The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:09 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 1260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
Complaints and Bugs Topic (SITE RELATED ONLY) 
Site Admin

No, this is not the right place for this. Should anyone else feel the need to make a post regarding MGN, I shall give them a warning.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:07 pm

MGN Username: CodyM
So..yea blacklisted IP thing. I tried refreshing the page, re-logging, going back to the board index and then going back to the edit profile page, and it still says:

Quote:
Your IP *snip* or your username N/A or your e-mail address N/A has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.botscout.com/test/?multi&ip=*snip*.
An entry on the blacklist may have several reasons:
1. You are a well-known spammer.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

whenever I try to edit my profile. More specifically it gives my that message after I click submit once my edits are finished. Considering the fact that this is my first post on this forum..and haven't been a member for very long, I can say for certain that I haven't spammed at all. Nor that I am a bot. Is there anyway to fix this perhaps? I am just kind of concerned that my IP is labeled as such and would rather not be banned from the forums on a later date because of it.

Last edited by tson on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cut out user's IP - if you need it, please contact the user privately.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:21 am
Site Admin

CodyM wrote:
So..yea blacklisted IP thing. I tried refreshing the page, re-logging, going back to the board index and then going back to the edit profile page, and it still says:

Quote:
Your IP *snip* or your username N/A or your e-mail address N/A has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.botscout.com/test/?multi&ip=*snip*.
2. Last time a well-known spammer was using the dynamic IP address which you got from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), your e-mail address or the username you have choosen.
3. Your ISP is well-known for a lot of spamming customers and is not fighting against spammers enough.

whenever I try to edit my profile. More specifically it gives my that message after I click submit once my edits are finished. Considering the fact that this is my first post on this forum..and haven't been a member for very long, I can say for certain that I haven't spammed at all. Nor that I am a bot. Is there anyway to fix this perhaps? I am just kind of concerned that my IP is labeled as such and would rather not be banned from the forums on a later date because of it.

I'll PM you about this

Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:54 pm

MGN Username: CodyM
Cleod9 wrote:
CodyM wrote:

Quote:

I'll PM you about this

I appreciate it.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:40 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Doq
Currently Playing: one of thousands of variations of Solitaire
Waifu: Es
I'm unsure if this is a bug, but the subforum list on the index doesn't match the actual subforum list.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:22 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Doqtor Kirby wrote:
I'm unsure if this is a bug, but the subforum list on the index doesn't match the actual subforum list.
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

The same thing happens with the cemetery's subforums, it seems they need to be updated manually.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:23 pm
Site Admin

Doqtor Kirby wrote:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Good catch, fixed

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:19 pm

OK. So I have friends in ssf2 but when they make a group I can't see it. Do I need ports? Please I beg somebody tell me how do I see my friend group cause he can't see my group either.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:48 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Try playing with the filters

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:35 pm

MGN Username: gEmssbguy13
Currently Playing: Smash Bros, FNaF, Undertale, GMod, Delver, Xenoblade, ect...
Is there a reason that you can't delete your posts after someone else does? I find it annoying when I accidently put up 2 different posts.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:52 pm

You mean not being able to delete your posts after somebody else posts in the topic?

It's so you can't delete your post if somebody replies to you. If that happened, it'd just be confusing, y'know?

If you want a post deleted, just ask a mod to do it for you. We all know they've got nothing better to do~

Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 pm
Site Moderator

tried to change my password and apparently gmail is blocked now

Quote:
The e-mail domain gmail.com you have used for your e-mail address has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.ahbl.org/lktool?lookup=gmail.com.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:24 pm

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
Cleod9 wrote:
CodyM wrote:

Quote:

I'll PM you about this

A new player I met is attempting to make an account on the forums but he can't because of this error. If you are sending answers through pm, what should I tell him? He doesn't have an account to receive instruction on what to do about his problem.

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:11 pm
Site Admin

I found the cause for all of these false-positive IP blocks, it should be fixed now

Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:31 pm

MGN Username: SageHarpuiaJDJ
Currently Playing: The game of Life
Waifu: Beruka from Fates
The weirdest thing happened just now.

I went to post reply here: viewtopic.php?f=95&t=40332

When I clicked preview the forum zoomed in. After my message was sent, it zoomed out again.

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:16 pm
 [ 1260 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next