The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

[ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
Superhuman: The Hunt 

Lucasta hesitated as The girl, Sabrina, asked her who she was. She spoke enough to her anyway and looked down at Hammurabi. "You can give the introductions."
He sighed as he heard it. "Her name is Lucasta, and I'm Hammurabi. We shouldn't try to be too casual in this situation, so just tell me where we're going. Neither Lucasta or I have offensive powers and we want to avoid confrontation with any agents."
Lucasta shot another message into his mind, "You're giving away too much information..."
"It's fine Lucasta, I'm sure we can trust them." he replied to her, though, even that couldn't kick away his doubts.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Ray rests sitting under a tree to take his breathe while seeing the black smoke in the sky and hearing the gun shots sound, (And they actually made me think that the security system was superior, I guess they can not handle more than few superhuman at a time.) Ray thought smiling.
(I guess they are weaker than they try to show off, Maybe it will be possible to crash this nightmare once and for all.)
Ray stands up and walks toward the facility.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:29 pm

Observable by their actions, the two girls, the man and the wolf seemed friendly. Though he wasn't too sure about the little female, she hasn't said a thing. Just before he even considered approaching them, King came to the thought that he was permanently gravitating his bothersome atmosphere. It was extremely likely they would consider him hostile if he got anywhere near them. He decided it would be the best to just follow them from a distance.
He could hear some gunshots and sounds of clanging metal-like materials, though he didn't bother, it was obvious that such an alarm would result in disorder and casualties.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:45 pm
Site Admin

OOC: Chaos is what I'm going for ^.^

"So when do you plan on helping them?" asked Vision leaning against the wall.

"In due time" she replied "It wouldn't be much of a hunt if I caught them all in one night, now would it?" She took Vision's cigarette from his lips and threw it onto the ground crushing it under her heel. "You know how sensitive I am" she said with a sly smile. She watched from the corner of her eye as Kuru took an agent down and crawled back into the facility, like the slimy bug he was. She curled her fingers in her hair idly.

Another one of the agents managed to run through his wall of flames. Jason looked from one agent to the other both looked prepared to knock him out. He flipped backwards again towards the edge of the forest, placing his hand on the trunk for a few seconds. The tree glowed red underneath his touch and it combusted, causing the large tree to fall over towards the agent with the trench knives. "Hey agents, whats the matter afraid of a little heat? Fight me!" He lit the other trees on fire, while doing so he wondered what happened to the cat. He paused momentarily as he heard Huntress yell from inside the base.

"Get back here before I rip your spines out! They're rioting inside the base! Play with him later!" she called to the agents.

The man with the child riding on his shoulders spoke. "Her name is Lucasta, and I'm Hammurabi. We shouldn't try to be too casual in this situation, so just tell me where we're going. Neither Lucasta or I have offensive powers and we want to avoid confrontation with any agents."

"Quite understandable" said Sabrina "I wouldn't want to tango with them either." One of the escapees sat under a tree probably exhausted from all the running they had done. She felt sorry for the boy and everyone else, she felt like it'd be her fault if any of them got recaptured. When she turned her attention back to the forest ahead of her, the boy got up and walked in the opposite direction, back towards the facility. A cloud moved from in front of the moon and illuminated the forest. Terrence stood waiting for them, leaning against a tree"Almost there" he said in his usual gruff manner. They all walked in silence in the direction Terrence had indicated. Sabrina wondered if Lucasta was conversing with Hammurabi currently, she had always admired telepaths.

Suddenly, from out of the shadows a man with a large axe stepped in front of them. She resisted the urge to scream, resulting in a quiet "eek" Many others prepared themselves, ready to use their powers to attack the monster. "Are you Margie's friends?" he asked in a very deep and husky voice. Terrence stepped forward, while Sabrina recomposed herself.

