The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 10:58 am

[ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
Black Mage 

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Jan_Solo wrote:
bring fanta mage back first

Where's the love for NES Mage?

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:48 am

MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
dragonkiller93 wrote:
Guys, can someone post a simple combo here? Like I generally use right B twice until they're off the edge, then try for a down air for kill. Works as long as you can time it well without getting interrupted. Any better suggestions? I'm new to SSF2, right now I play against lvl 9 bots and that's it.

A good combo I know is 4 Stop, Dair (make sure to get the floating guy), Side-B (make sure it sends your opponent off the stage. Grab might be better for this.), Watch the floating guy spike your opponent. I've seen this kill at 50%.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:27 pm

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
Currently Playing: SSF2
There are a couple things wrong with your combo. People can evade the followup after the initial Dair, and even if you manage to throw them offstage, after they get the Death meteor, that can just jump cancel it.
While this is a super effective strategy vs noobs, actually landing it against someone with a decent amount of skill will be difficult. you will probably be better off getting Sweetspot Dair(death)->Nair->Utilt->Uair->(Fair if they are somehow close to in front of you) DJ Fair/Bair->(About this time Death should activate and put them either below the stage, or on it depending on where you started the combo and their DI) Assuming they went offstage, Meteor or charge Stop->Dair.//Assuming they got put onstage and tech'd it. SideB->Edgeguard. Assuming they didn't tech the landing, Jab->grabDthrow->if they go off the stage and off charge Stop for a Dair or SideB. If they are onstage still SH Fair->followup.

Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 pm
 [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27