The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:11 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Just a simple color bug with :jigglypuff:
In the character select screen, the cream model has eyes like this but in the win screen, her eyes are blue like this
I tried reporting it last time, I know it's nothing important but it bothers me :p
Jigglypuff's final smash in this color also has blue eyes instead of pink/magenta.

Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:31 am

I'm just going to say it quick.

In some levels, the bots are immobile, jump with no reason and don't fight. At least, when you're not attacking them.
And I can't join and create a room to fight against other palyers. :| (Since the latest update)

Is that normal ? I don't think so. :huh:

Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:33 am

MGN Username: CraftGMC
Waifu: Random No. Generator
If Ness uses PK Thunder and cancels it, then summons a second one, he loses control of his second PK thunder as soon as the first one despawns

Also, Ness and Kirby's windboxes causes characters to clip into slopes
gifs i forgot to resize: show

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

who'd've guessed my secondaries bit would have a new purpose!

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:24 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Ryu somehow starts to flight way too up when uses Focus Attack and right here he gets hit by any paralyzing hitbox measure attack (such as paralyzer, feint, Pacman's bell and Pichu's thunder jolt). Note that it only works whether Ryu is in the air.
That means you can take advantage of these characters if want to shock yourself.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:56 pm

Dust_the_1000 wrote:
Ryu somehow starts to flight way too up when uses Focus Attack and right here he gets hit by any paralyzing hitbox measure attack (such as paralyzer, feint, Pacman's bell and Pichu's thunder jolt).

Black Mage's dash attack animation also gets buggy with paralyzing moves, not just Zelda/Sheik's final smash now that i've tested it with the same things you mentioned (Any paralysis causes him to briefly become invisible when he gets hit during the super-armor frames)

Still in the same topic - if a paralyzing move hits Yoshi during his mid-air jump, it is guaranteed to gimp without making him flinch (if he flinched i'd just think it's because it bypassed his heavy armor)

Actually, super armor just doesn't react all too well against paralyzing attacks - Hitboxes (or windboxes in the case of luffy's DownB) linger for much longer than normal if the paralysis just so happen to stun during the active frames
curiously, Black Mage's "Stop" paralysis doesn't cause any of this strange behavior (the opponent just gets through without getting stunned at all)

Well, old friends, this is the day where everything will be archived for all to see and reminisce about.
This isn't a farewell, but rather a "See you later", as we move on to the next world

Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:49 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Lucario's Up-B can make him go through slopes.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:25 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
If the training menu is brought up during a cinematic FS, the damage meter (which doesn't display during cinematics) displays again when the menu is exited.

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:58 pm
YIM WWW

the spawn points in Pokemon Colosseum are broken, at least in training mode

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:43 pm

-Level 9 Waluigi never uses down special, and uses up special at strange time.
-He also accidentally suicides off Final Destination often.

Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:42 pm

Pokemon Colosseum's platforms are.. weird with some attacks that make the character move forward (though only a few of them)

Waluigi's FSmash (and jab 2, which i didn't include) doesn't make him move forward when on the platforms

And krystal's FSmash goes half the normal distance

Wario's Jab 2 stops moving him forward

And again with the spawn points in Pokemon Colosseum (training mode):
Characters with an air jump that makes them gain upward momentum instead of immediately "boost" upward (Yoshi, Ness and Peach) for some reason fly upwards when the stage loads and their spawn is on the left side of the arena

Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:45 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Firstly, when Samus is rolling with an item in hand, she'll roll in one way and the item in another (Samus goes clockwise, item goes counter-clockwise around her).
Second, not sure if a bug, but the random character's records are saved for only two events out of four, those being HRC and MMS.
For BTT and Crystal Smash, no.

Main:Image Secondary: Image

Image The satisfaction of making your own art is something truly remarkable. :colonthree:

Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:45 pm

If Waluigi puts down his Piranha Plant and the opponent approaches it with their shield up, the piranha plant will completely ignore them (It may bite the shield once, but will ignore them after that)
I have no idea if this is intended to happen or not

Pretty interesting how the bite itself can be shielded though, This means that it's not a command grab, but rather a hit-grab

Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:08 pm

MGN Username: T-Permutation
Currently Playing: Parsec and sometimes Fightcade.
Plum is undoubtedly the most broken move across the game, here's one of the reasons, basically plum does have an utter dislike about what the final smashes are pretty designed for.
Cinematic Disaster: show

As it can be seen across the mentioned plum, Falcon and Isaac's final smashes (both cinematic) tend to act like a normal stroll to finish it, but for some reason the characters get somehow ko'ed upwards the blast zone for no reason given whatsoever, like you're doing a briefly wake up and all of a sudden you collapse.

yep, there's way more plum glitches I could probably post during these days if I can sort these images out.

Good times at helping this great community
My discord: TheGodTierCeviche#0303

Also join Zimbax's discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/eevq7YJ

Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:24 am

Sometimes, Simon just doesn't care about walls when right up against them

Oh, and whatever the hell happened here, i'd like to call it a new Ryu tech but so far i haven't been able to reproduce this at all even when analyzing it frame by frame (and attempting to copy the interactions at 1/3 speed)

QUICK EDIT AAAAAAAAAAA
If you hold shield and spam lucario's NeutralB mid-air, the game sometimes doesn't keep up with the actions and can spawn multiple aura spheres, all of which also have hitboxes

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:37 am

Waifu: Eliza (SkullGirls)
If you pick Pikachu and go to the Pokémon Colosseum stage, you can use your final smash to bug inside the stage :pikachu:

Attachments:
Bug do Pikachu 2.png
Bug do Pikachu 2.png [ 106.72 KiB | Viewed 397 times ]
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:56 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106  Next