The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pm

[ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next
"Expansion Character" Moveset Speculation V2 

MGN Username: moGi
Currently Playing: MGR:R, GE3, etc MHXX
Waifu: Lancer Arthuria P.
it's time to kiss again you two.

black keys will be removed in the future anyways

*sniff*

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, Paladins, TF2, Skullgirls
Waifu: m'Lady Lyndis

kill me
no, not "kiss"
kill me

Secondaries:
:bomberman: ; :wario:

For Fun:
:chibirobo: ; :blackmage: ; :ichigo: ; Image ; :isaac: ; :jigglypuff:

Hopefuls:
Lyn(FE); Ike(FE); Zero(MM); Andy(AW); Gilgamesh(FF)

tmanex2013 made the wonderful lyn sprite I used for Image

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:37 am

MGN Username: RavinRaven
Currently Playing: SSF2, The Game of Love
Waifu: Luna (Gwain Saga)
Gudako's Insanity wrote:
it's time to kiss again you two.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 pm

MGN Username: SheriffSteelFlex
Currently Playing: SSB3DS
Thanks for the nice review! The F-smash idea is super cool, imma add that to the box.

The d-tilt from melee, IIRC, had basically no knockback and had a hitbox that extended behind Mario. TBH I saw it in a youtube video made by one of those melee assholes I can never remember the names of and thought it was funny.

3ds FC: 0190-2959-0577
Cloud is not 3rd 2nd okey

30xx wrote:
I'm not reading all that but it looks like you have a severe case of nerd

Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:07 pm

MGN Username: IMainPichu
Waifu: Villie
Y'know,when i saw Riddul's Doc moveset i came up with ideas to declone Doc. So maybe i should share 'em.

Doc ideas: show
FSmash: Doc grabs his stethoscope and he uses it as a whip. Has good range and an electric sweetspot at the resonator.
USmash: Doc does an uppercut. Very similar to his SSB4 Up Special,but even if it hits he doesn't gain any height and he stays in place.
DSmash: Doc shakes one of his test jars and two random viruses come out of it,both of them going in opposite directions. Very weak damage-wise,but if the opponent gets hit they'll get poisoned,similar to :blackmage:'s DThrow (the only difference that the viruses have is the sound they make if they hit;Fever=Fire sound,Chill=Freeze sound,Weird=Lip's Stick sound)

Up Special: Shell Rocket - Dr. Mario sits on a shell and quickly attaches rocket boosters (that resemble Megavitamins) to it. Works like Geno's Up Special from Legacy XP https://youtu.be/_UTrGHPWr8w?t=47s (This move is based off this https://www.mariowiki.com/Dr._Mario#Super_Mario-Kun )
Down Special: Megavitamin Swallow - Dr. Mario pulls out a Megavitamin out of his coat's pocket and he swallows it. This heals him (around 20%),but the more you use it,the more Doc will struggle to find a new Megavitamin. The Megavitamins will also heal less % the more you use the move.

Final Smash: Into the Jar - Doc jumps offstage. He then reappears being giant,holding a test jar on his right hand. Then Doc tries to catch his opponents with his left hand. If he doesn't succeed,the FS ends there,but if he does succeed,Doc will put the caught opponents in the jar with viruses inside.
Inside the jar,Megavitamins will start falling on the viruses' heads. If the opponent touches either the viruses or the Megavitamins they will recieve damage (and also poison if they touch the viruses). When all viruses are eliminated,the jar will explode,blasting the opponents away.

Also, i love that "terminal condition" taunt. 10/10 would spam it

Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:32 am

MGN Username: goshdangdoodles
Currently Playing: Overwatch, SSB4, Burning Blood
Waifu: Nico Robin
Lv. 1 CPU wrote:
Y'know,when i saw Riddul's Doc moveset i came up with ideas to declone Doc. So maybe i should share 'em.

Doc ideas: show
FSmash: Doc grabs his stethoscope and he uses it as a whip. Has good range and an electric sweetspot at the resonator.
USmash: Doc does an uppercut. Very similar to his SSB4 Up Special,but even if it hits he doesn't gain any height and he stays in place.
DSmash: Doc shakes one of his test jars and two random viruses come out of it,both of them going in opposite directions. Very weak damage-wise,but if the opponent gets hit they'll get poisoned,similar to :blackmage:'s DThrow (the only difference that the viruses have is the sound they make if they hit;Fever=Fire sound,Chill=Freeze sound,Weird=Lip's Stick sound)

Up Special: Shell Rocket - Dr. Mario sits on a shell and quickly attaches rocket boosters (that resemble Megavitamins) to it. Works like Geno's Up Special from Legacy XP https://youtu.be/_UTrGHPWr8w?t=47s (This move is based off this https://www.mariowiki.com/Dr._Mario#Super_Mario-Kun )
Down Special: Megavitamin Swallow - Dr. Mario pulls out a Megavitamin out of his coat's pocket and he swallows it. This heals him (around 20%),but the more you use it,the more Doc will struggle to find a new Megavitamin. The Megavitamins will also heal less % the more you use the move.

