The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:40 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
Attention, J-corp 

Currently Playing: The Game
It seems you have called me out. I shall not take this lying down. This is a duel between only us two, to settle matters once and for all.

There are no representatives for this battle, we shall fight for ourselves. You may designate an area in which you wish to hide and cower in fear in. Weapons, armour and items ranging from BCE to the year 2008 CE (in the year of Lord, the great Haruhi-sama) are permitted. This will be mortal combat.

You have 24 hours to reply before I deem you a coward. Starting now.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:06 am

Hand-to-hand combat.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 pm

You may engage in hand to hand combat if you wish, but give me a location.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:50 am

Rooftop.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 pm

Agreed, you may enter the arena when ready.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:31 am

Already there.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:50 am

The distinctive sound of rotors the AH-1W SuperCobra produced resounded through the steel jungle. Approaching the rooftop, the thermals picked up the silhouette of a man standing there. Thaiberium had half a mind to point the M197 20mm at it and open up but that would hardly be sporting. He was curious as to what his opponent had come in with. Still, it would be a waste if he brought the combat helicopter for nothing. He set it down on the far edge of the rooftop, as close to edge as he dared. As it spooled down, the c*** door opened and Thaiberium clambered out in full kit. He had seen an entrance that probably led to the lower areas of the building to his left. That served him well, the M468 in his hand suddenly felt like it had added purpose. The 6.8mm lost energy very quickly beyond 300 metres and the close confines of indoor fighting now worked in his favour. He kept a good amount of ammunition in his LBEs as they hung around on his MultiCam patterned Dragon Skin body armour. He deemed it unnecessary to use the yet uncertified SOV-3000 and hence had come in with the slightly less effective SOV-2000. Thaiberium did not wear a helmet since the Cobra pilot's helmet was not actually any use in a firefight.

He re-checked to see if a round was chamber, it was, and switched off the safety.

"En garde," he said raising the rifle and aiming down the red dot sight.

He opened fired.

Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:55 pm

I watched as he made his overly dramatic entrance. I thought to myself, I wonder if I do things that are as if not a nessity. When he aimed his rifle my mind was screaming, "Get ready body, our life will be decided here." He opened fire and my mind tweeked a bit. In a instant I ran to his right in a very quick manner. My soles on my shoes hurted my feet I moved so quickly. I dove behind the staircase to the roof. The walls proved for suitable cover.The adrinaline began to pump throughout me. I lowered my head, took a couple of breaths in and out. Then I took a deep breath and lifted my head to yell, "I see you came prepared. As did I." There was a .22 in my pants waist. I was leaning against it I qickly remembered. I took it out made sure every thing as in order, the safety was not on, and that it was loaded, most of all. I raised the pistol in front of me face, looked at it then leapt and rooled out from behind the wall. I got up with speed, I began quickly firing rounds. Four, thats how many I shot.

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:07 am

((Whoa, spell check much?))

He hid behind the only means of changing the terrain. As he rolled out, Thaiberium ran in a zigzag towards him. At least his opponent as smart enough to stand still and shoot. Four shots rang and one barely missed his face as the sound whizzed by him. His M468 at his hip, he fired blind. That should keep the fugger down. Regardless of what happened, he dove to the other side of the staircase entrance. There was still ammo in the clip and he didn't bother to reload just yet, each round was essential. Seeing that the roof of the staircase entrance was not so high, Thaiberium jumped and clung to it. With some effort he managed to pull himself up. Now he would simply wait in ambush, his ears now picking up the subtle sounds of shoes scraping on the concrete.

Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 am
 [ 9 posts ]