"Yeah. You the guy Margie told us to go to?" he replied. The man nodded, turning slowly and walking ahead of them. He motioned with his head for them to follow, which they did tentatively. In a few minutes they were standing in a clearing. A log cabin with a stone chimney was in the middle, and a pick up truck was left parked at the side. Piles of wood were stacked around the area. "Make yourselves at home" he said in what could possibly taken as a grumble, "I'll get the stuff Margie prepared." He kept his hand firmly on his axe and entered the log cabin, leaving the escapees outside alone.

Jason, still dumbfounded that the other superhumans had managed to cause a riot within the facility was further confused when a boy came back from the forest. "Hey kid! What are you doing here?!" he called, turning his attention to the boy.

OOC: Do you want me to slow this down guys?

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC: Well, considering my character thrives on confusion, hell no.

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:33 pm

Ray sighs as he turns facing the flame user "I am minding my own business, And I suggest to mind yours." Ray continues going (Alright alone as I prefer, I think they will send some elite agents soon and that will be the time to attack, If I open all the cells there should be enough chaos to destroy the facility, I should find some where I can hide and watch the facility.) Ray thought as he goes beside the trees to the facility.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:02 am

OoC: You know, instead of parenthesis, use some italics. Waaay easier. Like cake.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:57 am

"What abilities should I had to you?" Kuru said to the unconscious agent in front of him. "Since I have your arms cut wide open, why not some type of blasting power." talking to the man as if he was conscious. "How bout I try something new," he walked to the counter behind him. He reached for a beaker containing a green, thick liquid. "This will allow you to shoot ectoplasm out of your hand. And while I'm at it," he opened his chest and made a opening to the heart. He then loaded a needle with the liquid," I'll add it to your heart, thus coursing through your veins." He put the needle into the center of the agents heart," and do you know what that means, moron? You're part ghost!" Then he released a loud chaotic laugh."Just hope you survive. And if you don't, I guess I'll have to get mopping in the morning."

He walked out of his lab. I wonder what Vision has in store for me since pretty much all of the subjects are gone, until Huntress kills them of course he thought as he went to find Vision to see what he could do. He despised the idea of Huntress going out there to just demolish all of his hard work he has done for the agency.

Blue Mage wrote:
Nope, that chick's got tits. Pedobear ain't on that.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Hammurabi set Lucasta down upon the grass, as surveyed the clearing. "Nice place here...though, how long will it stay peaceful?" he asked without addressing anyone. Lucasta checked around herself. Most of the others had left the immediate area around them. "Hammurabi. I'm not sure about this place." She began explaining. "I don't need these powers to know that this place isn't safe enough." She was slightly hesitant; hoping no one, enemy or friendly, heard her speaking aloud.
Hammurabi thought to himself. He knew Lucasta was right, she usually was. "All right." he told her, ruffling her hair. "I'll see if I can get us some previsions and then we can head off." He walked off towards the direction the man left. Lucasta followed him like a shadow.

Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Edmund sat quietly on the edge of the roof. It was a favorable spot in his hometown, as it offered a fantastic view of the city streets. Tainted as those darkened alleys were, the man spent much of his time rooted above them. Surveying his surroundings, Edmund noticed a slight shimmer around two blocks down. A metallic object glistening in the dim light of the street lamp. A seemingly normal sight, had there not been an accompanying scream. With haste, the young man made a dash for the fire escape, sliding down the rail to the ground floor. Peering around the corner of the brick establishment to his side, he could see a masked man ruthlessly attacking a young lady. A sense if heroism welled up in him, and crying "Stop, villain!", he lunged at the assailant. Narrowly missing the man's face, Edmund felt a fist digging itself into his chest, and his own head smashing into the hard wall behind him.

He woke up stuffed roughly into a metal garbage bin. He sloppily walked back into his apartment, and collapsed on the couch.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:52 am
Site Admin

Jason was shocked speechless, the kid was crazy enough to re-enter the facility. He could try to create a wall of fire but if the kid was really determined he'd probably pull a similar stunt to the agents who had used their powers to get through. He hoped the kid wouldn't get hurt. The calls of Huntress for the agents to return inside the facility to stop the riot continued, she seemed really angry. The flames continued to spread but he made sure that they stayed under his control.

