The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:11 pm

[ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next
"Expansion" Character Moveset Speculation 
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
No review for Crono :'(

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:35 pm

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
Okay, so i haven't posted a moveset long enough, so here is one(Its unique)

Link and Doppels(From Triforce Heroes on the 3DS)

Doppel Characteristics: doppels are stationary, and do not take damage. You may however throw them off the ledge. Doppels may die without you losing a stock. When picked up, they increase your weight, falling speed, and hitbox. You may not switch to a picked up doppel, as they are then synonymous with the the carrier. Various moves will be used by certain doppels in the stack only. If you switch to a grabbed doppel, the doppel will be dropped immediately.

Specials:
Neutral-B:Link switches to the next doppel in the list. You may not switch to picked up doppels, they are synonymous with the carrier. The order is green, red, blue. Switching when all links and dopppels are in one stack will disband the stack.
Side-B:Totem. Link picks up a nearby doppel, or enters a force grab with an enemy. Stacking with a doppel increases weight, falling speed, and hitbox. Moves are only used by one link in the stack. You may move during the force grab, and forward throw by inputting attack.
Up-B:Water Rod. Link uses the water rod to create a temporary pillar of water underneath him. This counts as a platform in every way except it does not replenish Up-special. This will be used by the top doppel, and raise them to that doppel.
Down-B:Triforce Portal. Link raises his sword and summons all doppels to his side. This deals no damage to enemies, and has a rather long animation. Green link in the center, red in front and blue in back. Stacks will not be preserved.

Ground Attacks:
Jab: Link swings his sword in front of him, popping enemies hit up. This goes up the stack and combos in between link and his doppels. The higher the doppel, the more it pops up. Fixed knockback, and depeding on the stack can combo into a different move.
F-Tilt: Link takes a side ways swing with his hammer. This action is take by the doppel closest to "layer" 2. It had decent knockback and can combo into aerials.
D-Tilt: Link sets a bomb on the ground which immediately blows up. This, like f-tilt, is a combo starter. Used by the lowest doppel.
U-Tilt: Link starts a flurry of fire over his head with the fire gloves. It deals good damage and can combo into itself at low percents. Used by the highest doppel.
Dash Attack: Link throws a fire ball with the fire gloves which disappears after a short distance. Done by the lowest doppel.
F-Smash: Link smashes the hammer down in a might blow. While slow, it kills the earliest of any of link and doppels moves. Used by all doppels, with the lowest starting charging first and the highest charging last. .
D-Smash: Link does a spin attack in a multi hit move. While not a good kill option, it does do a lot of damage. Used by the lowest doppel.
U-Smash:Link thrust his sword upwards, not in a thundercat but more in the same way as the triforce portal. Used by the highest doppel.

Aerials:
N-Air: A simple forward strike used by all doppels.
F-Air: The doppel closest to "layer" 2 pulls out the gust jar and fires it. While the projectile is slow, it kills before an uncharged up-smash.
B-Air: The doppel closest to "layer" 2 throws a boomerang behind himself. It is rather shortranged.
D-Air: The bottom doppel throws a bomb that spikes all it hits into its blast.
U-Air: The top doppel fires the gripshot upwards. This knocks all it hits down towards link/doppels.

Throws:
Grab: The lowest doppel fires the gripshot forward.
Pummel: Link bashes, the second doppel fires an arrow, and the third one drops a bomb. In other words, it deals more damage the bigger the stack is.
F-Throw: A forward slash sends the enemy flying. Arrows are shot from the others.
B-Throw: A a backward throw, followed up with gust jar blasts from the others. If you are in a stack, this is a viable kill throw, but not better than F-air or even U-Smash.
D-Throw: All links drop bombs.
U-Throw: The captive is pushed up the stack and water rodded up in the air. Chain throws at low percents without a stack.
Features: You may hit special to switch during a grab. However, it is much easier to escape from a doppel. You may not totem a grabbing doppel.

Miscellanneous:
Taunt1: Switches to kokiri outfit and shoots three(harmless) arrows into the air.
Taunt2: A pedestal appears before link and doppels, empty.
Taunt3: Link rapidly switches between all outfits.
Win music: The jingle when the portal becomes active.
Winning Animation: Link rapidly switches between doppels.
Losing animation: Link hides behind a doppel.
Idle: Link shows a friendly token.
Entrance: Link And doppels appears through a triforce portal.

