The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:31 am

[ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 39  Next
The Salt Mines 

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Sometimes. . . You must let the salt fuel your hatred. Let it guide you to maximum sodium level.

That what I did today and I definitely won at least 50 matches in a row (Damn you, Bomono) Just ticked-off at Naruto scrubs, lag, Naruto scrubs, people picking dumb stages, Naruto scrubs, Naruto scrubs, scrubs.

Deeeeeessssstruuuuuuuctiooooooon will come to all Naruto players. And Lloyds. . .

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:18 am

MGN Username: sparty88
Zalo, I have a hard time seeing you having trouble with Narutos. Are you just annoyed with the MU and how many people play him? If so, I get that. But I actually enjoy bopping a Ruto every now and then. And frankly, there are campier characters out there imo.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:30 am

MGN Username: Bomono3
Currently Playing: Some platformer
Zalozis wrote:
(Damn you, Bomono)

<3 you too. special spamming Narutos are the pure unadulterated version of salt and hate. they bring out the worst in me as a player, and frustrate me to the point of the internationalization of my temper.

My main is tails.
My secondaries are peach and fox.

My soundcloud (no relation to other accounts of the same name, its a long story)
https://soundcloud.com/caffinluvstmgc

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:42 am

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
I just hate how his entire playstyle is abusing his zoning capabilities. And you could be a freaking caveman and figure out to play strongly with his keep-away. I don't have trouble with Naruto most times. I just hate how braindead and slow-paced he bring downs any match-up. It sucks the enjoyment and thinking-process to play the game to be bland and dry. The average player will pick Naruto, zoning decently enough to where it feels more like a chore than playing a game to fight him.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:58 am
BR Member

Naruto is just hella unfun to fight.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:47 am

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
I think Naruto is a character who doesn't need to play lame throughout the whole match. Really boring when he's just using clones and charging Rasengan while waiting for you to approach if you're not Samus, Megaman or Link. Why do Narutos play like this most of the time?

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:24 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
They play lame because they can't rush that stuff down.

Rasenshuriken should lose the stun it gets during the startup frames, a move that powerful shouldn't stun you so that a player with poor timing gets a free kill. If that happened, I feel that Naruto players would be forced into using more of his options (rather than camping behind a mine and spaming S-spec in an attempt to charge a free kill).

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:05 pm

Lloyd is still so lame. Okay, he lost the things that were really broken (infinite recovery, cheap spike), but he still is able to run around like an idiot and throw out safe moves. He, Black Mage and Naruto are nauseating to play against.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 pm
BR Member

I think Naruto's attributes need to be changed up to discourage the zoning/keep away game and lean people more towards the whole rush down preference. I understand the whole beginner friendly concept but naruto's a bit much i think.

As for Lloyd i dont know if he really needs anymore changes besides maybe a Sonic Thrust nerf.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:29 pm

FedoraTheExplorer wrote:
I think Naruto's attributes need to be changed up to discourage the zoning/keep away game and lean people more towards the whole rush down preference. I understand the whole beginner friendly concept but naruto's a bit much i think.

As for Lloyd i dont know if he really needs anymore changes besides maybe a Sonic Thrust nerf.

Sonic Thrust nerf for sure, then maybe he's fine. Utilt also seems obnoxiously spammable, but maybe that's just against fast fallers.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:49 pm
BR Member

sparty88 wrote:
FedoraTheExplorer wrote:

Sonic Thrust nerf for sure, then maybe he's fine. Utilt also seems obnoxiously spammable, but maybe that's just against fast fallers.

Actually yeah utilt is astoundingly cheesey too lol. Doesnt seem like it should be something that kills like that.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:02 pm

MGN Username: scum
Zalozis wrote:
Sometimes. . . You must let the salt fuel your hatred. Let it guide you to maximum sodium level.

That what I did today and I definitely won at least 50 matches in a row (Damn you, Bomono) Just ticked-off at Naruto scrubs, lag, Naruto scrubs, people picking dumb stages, Naruto scrubs, Naruto scrubs, scrubs.

Deeeeeessssstruuuuuuuctiooooooon will come to all Naruto players. And Lloyds. . .

YouTube Video:

Seriously tho am i the only one who plays him like a rush down character???

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:23 pm

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
I salute you scumbag, for not playing Naruto lame and having fun. :colonthree:

Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:28 pm

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
scumbag wrote:
Zalozis wrote:

YouTube Video:

Seriously tho am i the only one who plays him like a rush down character???

No. I use Naruto a rush down character.

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 pm

Lol at Narutos standing on clones still. Melee is in 20xx and we got people standing on clones. So many of the campy options in this game could easily be cut out and it sucks that they haven't been. How long do those clones last? A minute. What a buzzkill.

Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:49 pm
 [ 574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 39  Next