The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:53 pm

[ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
September 30th, 2009 News (Orchestration Contest Completed) 

wow i think he still did a good job 10th isnt really bad plus his peice was still good

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Well at least you made it in the top ten, eh?
I did like the winner better than yours, but I would definitely put you in 2nd or 3rd.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:47 pm

Top ten, great! I didn't listen to either music, but I will sometime. Or did I? Hmm..I think so. It took awhile for the results eh? Well, that built lots of drama.

Current Demo: None! Go check it out!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:22 pm
Site Admin

Zero Insanity wrote:
10th is better then not making the top 20 at all, but I still like your entry Cleod. *High-5s for making 10th place*

Thanks, though if you notice some people tied so it's a bit more than 20 people total. Not that it makes any worse or anything...

The An Hero of Time wrote:
Nice, but no SSF2 status updates?

Not yet

Rainagi wrote:
The first place seemed too slow for me. For a second in it, I thought it was copying you because the instruments slowly stopped and paused. I would still give the number 1 a 8.5/10. But by far, I like yours more. Pause at the beginning was far too long though, but the ending seemed like the right pace. I still give yours the same score I did the first time a round, 9/10.

For your placing, don't be sad. If I tried I would have gotten last place. I really like the type of music, but for me it is hard to write. So yeah, congrats on making 10th place man. :wee:

Ha thanks, though I made mine first, hope I didn't subconsciously "borrow" any ideas from it. But still, as far as classical goes I think he nailed it.

Soulful wrote:
Yo Cleod, Ima happy for you, and Ima let you finish, but Justice Day was not one of the best songs of all time...

No Deemo?

:xd:

And no, no demo just yet

----------------

Anyway thanks guys, any future contests I enter will indeed be posted so stay alert!

:lock:

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm
 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2