The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:28 pm

[ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
As an attempt to revive this section, here are some ideas 

Currently Playing: Dota 2
I've had some ideas running around in my head, but I never got around to writing them into full fleshed RPs. So really, this is gonna be some topics with some really really brief summaries of the general world or the RPs. Some of them are unfinished, but I can finish it if people like the idea. If you ever want me to get more in depth with any of them, I'll be glad to

Idea 1:
The media around us has completely taken over today's society, feeding us with fake news, telling us lies everyday. People are still buying the fake news, living in fear everyday. It one day got very out of hand when the media started to "own" people. They managed to find a way to "own" anyone who's face has been on camera, and broadcasted anywhere. With this ability to "own" people, people have been unwilling sold to companies, to do who knows what. One day, an underground group decided to stop this. They managed to hack into government computers and wipe out all the records of themselves. They don't exist. You are now a part of that group, and you are going to take down the corrupt media.

Idea 2:
In an alternate world, the Earth that we know is just a giant ball of water. All the land floats in the air, high above the water below. People have managed to build futuristic cities, among these floating islands, for many people to live in. Although there are many residential areas, living in them is a very high cost. People have resorted to stealing and raiding peoples home's in order to survive. This lead to the birth of Skypirates in this world, and many people have resorted to it. With this problem, there has been a higher amount of security in the skies. This group is made up of elite members, with all the equipment, ranging from beam swords to giant rifles. Their trademark?, special rings that let them harness a special power ranging from blasting fire out of their fist or creating an eternal black hole out of thin air. Although the pirates have nothing to start, they have managed to defeat their opponents and steal the weapons of the enemies they have defeated. No you can choose what side you want to be on, raiding and stealing from others in order to survive, or trying to stop the ones who do.

Idea 3:
Something about Australian Beastmasters (Credit to Thai and THoT for that one)

Yeah, those are the current ideas I got...

Last edited by Jin on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:26 am

Pirates <3

Or you could always join mine.

But the more RPs the better.

Out of the three ideas I like the second one best.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 pm

Waifu: You!
Australian Beastmasters is my idea.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Waifu: You!
Kyuubit~ wrote:
The An Hero of Time wrote:

No it isn't.

You said

"Australians can only be Warrior or beastmaster class"

Then I kept making a deal outta it like

PLATYPUS ATTACK

Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:54 pm

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden III
Do you want to start it then?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:37 pm
Site Moderator

Idea 1: Meh, if it's accepted, I'll come too.

Idea 2: Oh hey look, it's Skies of Arcadia.

Idea 3: No comment.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 pm

The An Hero of Time wrote:

There, credited you as well

Tonberry wrote:
Idea 1: Meh, if it's accepted, I'll come too.

Idea 2: Oh hey look, it's Skies of Arcadia.

Idea 3: No comment.

I've never actually played Skies of Arcadia, but I'll look into it to see if they actually are that similar.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:38 am

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
I've been gone for months, and this place is still the same ol deserted island. Filled with crap Rps. :/

If I could, I'd probably help you with this, but under circumstances, It's going to be hard to show up for daily support, much less weekly. I bid you goodbye.

*fades out*

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:33 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
The Australian Beastmaster LIVES!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:52 am

I'm gonna use this topic for ideas and stuff now.

So I was thinking of making an RP based around No More Heroes. You create your own crazy assassin and get ranked. You can work your way up the ranks by challenging other assassins to a battle to kill them and gain their rank. Eventually you want to make it number one who in this case will be held by Travis Touchdown. Other than killing each other for ranks, you can go out and do standard assassin stuff like take out targets for cash which will be used for something.

I'll elaborate if needed.

Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:23 pm

JinSeng wrote:

So I was thinking of making an RP based around No More Heroes. You create your own crazy assassin and get ranked. You can work your way up the ranks by challenging other assassins to a battle to kill them and gain their rank. Eventually you want to make it number one who in this case will be held by Travis Touchdown. Other than killing each other for ranks, you can go out and do standard assassin stuff like take out targets for cash which will be used for something.

Color me interested. I would join this.

Edit:
Wait, when would this take place?

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm

pimp_named_slinkback wrote:
JinSeng wrote:

Edit:

I figure quite a bit later from the second game. After I know how that game ends though, I'll figure out the events going on.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 pm

JinSeng wrote:
JinSeng wrote:

Edit:

I figure quite a bit later from the second game. After I know how that game ends though, I'll figure out the events going on.

I think you should have someone other than Travis as Number 1 since it's kind of implied in NMH2 that he walks away from the ranking fights, just like he did in NMH1. He only even participated in NMH2 for revenge.

Edit:
Oh, and using someone other than Travis would be more original and interesting. I wouldn't mind helping you with this RP, should you decide to do it.

Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:29 pm

JinSeng wrote:
JinSeng wrote:

Edit:

I think you should have someone other than Travis as Number 1 since it's kind of implied in NMH2 that he walks away from the ranking fights, just like he did in NMH1. He only even participated in NMH2 for revenge.

Edit:
Oh, and using someone other than Travis would be more original and interesting. I wouldn't mind helping you with this RP, should you decide to do it.

Good point. (haven't seen the ending to NMH2 yet) I'd like help so thanks for offering.

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:52 am

Cool. PM coming your way.

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm
 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next