The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:18 pm

[ 4 posts ] 
Smash Flash 2 - Hilarious Moments from Online Battling Ppl 

Now NOT naming names, thats not the point here, the point here to tell about moments when you battled someone and they either got super salty and began teabagging and taunting like crazy or other similar stuff that would make you laugh.

Now i came across this one user, i was utterly destroying them, they went pacman and began teabagging as i was Sora, i lost one stock out of 3. While they were getting obliterated, i decided to swap to tails for lols and well they went to tails as well and still got 3 stocked xD it was so funny and hilarious to see the toxic behaviour this person exhibited after losing so badly. xD And yes i had beaten then repeatedly before they began to act toxic

And anyone else have these experiences with salt masters?

Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:45 pm

MGN Username: SuperTuffPinkPuff
Wrong section. This goes in the SSF2 section, not General Discussion.

Here's a link to the SSF2 section (that happens to be right there when you load the main page for the forums, so I don't get why you posted here): https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=117

But as for hilarious moments in SSF2 online, I've seen someone kill themselves 5 times. I didn't even kill them once, I only got a single combo, and they were that salty.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:08 pm

well i couldnt figure out if it belonged there or not as its just moments in the game players deal with and not something that might belong in that section

I had just battled and waddle dee player and i think they raged quit because they dashed danced wildly after getting one kill while i had... well 2 kills in the 3 stock battle and then i killed their last stock and dash danced and they were taking forever to choose as it never said they left so i think they were very salty.

Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Another tale another day, this player was being so salty i coulda made french fries outta it, first match, they lost and went to tails, lost again, then next match i was mario they were sora, they taunted several times after a kill, i still won, last match i did with them i went samus, they went isaac, 3 stock victory no deaths, i left cuz i didnt wanna battle them anymore as they were being uber salty

Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:26 pm
 [ 4 posts ]