Physics:
Height:slightly bigger than kirby
Weight:Light. Gains weight with each doppel, to med heavy
Jump:Low
Falling Speed: Higher than med high
Air speed:high
Run speed:Normal

Sorry for the rushedness. I put this together in some thinking time at dinner yesterday and 30 minutes of typing. Well, lets see how this breaks the ice! :)

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:14 pm

Oh come on, I go through all the trouble of creating a very unique character and no one even responds?

Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:23 pm

MGN Username: Yoshiblaze
Currently Playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Kid Icarus: Uprising
Stoof: show
BTW, the poll winners' set is coming... I'm just lazy :xd:

I've added Color Palettes for all of my movesets so far (maybe I should ask someone to sprite these):

P
MD Grovyle: http://imgur.com/a/wqwlj

Ninten: http://imgur.com/a/S6vO2

Blade: See Blade Post

Bandanna Waddle Dee: http://imgur.com/a/2EtJG

Koopa Troopa: http://imgur.com/a/55Fj2

They're also in their respective posts (Grovyle's is in the 3rd Revision post with the large photo)

Sm4sh Main: :pit:
Brawl Main: :kirby:
Melee Main: Image
Fav Video Game Character: :yoshi:

Click to expand thumbnail

Thunder Edge Staff Member: Head Tournament Organizer (when Thunder Edge existed)

Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:56 pm

GASP. :o

I'm not the only one keeping this thread alive.

:xd:

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:12 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Sherlock Holmes wrote:
No review for Crono :'(

No review for Young Link :'( viewtopic.php?f=96&t=39656&start=510#p1419008
Anyway, going to do either Ashley, Knuckles or Dracula/Alucard soon, whichever one's more convenient.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:29 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis
RagnorokX wrote:

Doppel Characteristics: doppels are stationary, and do not take damage. You may however throw them off the ledge. Doppels may die without you losing a stock. When picked up, they increase your weight, falling speed, and hitbox. You may not switch to a picked up doppel, as they are then synonymous with the the carrier. Various moves will be used by certain doppels in the stack only. If you switch to a grabbed doppel, the doppel will be dropped immediately.

Specials:
Neutral-B:Link switches to the next doppel in the list. You may not switch to picked up doppels, they are synonymous with the carrier. The order is green, red, blue. Switching when all links and dopppels are in one stack will disband the stack.
Side-B:Totem. Link picks up a nearby doppel, or enters a force grab with an enemy. Stacking with a doppel increases weight, falling speed, and hitbox. Moves are only used by one link in the stack. You may move during the force grab, and forward throw by inputting attack.
Up-B:Water Rod. Link uses the water rod to create a temporary pillar of water underneath him. This counts as a platform in every way except it does not replenish Up-special. This will be used by the top doppel, and raise them to that doppel.
Down-B:Triforce Portal. Link raises his sword and summons all doppels to his side. This deals no damage to enemies, and has a rather long animation. Green link in the center, red in front and blue in back. Stacks will not be preserved.

Ground Attacks:
Jab: Link swings his sword in front of him, popping enemies hit up. This goes up the stack and combos in between link and his doppels. The higher the doppel, the more it pops up. Fixed knockback, and depeding on the stack can combo into a different move.
F-Tilt: Link takes a side ways swing with his hammer. This action is take by the doppel closest to "layer" 2. It had decent knockback and can combo into aerials.
D-Tilt: Link sets a bomb on the ground which immediately blows up. This, like f-tilt, is a combo starter. Used by the lowest doppel.
U-Tilt: Link starts a flurry of fire over his head with the fire gloves. It deals good damage and can combo into itself at low percents. Used by the highest doppel.
Dash Attack: Link throws a fire ball with the fire gloves which disappears after a short distance. Done by the lowest doppel.
F-Smash: Link smashes the hammer down in a might blow. While slow, it kills the earliest of any of link and doppels moves. Used by all doppels, with the lowest starting charging first and the highest charging last. .
D-Smash: Link does a spin attack in a multi hit move. While not a good kill option, it does do a lot of damage. Used by the lowest doppel.
U-Smash:Link thrust his sword upwards, not in a thundercat but more in the same way as the triforce portal. Used by the highest doppel.