It was then that the burly man opened his screen door and exited his cabin. On each of his massive arms and around his neck hung many backpacks, and handbags. He thrusted two of the backpacks into the arms of Hammurabi and Lucasta, continuing this action over and over again as he passed each of the superhumans. Everyone murmured quietly as they searched through the contents of the bag. The man stood up on a stump and called for everyone's attention, and a hush fell over the crowd.

"Alright friends of Margie" he said "Margie has supplied each and everyone of you with bags so that you may leave." He took out a rumpled piece of paper and a flashlight so he could read the contents. "Inside the bags you will find a few hundred dollars, American and Canadian, a few thousand pesos and a few hundred more euros. Plane tickets to Toronto and Mexico City. Two water bottles, dehydrated fruit bars, a map and a compass. She says that you guys have to get as far away from here as you can as soon as possible." He paused for a moment and turned the paper over "That's all it says." He got off the stump and walked over to his pick-up truck. A few of the superhumans who had formed alliances and made friends earlier walked off into the forest in groups without another word.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

"We get as far away from here as we can as soon as possible." responded Terrence.

"Hey! You kids need a ride?" Sabrina looked around there was barely anyone else who had stayed behind. The large lumberjack who had still not mentioned his name, was staring directly at them. "I'll give you all a ride to the nearest city." He nodded over to Hammurabi, Lucasta and the other boy who seemed to be keeping his distance.

"Umm...sure!" said Sabrina cheerfully. Terrence hopped into the back of the truck, extending his hand out to Sabrina pulling her up. After she sat down he offered to help the next person up after her.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:33 pm
Site Moderator

"Try and take it Arty." he responded to the voice of Huntress, only bringing a arm up to block the falling tree. His arm shook for a bit, and his legs slowly sank into the ground from the weight, but he stopped it. "I wonder..." Wyatt dropped the knife in his free hand, jammed his fingers in the tree, and made it into a makeshift club. "Batter up." Wyatt said with a smile.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
"Get back here before I rip your spines out! They're rioting inside the base! Play with him later!" she called to the agents.

Huntress had something planned? Well, that was expected of her. As the fireballs ceased, he retreated carefully inside without exposing his back. In such a way, he wouldn't be able to see what was going on behind him but that was not going to be his problem if his spine is ripped out. He came back inside to the smell of a freshly burnt out cigarette and a very sly looking Huntress.

"Huntress, I believe you called," he said without stating the reason why she would.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Ray ignores the lumberjack and continue going keeping close to the trees and long bushes trying to be as hidden as possible, (Hmm... No sign that they sent any agents, They do not seem focusing on the runaway super humans this means that most of their offensive power and sensor agents are still there, There is no way I would go back right now and I can not stay hidden here for long because of the fire.) Ray thought looking at the base.
( They seem to be retreating in, Could there be any free super human inside? I better go check it out.) Ray thought as he waits for all the agents outside to get in the facility.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm
Site Admin

Huntress peered down at the young agent with disdain. "What are you doing in here?! Go capture Jason now!!" She pulled down a fire extinguisher and put out the various flames around the door, then grabbed onto his arm and dragged him outside. The sky was noticeably getting lighter as dawn approached, though the fires lit up the area brilliantly. She pushed him in front of her pointing to the other agent who held onto a massive tree. "Help him."

She then c*** her head to the side in a questioning look. She raised her nose a bit and sniffed, there was a strange scent among them. One that wasn't there earlier, one that came through the flames. She immediately walked casually to a shaded area where the flames had not yet touched. The smell was stronger, she kicked the area with the heel of her high heel.

"Ah..." she purred "What do I have here? An escapee?" she laughed.

Slime successfully made the tree into a makeshift club, a feat which made Jason's glowing eyes widen. He then smiled.

"I love baseball" he said "I throw a mean fast ball" He pitched two balls of fire towards the agent, in rapid succession.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am
 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next