The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:42 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 6 posts ] 
[MP] Shin Megami Tensei 

Currently Playing: UNIST
i'll spice up the original post another time but i just got soul hackers and wow, it's really fun
the only things i hacked were the alignment demons, because i really dislike the concept of not being able to use some demons if i'm a particular alignment. it'd be a hard thing to get used to either way after being so used to nocturne or persona

i'll make this original post into one that's split in three sections: main series, persona, and other. main series will include 1, 2, 3, 4, and anything else later. persona will be, well, persona. other will be everything else (Devil Survivor, Devil Summoner, Strange Journey)

Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:20 pm
YIM

MGN Username: Hadou
Currently Playing: Hella rpgs
I am sad to say that I quit Persona 3 at the Power/Fortune boss. (Y'know, the Wheel of Hell.)

But that game was great fun either way. I might go back and beat it at some point.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
I enjoy this series. My first one was Strange Journey (which is part of the main series btw, its just a spin-off). If I had a 3DS, I'd pick up SMTIV and Soul Hackers; but for now I'll just play Nocturne.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:50 pm

Currently Playing: UNIST
Soul Hackers is nice but it's pretty short (~25-30 hours)

Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:59 pm
YIM
BR Member

MGN Username: Zapperrix
I consider 20~40 hours average length for an RPG, but that's pretty short for a MegaTen game. I remember clocking in at around 70 by the time I finished Strange Journey, and I didn't even complete all of the side quest.

Anyways, what's everyone's favorite style of MegaTen? I like the traditional style the most. Persona was fun, but creating your own team adds so many new strategies to the game. Haven't played Devil Survivor yet, but I've heard good things.

ZERO_OR wrote:
Also their is no such things as GODS.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 am

Zapperrix wrote:
I consider 20~40 hours average length for an RPG, but that's pretty short for a MegaTen game. I remember clocking in at around 70 by the time I finished Strange Journey, and I didn't even complete all of the side quest.

Anyways, what's everyone's favorite style of MegaTen? I like the traditional style the most. Persona was fun, but creating your own team adds so many new strategies to the game. Haven't played Devil Survivor yet, but I've heard good things.

I really liked Overclocked, but I got really screwed by the three save thing and didn't want to restart everything.
If you like the others, you ought to like it.

Commission info - http://reiforce.deviantart.com/journal/

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:19 am
 [ 6 posts ]