Aerials:
F-Air: The doppel closest to "layer" 2 pulls out the gust jar and fires it. While the projectile is slow, it kills before an uncharged up-smash.
B-Air: The doppel closest to "layer" 2 throws a boomerang behind himself. It is rather shortranged.
U-Air: The top doppel fires the gripshot upwards. This knocks all it hits down towards link/doppels.

Throws:
Pummel: Link bashes, the second doppel fires an arrow, and the third one drops a bomb. In other words, it deals more damage the bigger the stack is.
F-Throw: A forward slash sends the enemy flying. Arrows are shot from the others.
B-Throw: A a backward throw, followed up with gust jar blasts from the others. If you are in a stack, this is a viable kill throw, but not better than F-air or even U-Smash.
U-Throw: The captive is pushed up the stack and water rodded up in the air. Chain throws at low percents without a stack.
Features: You may hit special to switch during a grab. However, it is much easier to escape from a doppel. You may not totem a grabbing doppel.

Miscellanneous:
Taunt1: Switches to kokiri outfit and shoots three(harmless) arrows into the air.

Physics:

Sorry for the rushedness. I put this together in some thinking time at dinner yesterday and 30 minutes of typing. Well, lets see how this breaks the ice! :)

Okay, I had to research about these stuff since I initially didn't know about Link and Doppels
This won't be a really professional review, but I'll try to make my first review as professional as I can

+Unique idea, I had to do a bit of research but I immediately knew what you meant about "Link and Doppels", this could replace the lack of Toon Link without making a Semi-clone of Link
+I like the way that you will be able to "change" your attributes in mid-fight via Doppels
+The Up-B of Link and Doppels is also cool, the ability to create platforms is a good recovery move. Also gave me an inspiration for my next Expansion Character...
+Pummel is great, now you can use it to effectively rack up damage
+^^^Same but for throws
+He could have good combo game or good damage racking depending on certain variables
-This could be hard to code if it was made
-Could be OP depending on certain variables

Hope this is a decent review for ya
Imma continue making my expansion chars

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:47 am

Jan_Solo wrote:
RagnorokX wrote:

Specials:

Ground Attacks:

Aerials:

Throws:

Miscellanneous:

Physics:

Okay, I had to research about these stuff since I initially didn't know about Link and Doppels
This won't be a really professional review, but I'll try to make my first review as professional as I can

+Unique idea, I had to do a bit of research but I immediately knew what you meant about "Link and Doppels", this could replace the lack of Toon Link without making a Semi-clone of Link
+I like the way that you will be able to "change" your attributes in mid-fight via Doppels
+The Up-B of Link and Doppels is also cool, the ability to create platforms is a good recovery move. Also gave me an inspiration for my next Expansion Character...
+Pummel is great, now you can use it to effectively rack up damage
+^^^Same but for throws
+He could have good combo game or good damage racking depending on certain variables
-This could be hard to code if it was made
-Could be OP depending on certain variables

Hope this is a decent review for ya
Imma continue making my expansion chars

He could be OP, but he would be a very difficult character to play. And I agree, it would be hard to code. especially on the 3ds

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:54 am

Currently Playing: with your heart, girl *booing ensues*
sry im new here but i might as well try to make a moveset:

Jack Frost (Megami Tensei)

Stats:
(still working on it :mrgreen: lets just say clumsy walker with Mario's speed and jump, low power, decent range game, and freezer)

Aesthetics/Animations:

(i promise I'll comeback and re-edit this)

As:

(again im new here so im still refining my forum skills. The dmg and kb percentages of these moves will be insert when i re-edit these. For now i'll only describe the moves)

N: 3 hit combo. Right jab, left, hdbutt, no rapid A
Dsh:
>T: Slaps while tilting body forward
^T: Raises hands upward while hopping
vT: Holds out foot while crouching with a smug grin in face
>S: Sonic's >S. Whirls arm before punching. Has a icy sparkle for aesthetics, no real ice effect, slow charge
^S:
vS:
NA:
>A:
<(Back)A:
^A:
vA:
Ldg:
100% Ldg:
Flr:

Bs:

B: Bufu: Jack Frost casts a small ice magic circle in front of him vertically which last for a few frames. Opponents caught in the magic circle is dealt with dmg and 2 secs freeze. Charged version, Bufula, does more dmg and longer freeze, at the cost of 3 secs maximum charge time.

<>B: Dream Punch: Thrust punch. Lil dmg, no kb but puts opponent to "sleep" (stuns them like Puff's ^B). Punishable at end frames.

