The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:35 pm

[ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
WHIM'S SEXY RP IN ACTION: What are We to Fight For? 
Site Moderator

"Thank you sir." Sam responded, and walked out.

I suppose you want a explaination huh? the strange voice said.

Yes,

Well, most jumpers usually can go from one place to another, jump through time, and other related things, like jumping with someone sans head. You can do that, and go through alternete worlds, while having all the abilities, like a Pseudo jump.

let me guess, it fluctuates?

Yes.

Well that was quick, by the way, what are you?

Of course, you knew all of this,it's just that you put all of this in the back of your head. And it should be obvious who I am, since you've been saying this entire conversation out loud, oh, and be careful of the wall.

What wal- Sam nearly finished, before smacking right into one. "Well, at least I don't much to think about right now" he said, rubbing his nose.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:31 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Whimskull wrote:
((OOC: the dice must love you Nini, I might need to change how I'm rolling...))

((Yea i pwn like that))

Nadya didn't quite have luxury of reveling in her combative mastery. It would seem no sooner had she watched the fragile unit blow apart under a barrage of hot lead tearing through it like jackals upon their prey, that she would have her mood dampened by the arrogant old lout broadcasted upon her monitor.
She c*** an eyebrow at the belligerent old crow, his face shrouded in displeasure and a faint layer of angst, before then turning to a look of neutral indifference, a sort of "whatever you say" expression. It had caught her off-guard, but surely wasn't anything she wasn't used to. Back before she.. died for the first time, as she put it, being treated like a dog wasn't all too uncommon. It would seem her new life was business as usual in more ways than she had anticipated. How long she would accept such standards however was a different case entirely.

"As yuu wish" She replied sternly.

She focused his image into a smaller size at the corner of her monitor and maneuvered her unit away and besides Akivas. She had proven her worth in this sortie, proved to herself she 'still got it'. That much kept her spirits high, though dampened by the pilot of the unit entering the perimeter.

She then nulled communication with the unit moving in to enter, and opened a lInk with Akiva once more.

"I doont suppose yuu know this stooge?" She asked, vagrantly so as she busied her hands with varies apparatus's within her c***, checking the conditions of her unit post-battle. Not too unlike her old habits of checking her magazine and fiddling with her weaponry after a successful operation from many years before.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:43 pm

"I'm not sure about this guy." Akiva answered. "I don't really know him, so I'm clueless as well." He took a quick glance at her. His artificial body acted strangely. He wasn't sure if it was a normal human function, be he felt strange around her. Something about her reminded him of Levi, only it wasn't the drunken fervor.
---
"You b****." Ganap muttered in Nadya's remark. "You think you're a hotshot eh? I'd love to see you try to fighting in a real machine without those goddamn cables!" He was rightfully angry, seeing a pasty from the past beating down on him for his appearance.

The woman pulled closer to the screen. "You two much be the people from the past Graff explained. It's good to meet you two, how do you do?" she asked politely.
---
Lyn appeared in each c*** through a new comm link.
"Ah Ganap, it seems you came in time with Dr. Eve. And unscathed, not like I shouldn't be impressed." she quickly shot this in between the current conversation. "If you all can proceed to the Walker Machine, we can head out and you all can get some rest. Dr. Eve and Ganap Star are to meet Major Graff once they enter. I'll also send Samuel in as well for the meeting."
With that she disappeared from each c***, leaving them to their current conversation.
---
Lyn reappeared in Ekyll's c***.
"Are you injured at all?" she asked in a hushed tone. "I have to say I'm a bit worried about you."

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
"Are you injured at all?" Lyn asked in a hushed tone on the monitor, "I have to say I'm a bit worried about you."

Ekyll looked up with slightly tired eyes.

"No need," he replied.

He opened the c*** up and climbed out as the cable pulled away from him. The adrenaline rush was there indeed. Ekyll clambered down on to unsteady feet and in a bout of laziness, just fell against his craft and sat down right there clutching his forehead. Must have been a concussion. Again, Macha crept up in to his thought and he let out a nervous laugh. He felt alive yet saddened at the same time. There has got to be a reason for him to fight. This is a new war. What is he to fight for? He slapped himself mentally for that lapse. There was only one rule for those that choose to do battle. Survive. That should be reason enough, for now at any rate. In the coming days, Ekyll only planned to learn of this strange new world.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:38 am

OOC: I don't like to fast-forward, so if anyone wants to post and help this move along then I won't have to do a retarded explanation of what happens.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 pm
Site Moderator

OOC - God, it suck trying to type on a PSP.

After experiencing that odd moment, Sam returned to his room, and relaxed on the bed. He then took to teleporting over to relieve any boredom and another way of practicing Jumping.

Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 am

Waifu: I'm married
Ooc: s*** needs to happen, dawg.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:43 pm
YIM WWW

OOC: Eh whatever. I'll fast forward anyway.

With the battle complete, the Akiva and Nadya followed YYY into the Walker Machine. Each left the hangar with orders to rest up and head to the meal bay for dinner.
____
Ganap exited the c*** of YYY, followed by the woman. They quickly headed to the bridge, where Graff was waiting.
"It is a pleasure, as always, Major." The woman blurted sarcastically. "I didn't understand why you had to make a scene of it."
"Eve, that is not what I want to discuss right now." He replied. "There is someone you have to meet. A spatial jumper."
____
Aikiva entered the meal bay that was displayed on the map. There was no one around in the entire room, as if it was a special bay for them alone. There was a table centered in the middle, with several seatings open, just enough for each of them apparently. He walked towards one of the seats, and pulled himself a chair.

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:23 pm

OOC: this isn't dead yet, most of the people in this can still post, I know you're out there assholes. Additionally, with Nini back you have no right to make an excuse about not all of the people being here.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Well, what am i supposed to do?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:32 pm
YIM WWW

OOC: send your damn character to the meal bay

Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:19 am

Ned walked to the meal bay, completely forgetting about José something-or-other.
Upon his arrival, his gaze fell upon Mrs. Bunsswurth, the cafeteria manager, and he immediately lost his breakfast (thus making him even more hungry).
Feeling as though his body was eating itself, the boy desperately hurried to the serving station.
"I'LL TAEK A CHEEZEBURGER," Ned said with abnormal passion. "AND EET IT!"

(LOL GEDDIT)

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: The Game
((Okay, I kinda liked this one, so let me help it get back on its feet.))

It was time for dinner, or so it seemed to Ekyll. Today was rather taxing on his mind and body and he could do with something to occupy himself. Well his stomach was also grumbling slightly so he headed to the mess hall. He forgot what had happened since he slumped down next to his machine, for all he knew, he just sat there until he decided to get up. That was the most likely thing that happened and he ran with it. Mostly it was all a blur and the only thing keeping him moving at the moment was hunger. Time, well, there weren't any clocks in the halls and how long it had elapsed since he last checked was not something he could even guess at. Jumbled thoughts, confusion and disorientation from the concussion all kept him out of sync with the, present. At least the present now meant future for him. If he ever had a past to begin with. Well, nothing like some strong black coffee and warm food couldn't fix.

In the mess hall, he saw one table and could count the amount of seats with his fingers. At least that cognitive function remained. Otherwise is was rather bare if not for one of the pilot who sortied earlier with him sitting in one of them. Until he figured out the system in which he would acquire the aforementioned black coffee and warm food, he took a seat opposite the other seated pilot. To the other pilot, he probably looked like hell and if what he assumed he had done, which was nothing, since he landed was correct, then the trickle of blood that ran down his face would have now dried and his hair would have looked dishevelled and probably with a black eye or something.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:40 pm
 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4