The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:47 pm

[ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
January 12th, 2013 News (Apex 2013 Day Two!) 

MGN Username: StriderHiryu58
Currently Playing: Various Games
Anon wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Anon wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Bomberman? seriously?
I was expecting Luigi.

Luigi's better off as an unlockable character in the final version and so far Bomberman seems like a really nice addition to the roster.

Yeah but, they said 0.9 was going to have all veterans, and Luigi was in SSF.

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't want Luigi in SSF2? I'm don't have a problem with including all the veterans nor do I have anything against the character personally, but "less clones the better" IMHO. I know I sound like a novice whose never played a smash game in his life before but that's okay because my mind is subject to change. :smile:

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll find myself requesting Ganondorf or Young/Toon Link in SSF2v1.0 :)

Are you implying that Luigi is a clone? Not true, he has a plenty of differences with Mario.

The only differences I can think of is his Uspecial, Dspecial, his dash attack, some of his smash moves and of course his Final Smash.

Anything else?

Let me see, Forward smash, Up tilt, Jab, Forward aerial, Down tilt and Side Special plus the ones you mentioned it's 9 differences. Luigi is far from being a clone.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:12 am

Currently Playing: League of Legends, Killing Floor 2, Overwatch
Waifu: Cleod9
I absolutely love those Bomberman sprites. Who sprited him? I also love the work on Meta-knight and if memory serves, Ramsey and his godly hand created Meta-knight right?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 am

Crimson Wolf wrote:
I absolutely love those bomberman sprites. Who sprited him? I also love the work on Meta-knight and if memory serves, Ramsey and his godly hand created Meta-knight right?

Use a spoiler tag for the new character until the demo comes out. Not everyone bothered to see the livestream you know...

Last edited by Michael on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:42 am

Currently Playing: Guess how many Taunts are Missing!
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Anon wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Anon wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Lightning wrote:
Strider Hiryu wrote:
Bomberman? seriously?
I was expecting Luigi.

Luigi's better off as an unlockable character in the final version and so far Bomberman seems like a really nice addition to the roster.

Yeah but, they said 0.9 was going to have all veterans, and Luigi was in SSF.

I'm sorry, but am I the only one who doesn't want Luigi in SSF2? I'm don't have a problem with including all the veterans nor do I have anything against the character personally, but "less clones the better" IMHO. I know I sound like a novice whose never played a smash game in his life before but that's okay because my mind is subject to change. :smile:

Who knows? Maybe one day I'll find myself requesting Ganondorf or Young/Toon Link in SSF2v1.0 :)

Are you implying that Luigi is a clone? Not true, he has a plenty of differences with Mario.

The only differences I can think of is his Uspecial, Dspecial, his dash attack, some of his smash moves and of course his Final Smash.

Anything else?

Let me see, Forward smash, Up tilt, Jab, Forward aerial, Down tilt and Side Special plus the ones you mentioned it's 9 differences. Luigi is far from being a clone.

Point taken, but what about Young/Toon Link, Pichu, Roy, Ganondorf, Falco, etc They feel like slighty buffed or nerfed versions of the originals, with maybe a size difference. (I didn't list Dr Mario here because I have to admit, he's pretty awesome) :D

Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:44 am

Currently Playing: Pokemon Black 2 & SSF2
I can't wait to download v.09. :)

~Howl

I like Adventure Time :D

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:00 am

killerandfire wrote:
I can't wait to download v.09. :)

who can?

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 am
 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3