^B: Ice Breath: Frost blows an icy breath that ranges from 2 Kirbys far, chip dmg, with lil % of freeze. Slowly propels him diagonally when used in air, same properties as with grounded variation.

vB: Pyro Jack: Summons his/her/its bro/ally Pyro Jack from a small red magic circle. The circle stays for a few secs before the summoning, acting as sentry attack. Pyro casts Agi, a small fireball that fires straight in the direction its facing.

FINAL SMASH: Cold World: Jack Frost shouts "Hee-HO!!!" then hops around panicking while King Frost is summoned form a large magic circle from the background. Jack Frost runs away (ala Black Mage) as King Frost casts Cold World, a widescale blizzard that slowly chip dmgs everyone. King then pounds his staff releasing a large wave of ice magic that OHKOs anyone above 120%. Jack Frost then runs back to the stage.

This is just a prototype entry but i'll make sure i improve this
Hope ya like it :sweat:

Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:51 am

Honestly you don't need to fret about percents so much. Just a basic overview of what kind of utility it has. Also, can you give the moves proper names instead of directions and letters? It just seems very hard to easily tell what im looking at. Also, his final smash should kill much earlier. Most final smashes kill at about ≈30-40%. 120 is waaay to high.

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:13 am

Currently Playing: with your heart, girl *booing ensues*
Tnx. Again sry if my skills in moveset making aren't that polished.
Ll try my best to improve this even. Ill reedit my entry from time to time so if u want u can check bak. Once i finalize my moveset ill repost a cleaner one so ill look devent enough.

Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:05 am

I'm Gonna Post one of my completed movesets here, even though I already edited my old post
I want to bump this thread anyway

The Battle cats
Source Game: The Battle cats (Nintendo DS) (Also Available for Android and IOS)

General info: show
Size: A bit smaller than Donkey Kong in height
Idle: Looks around
Weight: Somewhere around 110 – 120
Dash speed: Same as DK
Air attributes: Same as DK
Entrance: Pops out of a wormhole, a Doge tries to get out too but the wormhole closes
Jumps: Same as Lloyd

Special Attributes: show
Since the Cat Base in The Battle cats doesn’t actually move, the Cat Base Jr. (a cat Unit from The Battle cats) will be the actual character controlled.
It attacks by “summoning” or “deploying” the different cat units in The Battle cats (which will be abbreviated to TBC from now on).
Since all of its attacks involves ‘summoning’ or ‘deploying’ different cats, all of its attacks have disjointed Hitboxes.
A downside to this though is that all of his attacks have at least a small amount of Startup.
On another note, even though some of its attacks are projectiles, none are Reflectable.

Ground Attacks: show
Jab – Macho cat
1: Macho cat appears from the ‘mouth’ of the Cat Base and headbutts – 3%
2: Macho cat bites – 2% – Can be held to continue biting
3: Macho cat does a back flip before going back inside the Cat Base – 4%
F–Tilt – Sexy Legs cat
A Sexy Legs cat appears and attacks the same way it does in TBC, a sideways Kick.
Damage – 12%
Knockback – Med – High
U–Tilt – Brave cat
A Brave cat appears, jumps, and does an Upwards Stab.
Damage – 11%
Knockback – Low
D–Tilt – Wall cat
A Wall cat Appears and Slams itself onto the ground like in TBC, has the same range and Startup as Black Mage’s Dash Attack, also grants Super Armor to the Cat Base and Buries the opponent.
Damage – 9%
Knockback – None
Dash Attack – Giraffe cat
A Giraffe cat Appears and does a Downward Headbutt and an Upward Bash afterwards.
Damage – 7% for Downward Headbutt, 6% for Upwards Bash, 13% If both hits Connect
Knockback – Low – Downwards, High – Upwards

Smash Attacks: show
F–Smash – Whale cat
A Whale cat will appear and Bite the opponents like in TBC.
Damage – 18-27%
Knockback – Med
U–Smash – Brah cats
Brah cats will appear and will jump Diagonally Upwards then fall down Quickly. Has Two hits upwards and Two hits Downward. Can Meteor Smash when going downwards.
Damage – 4–6% Each Hit Upwards (8–12% if both hits connect), 3–5% Each Hit Downwards (6–10% if both hits connect), 14–22% if all hits Connect.
Knockback – High – Upwards, Med – Downwards
D–Smash – MISS Moneko
MISS Moneko will appear and Bows Down, hitting opponents in front of her. Can destroy 50% shield damage. Has a longer startup time. Charging animation is her surprised look.
Damage – 17-28%
Knockback – High