Final Smash: Into the Jar - Doc jumps offstage. He then reappears being giant,holding a test jar on his right hand. Then Doc tries to catch his opponents with his left hand. If he doesn't succeed,the FS ends there,but if he does succeed,Doc will put the caught opponents in the jar with viruses inside.
Inside the jar,Megavitamins will start falling on the viruses' heads. If the opponent touches either the viruses or the Megavitamins they will recieve damage (and also poison if they touch the viruses). When all viruses are eliminated,the jar will explode,blasting the opponents away.

These Ideas Are amazing TBH. If these were applied to the smash games, Doc would feel like a completely different character.

Also, Would anyone mind if I posted another Moveset, Or is there a line?
:pikachu:

DOuble Also, Could Someone tell me how to put a smiley into my signature? ive tried a few ways but it isn't working (Probably gonna be my last annoying question)

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:15 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

Post whenever you want.
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:
DOuble Also, Could Someone tell me how to put a smiley into my signature? ive tried a few ways but it isn't working (Probably gonna be my last annoying question)

you would type the name of the character or emotion inside some colons like this :nameofsmilie:

buh

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Lermonz wrote:
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

Post whenever you want.
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

you would type the name of the character or emotion inside some colons like this :nameofsmilie:

I've tried that, But it hasn't been working :sweat: But anyway's, My moveset.

Last edited by gosh_dang_doodles on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:27 pm

PRIMID: show
Source game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii

Description: Primid are the foot soldiers of the Subspace Army in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode. First appearing at Midair Stadium, they appear as common enemies and are the most frequently encountered enemies in the in the Subspace Emissary. The Primids also appear in many different variations.

Competitive Analysis: Primid, in terms of Combo’s, isn’t necessarily the best, due to his Poor aerial game, ending lag on most smash attacks, Weak to opponents that can outrange him, and has an above average falling speed for his size. However, He is quite heavy, making it hard to KO' him, has decent recovery, low knockback moves for good combos, and very high damage output, a good grab game, and good edgeguarding moves.

Entrance: A small pillar of shadow bugs appear, forming the primid

Idle: Primid’s hat tilts slightly, he fixes it with both hands, and reverts back to standing

Mid-Air Dodge: Primid Does a small spin mid-air

Dashing: Primid runs forward, with both hands behind his back, similar to narutos running animation

Shield: Primid covers his face with both hands in an ‘X’ pattern.

Roll: Primid does a quick cartwheel to the left or right.

Sidestep: Primid quickly bends backwards before leaning back up.

Tripping: Its Extremely Rare (Around 1/100 chance), but, as a nod to a mechanic in Brawl, Primid Will Trip at the start of his Run.

Stats!
Weight: Heavy (Around :captainfalcon: 'sweight)
Height: Medium (Around :bomberman: 's Height)
Walk Speed: slow
Dash Speed: Fast
Stage Jump: High
Midair Jump: Low
Fall Speed: Fast
Air Speed: Medium

Basic Attacks!
Jab 1
: Weak punch
Range: small
Damage: 3%
Knockback: low
Primid hits the opponent lightly

Jab 2: Flurry attack
Range: Medium
Damage: 2%/ 6%
Knockback: medium
Primid unleashes a flurry of fast punches. Finishes with a strong downward punch that launches the opponent forward slightly.

Dash Attack: Faceplant
Damage: 11%
Knockback: Medium-High
Similar to King Dedede’s Dash Attack, and a refrence to the tripping mechanic in Brawl, Primid Trips and slides forward a bit, can be sweetspotted at the start of the fall for high knockback. Has some ending lag as well.

Recover Attack: Fireball
Range: Low
Damage 8%
Knockback: Medium
If Primid Trips, He Will Quickly get up, Turn Red, and blow a small fire ball in the direction he is facing. Flies a short distance

Tilts!
Forward Tilt:
Shadow Punch
Damage: 7%
Primid deals a heavy punch, covered in shadow bugs.

Up Tilt: Boom Smack
Range: High
Damage: 9%
Primid Waves a boomerang up in the air.

