The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:16 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
I'm beginning to lose faith in this section. 

Ignore any spelling errors, I'm using IE because I'm not on my computer at the moment.

This place is really going down the drain.

There has been a lack in good RPs. There are great ideas posted in this section, wonderful ideas actually; but barely any of them actually start. This place is beginning to degrade into nothing, and will eventually end up like RPB: devoid of life.
I've been part of this degression as well. I post my horrid, half assed ideas even though I know I shouldn't.
I can't do anything to fix how the section is becoming, it's up to you guys, because I can't find the will to even try to RP anymore. It's growing foreign to me, as if it was something I never attempted. The scism between me and RP is growing farther apart each day, and I feel like I can't do much anymore.

I can't do anything to fix this, it's up to you guys.

Fix RP and make it fruitful once again.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:30 am
Site Admin

I feel kind of depressed now :(

I don't really RP much but I'd like to get better sometime though.

Making my own topic might end in failure to me being new to it

Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:12 am

Waifu: You!
So, you made me wrack my brain for that bio and you don't even care!?

GDSGhfaafsg!!!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
ive been busy with my job and some other things so its been hard to post x___x; it isnt that im uninterested.. im sorry whimmy of part of this is me.

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:39 am

time to point fingers

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:58 pm

The An Hero of Time wrote:

GDSGhfaafsg!!!

What bio?

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:33 pm

Waifu: You!
Whimskull wrote:
The An Hero of Time wrote:

GDSGhfaafsg!!!

What bio?

The one in Cataclysm

Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:52 pm

Waifu: I'm married
I just don't have alot of time...
Besides, I was atleast serious in your Rp.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:57 am
YIM WWW

Huh? You didn't already lose hope?
Wierd...

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Dragon fang wrote:
Huh? You didn't already lose hope?
Wierd...

i find it strange that you're one of the people causing it

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Legendary Ghost

Im not grinding champions online as hard doing very srs work as much as i was a few days ago. So my RP mood has again returned.

Amber Light is waiting on Aoi and a way out for sayo, id like to pick it back up.

Your RP will still get attention from me, Thai and green mage too apparently. Kiki will post too, she's a trooper like that. I can always remind her anyway.

The tourney is Eh being that hakker is busy but im looking forward to kicking a**.

and um.. well there's no other RP's in RPG that i currently plan on posting in. The battle with Snow died out, i realized it wasn't very fun since snow was definitely losing and i didn't think it necessary to add to it any longer.. My char wasn't going to attack kiki unless provoked, and had no reason to attack Thai's. I was essentially stalemated.

Oh, and bluemage killed Line of War. No offense blue <3

That about wraps up everything on my end, ill keep posting in the rp's i am untill i can't otherwise.

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:51 pm

Nini wrote:
Im not grinding champions online as hard doing very srs work as much as i was a few days ago. So my RP mood has again returned.

Amber Light is waiting on Aoi and a way out for sayo, id like to pick it back up.

Your RP will still get attention from me, Thai and green mage too apparently. Kiki will post too, she's a trooper like that. I can always remind her anyway.

The tourney is Eh being that hakker is busy but im looking forward to kicking a**.

and um.. well there's no other RP's in RPG that i currently plan on posting in. The battle with Snow died out, i realized it wasn't very fun since snow was definitely losing and i didn't think it necessary to add to it any longer.. My char wasn't going to attack kiki unless provoked, and had no reason to attack Thai's. I was essentially stalemated.

That about wraps up everything on my end, ill keep posting in the rp's i am untill i can't otherwise.

Sorry Whimmy, Nini says I forgot

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm
YIM WWW
Legendary Ghost

The Dude Abides wrote:
Nini wrote:

>.> Kitten!

You'll post too ok?

<3 plz?

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Nini wrote:
The Dude Abides wrote:
Nini wrote:

>.> Kitten!

You'll post too ok?

<3 plz?

Will do <3

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:58 pm
YIM WWW

Nini wrote:

I can understand if people are busy with school and work.

I'm busy too. I've got my next AP history test coming up, an essay to write, and an article for the Political review paper which has a deadline later this month.

I'm not asking people to shirk responsibilities to post, but I'm asking people to get more serious about RPing. I mean, not to sound like a nerd, but RP is a big part of my life due to the fact that I have no one to play D&D with, and therefore I RP to make up for that.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 pm
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next