond! His Final Cutter will drag you away, and his Stone ability will make him almost impossible to break!

Goku: stay out from under him, got it!

KK: It isn't that simple. If he grabs you by the ledge, you can kiss your butt goodbye, cuz he will suplex you both out of bounds!

Goku: Yikes! Thanks for the heads up, King Kai! Let's just hope he doesn't get my Super Saiyan power if he swallows me!

and if he gets interrupted by a death while talking with King Kai?

KK: Goku? Goooooooku? ... ugh, I'll see you in a few minutes. *click*

And of course, if they do get voiced, they should get DBZA to voice Goku/King Kai

Last edited by Zetsus on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:33 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:26 pm

MGN Username: snidbert63
Currently Playing: in a sandbox
Waifu: Weird Al Yankovic
I fixed your boxes
Zetsus wrote:

Goku: Hey, King Kai! This guy looks like he's mastered the Multi-Form Technique!

KK: That's not the Multi-form, that's his special technique, the Shadow Clone Technique! It works just like the Multi Form, but without the drawback of cutting his own strength!

KK: Wrong again! That's the Wind Spiral Technique, better known as the Rasengan! If he charges it enough, he can throw it at you and blow you to smithereens!

KK: That's not gonna be hard, since his clones are more like projectiles than fighters, but be careful! He likes to be up in your face, and he knows just how to get there! Watch when he throws his clones, or you're gonna catch a wind bomb right to the face!

KK: No, Goku, not like Whis. Pit isn't an advisor, he's more of a servant to his goddess.

KK: Anyways, be careful of those arrows! even if you dodge them once, he can guide them back and hit you from behind!

KK: sure. He can also pull out a pair of shields that can turn ki blasts right back at you, so stay on your toes!

Goku: Thanks for the heads up, King Kai! Time to show this angel the power of a Saiyan God!

KK: Nah, that's just Kirby! He's a hero from the planet Popstar, and can swallow anything with that big mouth of his, and put it in a different dimension in his stomach, and call upon it to gain abilities akin to what he swallowed, meaning he can even replicate the Kamehameha!

KK: Yes, I'm sure he's not Majin Buu! He uses weapons, not transformations. Watch out for that hammer in the air, cuz even if he misses once, he'll swing again to try to nail you!

KK: I GET IT, HE'S LIKE BUU! Anyways, he has several ways to spike you into the ground and beyond! His Final Cutter will drag you away, and his Stone ability will make him almost impossible to break!

KK: It isn't that simple. If he grabs you by the ledge, you can kiss your butt goodbye, cuz he will suplex you both out of bounds!

Goku: Yikes! Thanks for the heads up, King Kai! Let's just hope he doesn't get my Super Saiyan power if he swallows me!

And of course, if they do get voiced, they should get DBZA to voice Goku/King Kai

Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:53 am

Currently Playing: OPTC, Yugioh, Naruto Online, Persona, SSF2, DBXV2
Waifu: Chie
snidbert64 wrote:
I fixed your boxes
Zetsus wrote:

Thank you! I was wondering why my boxes weren't showing up... Fixed now!

Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:59 am
 [ 4 posts ]