Down tilt: Fire Ball
Damage: 6%
Leans down, Turns red briefly, and shoots a fireball from its mouth that flies close to the ground for a short time.

Smash Attacks!
Forward Smash
: High Kick
Damage: 18%
Does a kick Diagonally upward into the air. Has high ending lag, But Can launch if it hits opponents at the tip of the kick.

Up Smash: Laser Slash
Damage: 14%
Knockback: Low
Primid Thrusts His beam Sword Directly Upward, And it extends to around 1 1/2 of its original size.

Down Smash: Boom Spin
Damage: 17
Primid Spins his Boomerang around on the floor, Spinning around with it. Primid can move himself slightly left or right if fully charged.

Aerials!
Neutral Air
: Cartwheel
Damage: 8%
Similar to :kirby: ’s Nair, Primid Does a spin Mid Air

Forward Air: Scope Shot
Primid Pulls out a Bazooka and shoots 3 Shots, each dealing 3%.

Back Air: Borboras Blast
Damage: 5%
Knockback: High
Primid, Holding a horn similar to a borboras' head, Blasts gust of air behind him, Pushing Him forward, Making it good for Horizontal Recovery. But it has High ending lag, removing possibilities of spamming it.

Up Air: Fire Arch
Damage: 10%
Primid's Head Turns Red, and, While spinning, Spews flames in a cone shape Above him.

Down Air: Auroros Dive
Range: low
Knockback:Medium
Primid, while holding onto an auroros, flies Straight down, hitting whoever he runs into, Similar to :wario: ’s old Dair. If he hits someone in the air, he will float upward a bit before falling. Could technically be used infinitely if someone was always under him. Can bury people if they are directly under Auroros' Beak If he lands on the stage, It creates a small gust of wind under him, Pushing opponents away, and makes people on the edge lose their Grip.

Grabs and Throws!
Grab
: Pluck
Primid Hops Forward and grabs for an opponent

Pummel: Iron Fist
Primid turns his hand metal and punches the Grabbed Opponent

Forward Throw: Catapult
Primid grabs the opponent’s feet and catapults them in front of him.

Back Throw: Iron Suplex
Damage: 12%
Primid Turns his body Metal and Suplexes his opponent by backflipping them onto their head.

Up Throw: Flame Rocket
Damage: 2%
Tosses the opponent up, turns red, and blow 6 hits of fire damage, each hit worth 2%, while also blowing the opponent upward

Down Throw: Scope Strike
Primid Lays the opponent down, and Fires a charge shot at them, launching them Either diagonally left or right as the player desires.

Specials

Neutral Special 1
: Smash Punch
Damage: 26%
Primid charges up a punch by Spinning it around, and lets out a devastating punch, Similar to :sonic: 's Fsmash, although it can be charged, and damage is different based on amount of time charged. Movement is slowed significantly during a charge, and it allows only one jump. Though it shows flames on the punch, does not do flame damage.

Neutral Special 2 (Left): Boomerang Twister
Range: Long
Damage: 15%
Primid Throws it’s Boomerang, and it flies in front of him a considerable distance before coming back to Primid. The trajectory can be controlled at the beginning of the throw, And the boomerang can reflect Projectiles. If it hits an opponent, It deals three hits of 5% and medium knockback.

Neutral Special 3 (Right): Triple Fireball
Primid Charges up and fires three fireballs: One forward, One Diagonally upward, and one slides across the ground. Each fireball can bounce off of walls one time.

Neutral Special 4 (Up): Sword Thrust
Damage: 24%
Primid Thrusts Forward with his Laser Sword, Sliding across the stage. Distance traveled and damage dealt grows smaller the more the attack is used. A good Horizontal recovery move, But makes Primid Helpless Midair. It has some startup and ending lag as well

Neutral Special 5 (Down): Standard Scope
Primid Shoots a single shot from his scope. Similar :fox: 's Blaster or :megaman: 's Buster, But can be charged as well . Requires reloading after 12 Shot's (or 4 Fully charged shots), and reloading takes 1 second, But Primid can move slowly while reloading, same goes for charging a shot

(If you're wondering why Primid has 5 Specials, Imagine :megaman: 's Old Neutral special mechanic!)

Side Special: Shadow Bug Shove
Range: Short
Primid Runs forward for around half a second, leaving a trail of black shadow bugs behind him. If he hits anyone, he pushes them onto the ground. The opponent stays covered in shadow bugs for three seconds, which deal 2% every half second.

