The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 16, 2020 1:45 am

[ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 164  Next
SSF2 Online Matches 

Currently Playing: All smash games, pokemon
Sorabotics wrote:
Mine's probably like maybe 70%ish with Peach only. Might be a little higher or lower though

against people not named sora/zalo/soldier etc i probably win 65-75% or so. although sometimes i just troll for fun too :)

Mains:ImageImage :fox: ? :zelda:?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWPfLs ... BiEiGXBaQg

Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:41 am

MGN Username: ZekePrower
Currently Playing: With my fox dolls.
Don't we all?

Rem is my main. Kinda looks like Tails doesn't she?

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:11 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Sorabotics
Currently Playing: SSBM and SSF2
RemPrower wrote:
Don't we all?

Eh, I'm not much of a troll tbh...

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 am

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
Same here. I'm playing to win. :gamer:

Whenever trolls join my room and SD themselves, I just stand still until they disconnect. :colonthree:

Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:57 am

Trolls live under bridges and ask riddles. Sorabotics should be Riddlerbotics therefore.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:44 pm
BR Member

RemPrower wrote:
Trolls live under bridges and ask riddles. Sorabotics should be Riddlerbotics therefore.

Lol but that would still imply that I'm a troll...

Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Ganondoof wrote:
Good Games to:
slaypes Holy smokes, a fellow Wario online! Those 2 matches were fun and even, hope to see you again.

Sorry for the late reply, been playing much more Melee as of late. You are the first really good other Wario I've seen online, they were great matches and I look forward to some more. Keep up the fat man. IMO he is an excellent character but his play style can get a tad boring because of how good he can be with minimal effort...but I can say that about mannny characters.

MGID:slaypes
Clan: Fort Albert

Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:33 pm

It's a hard thing really. McLeodgaming is trying to give us easy access to advanced play such as a dash button, automatic L-cancelling, and other crap that I don't know about smash but apparently is made easier for SSF2 players. On the flipside, this makes some characters too easy to use when combined with such programs.

Tails in 9a could drag you off the stage with sideb and cast dair within that combo with perfect accuracy, guaranteeing death for all non floaters. The recently removed flash step invincibility for Ichigo was meant to make the character flashy, but inadvertently caused him to be too difficult for the average player to withstand. And other said examples that need not be listed.

We have to give them credit for making a game work out this way. It's not easy making a character perfect. It's even harder to make 2 perfect characters that can perfectly fight each other evenly.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:45 am
BR Member

Auto cancelling was a thing in brawl and 4 tho.
And the dash button is pretty justified since we're using a keyboard.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:50 am

Location: Check where you never look, directly behind you, in the corner of your eye...
Hello! Looking for people to play on the East Coast. My username is CyanLaser7791 and I usually play special brawls with Turbo and Vampire activated, along with the Smash Ball. See you online!

Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:14 pm
BR Member

Dmxoverloaded wrote:
Hello! Looking for people to play on the East Coast. My username is CyanLaser7791 and I usually play special brawls with Turbo and Vampire activated, along with the Smash Ball. See you online!

Oh hey! You joined my room earlier, but then we got stuck in the waiting room. But I don't use special modes.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:20 pm

MGN Username: Bomono3
Currently Playing: Some platformer
RemPrower wrote:
It's a hard thing really. McLeodgaming is trying to give us easy access to advanced play such as a dash button, automatic L-cancelling, and other crap that I don't know about smash but apparently is made easier for SSF2 players. On the flipside, this makes some characters too easy to use when combined with such programs.

Tails in 9a could drag you off the stage with sideb and cast dair within that combo with perfect accuracy, guaranteeing death for all non floaters. The recently removed flash step invincibility for Ichigo was meant to make the character flashy, but inadvertently caused him to be too difficult for the average player to withstand. And other said examples that need not be listed.

We have to give them credit for making a game work out this way. It's not easy making a character perfect. It's even harder to make 2 perfect characters that can perfectly fight each other evenly.

Side-b didnt legit combo into itself in 9a... it was a fake combo.

My main is tails.
My secondaries are peach and fox.

My soundcloud (no relation to other accounts of the same name, its a long story)
https://soundcloud.com/caffinluvstmgc

Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:31 am

MGN Username: TaylorGang
Currently Playing: SSF2
gg envy

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/TaylorJames1234?lang=en
Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/taypalacio/

Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:45 am

Bomono wrote:
RemPrower wrote:

Side-b didnt legit combo into itself in 9a... it was a fake combo.

I'm talking about dragging someone to the edge of the stage and casting dair to kill someone at 20%. You couldn't avoid it, as it would drag you to a position where dair's hitbox ws in the perfect position to do it. From 9b onward (I don't know if dair hitbox was reduced in size or not) sideb would push a target slightly beyond Tails' body, requiring you to either move slightly forward risking getting counterattacked, or not pursuing the target further in that way. I posted a video a long time ago back when I had no skills at all where I'd beat three lvl9 computers teamed against me with team attack off using this moveset. The fial score would have me sitting at +10 or higher by the time the match was over.

Switching topics, I injured my head my head and left arm yesterday afternoon. I will not be playing online until I have recovered. Have fun without me for a bit eh? Bomono, you have command of Tails whilst I am gone~

Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:35 am

MGN Username: Ganondoof
Currently Playing: Vanguard Princess, Upkmnfg, YGOPRO
RemPrower wrote:
I injured my head my head and left arm yesterday afternoon. I will not be playing online until I have recovered. Have fun without me for a bit eh?

Ouch. Get well soon!

-

GGs XxxcrashxxX. One of the only Yoshi players I have seen online. Wonder why there aren't a lot...

Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:39 am
 [ 2456 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 164  Next