The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:59 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
Ness "Magnet glitch" 

MGN Username: KoKoDaHoE
A couple of weeks ago I found a bug with :ness: Ness I thought it was just a one time thing until i started to mess around with it today. (on 1.0.1 *As i am typing this i am updating to 1.0.2*)
I dub it "The Magnet Glitch" it occurs when using the magnet (or down special) and then attempting to use another move (from what i know only up tilt, up special and up b work from it) it cancels the special state and starts the move you attempt to input
i have linked a ssfrec file below (from 1.0.1 however once i get into 1.0.2 i will attempt to replicate it once again)

(it does work with up special however for some reason my ssfrec of the up special disappeared :/ )

Thank you for reading
-KoKo :gameandwatch: :falco: :fox: :marth:

Attachments:
Ness glitch 1.zip [1.86 KiB]
Downloaded 60 times
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:29 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Been a thing for demos. Much like Spacies' Shine, you can jump-cancel out of Down-Special. You must have tap-jump on, as to why it looks like it only works for upward moves.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:45 am
 [ 2 posts ]