Down Special: Variant Primid
Primid Kneels down, And four other Transparent Primids appear in a cross formation around Primid: One Yellow (Boomerang Twister), One Red (Triple Fireball), One Blue (Sword Thrust) and one Grey (Standard Scope). Press a directional Button onto one of the different colored Primids To change your Neutral Special attack. Extremely Similar To :megaman: 's old Dspecial, as previously stated above.

Up Special: Spear Jump
Primid Jumps Upward Diagonally. If the Player Presses the Up Special again, Primid Goes Flying downward with his legs pointed down. If he hits the ground, he gets stuck temporarily, Making it have high end lag. If he hits someone on the way down, However, He will Bounce diagonally Backwards, Leaving Primid Able to Attack again

Final Smash: Iron Giant Primid
Damage: 50%
Must be near someone to activate the Final Smash. Primid Slaps the opponent, Stunning them. Primid Grows Five times His size, gains a metal coating. He Jumps up and Belly Flops The Caught Opponent, Dealing Heavy Damage. Releases a ring of energy that goes across the bottom of the whole stage, and will damage anyone who hits it for 12%.

Taunts and other animations

Regular Taunt
: Primid Disappears into a portal of shadow bugs, the quickly reappears, Acting like a zombie temporarily before reverting to normal.

Up Taunt
: Primid will pull out his bazooka, fiddle with the scope for a second before putting it away and returning to normal

Down Taunt: Primid Taps His head, And it’s eyes change into one of the other designs. This design will change to normal (The one on the Top Left Corner) if the taunt button is held again or if he is Ko’ed
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb ... 0204162518

Star-KO: Primid Flies Away, Arms and Legs all Spread out.

Screen-KO: Primid Hits The Screen, with his arms outstretched, and slides down the screen.

Victory Pose: Primid Salutes, But leans too far and almost falls over, but regains his balance, and continues Saluting, playing a short fanfare from the Smash Bros. Brawl theme song.

Losing Animation: Primid Lies on the ground and Claps Quietly

my first game was SSBB, and I loved the subspace Emissary, So yeah!

Could I have a review on this moveset or my one on Spongebob moveset? If you can UwU

Edit: Fixed the wording on some of the Moves, as well as added some suggested changes!

:tails: :pikachu:

Last edited by gosh_dang_doodles on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 am, edited 8 times in total.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Lv. 1 CPU wrote:

Maybe add a 'Mama Mia' to that taunt :colonthree:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 pm

MGN Username: Lermonz
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

Description: Primid are the foot soldiers of the Subspace Army in Super Smash Bros. Brawl's Subspace Emissary mode. First appearing at Midair Stadium, they appear as common enemies and are the most frequently encountered enemies in the in the Subspace Emissary. The Primids also appear in many different variations.

Competitive Analysis: Primid, in terms of Combo’s, isn’t necessarily the best, due to his Poor aerial game, ending lag on most smash attacks, Weak to opponents that can outrange him, and has an above average falling speed for his size. However, He is quite heavy, decent recovery, low knockback moves for good combos, and very high damage output, a good grab game, and good edgeguarding moves.

Idle: Primid’s hat tilts slightly, he fixes it and reverts back to standing

Dashing: Primid runs forward, with both hands behind his back, similar to narutos running animation

Stats!

Basic Attacks!
Jab 1

Primid unleashes a flurry of fast punches. Finishes with a strong downward punch that launches the opponent forward slightly.

Similar to King Dedede’s Dash Attack, Primid Trips and slides forward a bit, can be sweetspotted at the start of the fall for high knockback

Tilts!
Forward Tilt:
Shadow Punch

Primid Waves a boomerang in the air.

Leans down, Turns red briefly, and shoots a fireball from its mouth that flies close to the ground for a short time.

Smash Attacks!
Forward Smash
Does a kick upward into the air. Has high ending lag. Can launch if it hits opponents at the tip of the kick

Primid Waves his Beam sword in an arch. Can hit Opponents on his sides at the start and end. Some ending lag.

Primid Spins his Boomerang around on the floor, Spinning with it. Primid can move himself slightly left or right if fully charged.

Aerials!
Neutral Air

Back Air: Scope Surprise
Primid Fires Two large Shots behind him, each dealing 5%. Pushes primid forward a bit, can be used for horizontal recovery.

Up Air: Super Jump Twist
Primid Jumps with his fist in the air, and does a single spin.

Down Air: Power Stomp
Knockback: Primid Flies Straight down, hitting whoever he runs into, Similar to :wario: ’s old Dair. If he hits someone in the air, he will float upward a bit before falling. Could technically be used infinitely if someone was always under him. If he lands on the stage, It creates a small gust of wind under him, Pushing opponents away, and makes people on the edge lose their Grip.