Aerial Attacks: show
N–Air – Brave Cat
A Brave cat appears and Does it’s attack from TBC, a forward slash with its sword.
Damage – 14%
Knockback – Med
F–Air – Sexy Legs cat
A Sexy Legs cat Appears and does two Forward Kicks (Like ZSS’ F–Air) dealing two hits.
Damage – 7% for First Hit, 11% for Second Hit, 18% if both hits Connect
Knockback – Med-High
B–Air – Giraffe cat
A Giraffe cat Appears and kicks with its hind legs.
Damage – 8%
Knockback – Med
U–Air – cat Cannon Shot
Fires a small Shot from the cannon upwards like Mega man’s B-air. KOs at 50% but has the startup of Goku’s Neutral Special
Damage – 5%
Knockback – High
D–Air – Wall cat
A Wall cat appears and Slams itself towards the ground, meteor smashing opponents in the way. Will also deal Damage once Wall cat hits the Ground. Damage is dealt on initial impact with opponent and another hit for the Ground impact. Wall cat will fall at Twice the Fall Speed of Cat Base.
Damage – 6% for Initial Hit, 12% for Ground Impact, 18% if both hits Connect
Knockback – Low

Grabs and Throws: show
Grab Range – High
A M. Titan will Appear and grab the enemy with one hand, while holding the Cat Base on the other
Pummel – Macho Cat
Macho Cat bites grabbed enemy
Damage – 1%
F–Throw – Giraffe Cat
Titan Cat releases the grabbed enemy and a Giraffe Cat will appear and unleash 7 downward Head bashes like it does in TBC and finishes of with a forward Headbutt.
Damage – 2% per Head bash, 3% for Headbutt, 17% in total
Knockback – High
U–Throw – Sexy Legs Cat
Titan Cat releases the grabbed enemy and a Sexy Legs cat will appear and kick the grabbed enemy upwards.
Damage – 14%
Knockback – High
B–Throw – Brave Cat
Titan Cat releases the grabbed enemy and a Brave cat will appear and do a Spin Attack dealing 5 hits and knocking the enemy backwards.
Damage – 3% per hit, 15% in total
Knockback – High
D–Throw – Wall Cat
Titan Cat releases the grabbed enemy and a Wall cat will Appear and Slam itself onto the ground, knocking the enemy down.
Damage – 10%
Knockback – Low

[box=Ledge Attacks]
Ledge Attack –
A Macho Cat appears and Headbutts, hitting anyone near.
Damage – 6%
Knockback – Med
Getup Attack –
A Macho Cat appears and does a Back flip, hitting anyone near.
Damage – 6%
Knockback – Low
100% Ledge Attack –
A UFO cat appears and fires it’s laser diagonally-downwards like in TBC.
Damage – 11%
Knockback – Med

Special Moves: show
Neutral Special – cat Cannon:
Shoots from the cat Cannon on its “head”. Chargeable and charge can be stored. Charging increases Range and Damage. Uncharged looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhqjNV0cv4w , while fully charged looks like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w40RChenbg . Has four charge stages, each one increases range by ¼ of FD with uncharged having ¼ of FD Range while Fully charged has the range of the whole FD. Charge times is same with Goku’s Neutral Special. Though when released, there will be some startup and will warn opponents about the range of the Cat Cannon as a guide laser will appear (see second youtube link in this paragraph) like in TBC. Also, there is a slight delay on the hits of the cannon (again, see second youtube link in this paragraph) like in TBC, but it will be sped up a bit in SSF2. The four stages will KO at 80%, 60%, 40%, and 20% respectively.
Damage – 4-5% , 11-12% , 20-21% , 31-32%
Knockback – Med , Med-High , High , Very High

Side–Special – Dragon cat:
A Dragon cat Appears and breathes out a Fireball not unlike the Fire Orb custom special for Mario’s Fireball. Leaves a Fire effect. 3 hits.
Damage – 6% per Hit, 18% if all hits Connects
Knockback – Med

