The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:23 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Generation VG: Final Hope For Three Worlds 

MGN Username: SuperSaiyanJakeBlue
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: Possibly Peach
Cast:
:mario:
:luigi:
:fox:
:falco:
:yoshi:
:sonic:
:wario:
:ness:
:tails:
:zelda:
:samus:
:sandbag:
:gameandwatch:
:bandanadee:
:kirby:
:metaknight:
:megaman:
:link:
:lloyd:
:captainfalcon:
:bowser:
:blackmage:
:jigglypuff:
:pikachu:
:peach:
:goku: SuperSaiyanJakeBlue

Custom Made RPG for forums.
Summarry:
Saving the three worlds. The basic idea is that the characters are from three different game creators.
I would've kept the image but its way too big.
I know that the cast would expand to 4 or more, but let's just leave it for now :xd:

SolSega: :sonic: :tails: :ichigo: :goku: :fox: :falco: :captainfalcon: :blackmage: :lloyd: :samus:
StellarSystemNinten: :mario: :luigi: :yoshi: :wario: :peach: :bowser: :link: :zelda: :gameandwatch:
PokénnRougeDreams: :ness: :kirby: :metaknight: :pikachu: :jigglypuff: :bandanadee: :sandbag:

Anyone can join the cast. But hurry before it's full! :colonthree: If it becomes full, let me know. I don't like to exclude. To keep this as one post, i'll update when a person joins.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Hiya. Just letting you know that we usually put OoC (Out of Character) topics for joining and general discussion that might other wise break the flow of games in the General RP Discussion Section, so I'm going to go ahead and move it there in a day or so or whenever I know you've seen this message, which ever comes first. I see you've already used the user control panel to join the "basic rpers" user group, so you're already ahead of the curve as it were.

Unfortunately the RP section isn't the most active place these days, nor do RPs that aren't original settings/allow original characters usually take off, but it certainly can happen, as I've seen, if you can get the right audience. So I can certainly wish you luck and if you can offer a more substantial version of your RP instead of a tl;dr version I'd certainly lend an ear.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:30 pm

MGN Username: SuperSaiyanJakeBlue
Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: Possibly Peach
Deciton_Reven Ok :oops:

Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:59 am

MGN Username: HougetsuLen
Are people allowed to take multiple characters or only one? If only one can I take :bandanadee: please?

Secondaries?
:gameandwatch:

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Hi there! While I'm glad you're interested in the RP section, this topic hasn't been posted in for a little over a year and the OP also disappeared from the forums around that that same time so I don't think it's going to happen unfortunately. You are welcome to start your own RP and grab some friends and play though. The Veterans here are just a handful of users left in this corner of MG but we'll help you out where we can.

In the future take a close look at the year of the last post too to avoid posting in dead topics, it's a real danger here especially since a lot of ones on the front page are old and ended games.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:58 pm
 [ 5 posts ]