The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:24 pm

[ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Meta Knight 

MGN Username: FluffyRuff
Lermonz wrote:
You keep on wanting Meta Knight to be buffed even though he's already one of the best characters.

Sure, I may have suggested terrible ideas for :metaknight: but imo even though he's top tier, I still see things he struggles with and needs a fix in (already mention some things just scroll up or see if they were said in previous pages).

Like tails is top tier right? and some people still wanted him buffed cause they see he's lacking somethings (well I at-least hear the top tails player in FCR is it? wanted tails buffed even though he's already top tier).

Sheik is top tier too right? but isn't some of her moves a little to slow/laggy also (something like that)?

Imo I kinda feel same way with MK atm that's also kinda why other say he's "over-rated".

I still love MK and think he's one of the best in game too, but atm he isn't top 5 to me imo.

I think he should get buffed still, but the things i'm trying to suggest for a buff i'm trying to see if it can happen without being so broken like pre patch smash 4 MK.

I do think he should get a buff still even if others disagree, but I wouldn't mind if they buffed all the lower tier characters first.

the main point is, when full version comes out (hopefully before 2020), all characters are very balance and very good and fun to use, so even if MK is top 10, he still needs a little buff in some areas like other characters do imo.

I'm bad at explaining things so this might not sound all right but if you reply, i'll try explain better (I do also have a habit of editing my posts so even if you see this one, I might add more to it and stuff lol).

I also have a habit of making posts/replys way longer then they need/should be, oh well, that's just how I am lol.

Practicing: :yoshi:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:56 pm

MGN Username: puzzler7
Waifu: Aeris
So what if MK isn't top 5? Guess who else isn't top 5. Literally everyone else in the entire game except for the top 5.

It is in no way possible to make every character top 5, and I don't see a reason to actively seek to make MK top 5 over any other character.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:43 am

puzzler7 wrote:
So what if MK isn't top 5? Guess who else isn't top 5. Literally everyone else in the entire game except for the top 5.

It is in no way possible to make every character top 5, and I don't see a reason to actively seek to make MK top 5 over any other character.

My point isn't to make him top 5, the point is to also make him feel more better than he is now, like some people have said he is kinda laggy fighting on ground, and buffer hurts him and stuff like that (listed before).

Those are things I think people can at-least agree with there that should be fixed or something.

As long as MK has those things fixed, i'm pretty sure a lot of past MK mains might like using him again in competitive and see him as more "fun" maybe like or almost like that said he was in 9b (besides the replacement of his 9b up b and side b), I know he's already viable, i'm just saying though.

That's just my opinion.

Again, I don't mind if everyone gets buffed, I don't care if some of them even surpass MK on the tier list at this point, he doesn't suk, but like raven said, he feels kinda under powered (again besides edge guarding).

Everyone can't be top 5? well yeah I know that lol, I was saying everyone one should be balanced/viable for competitive play and stuff like that, I don't mean for everyone to be top 5 even if I sound like it lol.

Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:21 pm

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
Currently Playing: SSF2
darkrinorex wrote:

Everyone can't be top 5? well yeah I know that lol

apparently you don't

Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:47 am

MaskofTruth wrote:
darkrinorex wrote:

Everyone can't be top 5? well yeah I know that lol

apparently you don't

Yeah, I do :smug: , now moving on.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:31 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
If MK doesn't have to be top five yet still buffed, would he be top 6? I mean, he's already pretty good and he's top 3 in the current tier list ffs!

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:17 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
If MK doesn't have to be top five yet still buffed, would he be top 6? I mean, he's already pretty good and he's top 3 in the current tier list ffs!

He's not top 3 though (imo anyways). If we talking about tier lists, imo again he isn't top 3, even other MK mains (including ones who dropped him) think he's at-least top 10-6, but not top 3.

:goku: , :fox: , :tails: or :falco: probably are top 3 imo, but MK top 3? naw, I don't agree with the current "official" tier list.

Also, i'm try pm you something.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:16 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
darkrinorex wrote:
:goku: , :fox: , :tails: or :falco: probably are top 3 imo

I don't think that there can be 4 characters in the top 3.

buh

Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Lermonz wrote:
darkrinorex wrote:
:goku: , :fox: , :tails: or :falco: probably are top 3 imo

I don't think that there can be 4 characters in the top 3.

:tails: or :falco: .. meaning one of these 2 take the 3rd spot.

just to clear that up

Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:32 pm

>MK isn't top 3 so he should be buffed
>I know everyone can't be top 3, but MK should be over other chars

I don't even know what logic you're using anymore.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:46 pm

puzzler7 wrote:
>MK isn't top 3 so he should be buffed
>I know everyone can't be top 3, but MK should be over other chars

I don't even know what logic you're using anymore.

"MK should be over other chars"?? when did I say that? can you tell me what page?

My reason for asking a buff for MK isn't because he isn't top 3. Plz show me where I said this.

I said to them he isn't top 3 imo. He does need a buff cause some things are a struggle with him. I'm not saying he should get a buff cause he's not top 3, that's not what i'm trying to say.

Someone asked why I think a top tier character should be buffed and I answered, someone else says he's top 3 on the "official tier list", I simply don't agree with that.

But as I said before and will say again, he has some things that should be fixed at-least.

Last edited by darkrinorex on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:59 pm

You were asked why MK deserved a buff, because after all, he's top 3. You're response was that he wasn't top 3.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:02 pm

puzzler7 wrote:
You were asked why MK deserved a buff, because after all, he's top 3. You're response was that he wasn't top 3.

yes, that was a response to just the part where the person said he was top 3, he isn't top 3.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:06 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
So why should he be top 3? Even if he isn't top 3 right now he's still a top tier. So why should Meta Knight to be buffed even more when he's already very good. Sure, he has some areas where he struggles, but every character does and he has many more areas where he excels. Why not nerf him along with the other top tiers and buff the bottom tiers. Not too heavily though, just to make it the game slightly more balanced.

buh

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Lermonz wrote:
So why should he be top 3? Even if he isn't top 3 right now he's still a top tier. So why should Meta Knight to be buffed even more when he's already very good. Sure, he has some areas where he struggles, but every character does and he has many more areas where he excels. Why not nerf him along with the other top tiers and buff the bottom tiers. Not too heavily though, just to make it the game slightly more balanced.

No, i'm not saying to get rid of his weaknesses for example a people able to hit him out of mach tornado.

Like some people agree buffer hurts him, he has a laggy ground game and some other stuff that should be fixed.

I listed some other weaknesses he has on previous pages that he has, and i'm fine with it (I said those weaknesses so people who read that can be careful).

Edit: I'm not saying he should be top 3, i'm just replying to the person who said he was top 3, that I don't think he's top 3 in the tier list in this version period

Last edited by darkrinorex on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:52 pm
 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next