Up–Special – UFO cat:
A UFO cat Appears and Starts carrying the Cat Base ala Beat Call minus the One-Hit-Death Sentence. The Cat Base can’t attack while being carried. Will not leave Cat Base helpless but wouldn’t be able to use UFO cat again. Deals Slight damage to opponents if they come into contact with UFO cat. Pressing Up Special while being carried will make UFO cat release Cat Base but UFO cat will still continue flying upwards until reaching the blast zone.
Damage – 2%
Knockback – Low

Down–Special – Mythical Titan cat:
A Mythical Titan cat Appears and punches the ground like in TBC. Has an Area Effect and launches people up like DK’s Hand Slap. Cannot be used in Midair
Damage – 15%
Knockback – Med

Final Smash: show
CRAZED CATS

Final Form
Most cats will turn into their crazed counterparts ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c46SeOxoIKs ). Others will be replaced by other stronger cats.
Macho Cat -> Crazed Macho Cat
1% Damage Increase for Jab and Pummel, Less Startup
Wall Cat -> Crazed Wall Cat
2% Damage Increase for D-Tilt, D-Air, and D-Throw, Less Startup
Brave Cat -> Crazed Brave Cat
2% Damage Increase for U-Tilt, N-Air, and B-Throw
Sexy Legs Cat -> Crazed Sexy Legs Cat
F-Tilt, F-Aerial, and U-Throw will create a Level 2 Cat Cannon shot from Crazed Sexy Legs Cat’s toe
Giraffe Cat -> Crazed Giraffe Cat
Increased Hitbox Size for Dash Attack, B-Air, F-Throw
Whale Cat -> Crazed Whale Cat
F-Smash gains a sweetspot at the teeth, dealing 3x Damage and Knockback
Dragon Cat -> Crazed Dragon Cat
2x Range, 5% Damage Increase
UFO Cat -> Crazed UFO Cat
Flies 2x as Fast and 2x the Distance
M. Titan Cat -> Crazed M. Titan Cat
Will Create a Level 3 Cat Cannon Shot from the place where the Fist made Impact
U-Smash and D-Smash gains a 2-5% Damage increase
Cat Cannon has Less Startup and Charges Faster

Taunts and Other Poses: show
Taunt – Sits Down and then stands up
Victory Pose – Cat Base, along with some other cat, Jumps up and down repeatedly.
Defeated Pose – Sits down with head bent down, while Macho Cat/Mythical Titan Cat is clapping

Gifs and Pics: show
Macho cat (Jab, Pummel):
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/battle–cats/images/2/29/Imageedit_2_6366572361.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150318012223
Wall cat (D–Tilt, D–Aerial, D-Throw):
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle–cats/images/1/19/Imageedit_2_3383124660.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150316051624
Brave cat (U–Tilt, N–Aerial, B-Throw):
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/battle–cats/images/8/84/Imageedit_2_7609248030.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150318013121
Sexy Legs cat (F–Tilt, F–Aerial, U-Throw):
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle–cats/images/d/d8/Imageedit_2_4433830332.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150316060342
Giraffe cat (Dash Attack, B-Air, F-Throw):
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0318185757
UFO cat (U-Special):
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0318011447
Whale cat (F-Smash):
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0318193926
Dragon cat (S-Special):
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0317004559
Mythical Titan cat (D-Special, Grab):
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0318134600
Brah cats (U-Smash):
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0711180236
MISS Moneko (D-Smash):
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0710131444

I also have 3 WIP movesets coming soon...

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:17 am

MGN Username: mariofan3ds
Currently Playing: Anything that isn't Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U
Don't know if they have been said, but Yu Narukami and Minato Arisato from Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (3DS). Both their movesets can be quite unique.
Yu moveset: Izanagi
B- Zio
Up B-
Side B- Cleave
Down B- Persona Change
Final Smash: All-Out Attack

Minato moveset: Orpheus
B- Agi
Up B-
Side B- Bash
Down B- Persona Change
Final Smash: All-Out Attack

Basically, they're like the Pokemon Trainer but with Personas.

:wario: :goku: :naruto: :lloyd:
Characters I will main in Beta:
:isaac: and :luffy:

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:08 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Dammit, I was about to do something Persona related (probably involving the Velvet Room Siblings). Oh well.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:51 am

I'm actually wondering what happened to some of the "planned" or "promised" movesets?

Secondaries:

For Fun:

Hopefuls:

Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:22 am
 [ 689 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 ... 46  Next