The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:45 am

[ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The Story of Your Mains 

Currently Playing: All smash games, pokemon
Praeto Potato wrote:
Fox
I was 9 years old and I pray to Fox every night, thanking him for the techskill I've been given "Fox is love" I say. "Fox is life" My dad overhears me and calls me a melee f#%$& I knew he was just jealous of my high tier main I call him a casual He slaps me and sends me to sleep I'm crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and it's really cold A warmth is moving towards me I feel something touch me It's Fox I am so happy He grabs me with his powerful furry hands and downthrows me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my a** cheeks for Fox He whispers in my ear "Torya" He shine spikes my butthole It hurts so much but I do it for Fox I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Fox He HIYAAS a mighty HIYAA as he fills my butt with lasers My dad walks in Fox looks him straight in the eye and says "Mishun comprete" Fox side b's through the window Fox is love, Fox is life

you are an excellent troll my yung friend :)

Mains:ImageImage :fox: ? :zelda:?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWPfLs ... BiEiGXBaQg

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:27 pm

MGN Username: Game-spidr
Currently Playing: Russian Roulette
Waifu: Spiders
Trickmew wrote:
Praeto Potato wrote:
Fox
I was 9 years old and I pray to Fox every night, thanking him for the techskill I've been given "Fox is love" I say. "Fox is life" My dad overhears me and calls me a melee f#%$& I knew he was just jealous of my high tier main I call him a casual He slaps me and sends me to sleep I'm crying now, and my face hurts I lay in bed and it's really cold A warmth is moving towards me I feel something touch me It's Fox I am so happy He grabs me with his powerful furry hands and downthrows me on my hands and knees I'm ready I spread my a** cheeks for Fox He whispers in my ear "Torya" He shine spikes my butthole It hurts so much but I do it for Fox I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water I push against his force I want to please Fox He HIYAAS a mighty HIYAA as he fills my butt with lasers My dad walks in Fox looks him straight in the eye and says "Mishun comprete" Fox side b's through the window Fox is love, Fox is life

you are an excellent troll my yung friend :)

You fick suck

Ichigo combo video
YouTube Video:

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:09 pm

MGN Username: Zalozis Zemsis
Currently Playing: Gundam Wing: Endless Dual | Melty Blood: Actress Again Current Code | Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario:
. . . Is one of my mains in every Smash games. I just end up having the "Ryu" of the game naturally becoming my main (Kyo, Jin, Narukami, etc.)

Kirby:
I've always been trying to take the thought worst character each demo and pushed their meta out of bottom-tier. He's a struggle, but great fun to use.

Marth and Falcon:
. . . Are just tons of fun in this game!

Zelda:
Used her a lot when she was low-tier in previous demos. Now she's mostly an online main to get over weak tactics in environment but still really enjoyable.

Samus and Sonic are my favorite charactesr, but aren't a lot of fun for me this demo so I can't find it in myself to commit with maining them. Lost a lot of interest in playing Link and Ichigo as well.

Luigi Movement, Cancel, Tech, etc.
YouTube Video:
SSF2 Google Drive
". . . Emphasis . . . of players helping one-another"

Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:56 am
 [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7