Grabs and Throws!
Grab

Primid grabs the opponent’s feet, turns around, and tosses them backward.

Primid Turns his body Metal and Suplexes his opponent by backflipping.

Tosses the opponent up, turns red, and blow 6 hits of fire damage, each hit worth 2%, while also blowing the opponent upward

Primid Lays the opponent down, and Fires a charge shot at them, launching them Either diagonally left or right as they player desires.

Specials

Neutral Special 1
Primid Charges up his fist by Spinning it around, and lets out a devastating punch, Similar to :sonic: 's Fsmash. Though it shows flames on the punch, does not do flame damage.

Primid Throws it’s Boomerang, and it spins in a slow circle around Primid 4 times.

Primid Charges up and fires three fireballs: One forward, One Diagonally upward, and one slides across the ground. Can bounce off of walls one time.

Primid Thrusts Forward with his Laser Sword, Sliding across the stage. Distance traveled and damage dealt grows smaller the more the attack is used. A good Horizontal recovery move, But makes Primid Helpless Midair.

Primid Shoots a single shot from his scope. Like :fox: 's Blaster or :megaman: 's Buster, Can be spammed. Requires reloading after 12 Shot, and reloading takes 1 second, But Primid can move slowly while reloading

Primid Runs forward for around half a second, leaving a trail of black shadow bugs behind him. If he hits anyone, he pushes them onto the ground. The opponent stays covered in shadow bugs for three seconds, which deal 2% every half second.

Primid Kneels down, And four other Transparent Primids appear in a cross formation around Primid: One Yellow (Boomerang Twister), One Red (Triple Fireball), One Blue (Sword Thrust) and one Grey (Standard Scope). Press a directional Button onto one of the different colored Primids To change your Neutral Special attack. Extremely Similar To :megaman: 's old Dspecial.

Primid Jumps Upward Diagonally. If the Player Presses the Up Special again, Primid Goes Flying downward with his legs pointed down. If he hits the ground, he gets stuck temporarily, Making it have high end lag. If he hits someone on the way down, However, He will Bounce diagonally Backwards, Leaving Primid Able to Attack again

Must be near someone to activate the Final Smash. Primid Slaps the opponent, Stunning them. Primid Grows Five times His size, gains a metal coating. He Jumps up and Belly Flops The Caught Opponent, Dealing Heavy Damage. Releases a ring of energy that goes across the bottom of the whole stage, and will damage anyone who hits it for 12%.

Regular Taunt
: Primid Disappears into a portal of shadow bugs, the quickly reappears, Acting like a zombie temporarily before reverting to normal.

Up Taunt (Left)
: If you are facing left, Primid will pull out his bazooka, fiddle with the scope for a second before putting it away and returning to normal

Up Taunt (Right): If you are facing Right, Primid Will pill out his laser sword, and pose in an intimidating way, but drops his sword and quickly picks it up before reverting to normal.

Down Taunt: Primid Taps His head, And it’s eyes change into one of the other designs. This design will change to normal (The one on the Top Left Corner) if the taunt button is held again or if he is Ko’ed

Dashing Taunt: If you are walking or Dashing, And press the Up Taunt Button, Primid WIll pull out a Subspace Flag and starts marching to a soft Drumline. If he Runs into a wall or ledge, he turns around and continues Marching. Taunt Stops when Primid is Hit Or the taunt button Stops Being Held.

Screen-KO: Primid Hits The Screen, with his arms outstretched, and slides down the screen.

Victory Pose: Primid Salutes, But leans too far and almost falls over, but regains his balance, and continues Saluting, playing a short fanfare from the Smash Bros. Brawl theme song.

my first game was SSBB, and I loved the subspace Emissary, So yeah!

Could I have a review on this moveset or my one on Spongebob moveset? If you can UwU

Overall, I really like this moveset. I remember making a moveset for Primid myself about a year ago not on this forum and this is pretty similar. Aside from the idea of changing his neutral specials.
Although I do have a few things to note.
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:
Does a kick upward into the air. Has high ending lag. Can launch if it hits opponents at the tip of the kick

This description of FSmash doesn't make sense. If he kicks upward, then wouldn't that be more of an USmash?
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

This is his FThrow. So why does he throw the opponent backwards?
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:
Primid Throws it’s Boomerang, and it spins in a slow circle around Primid 4 times.

I don't know why you would have the boomerang circle around him when a better idea would just to have it act like a normal boomerang.
I'd say that it should go forward a good amount then come back, but still slowly to replicate how it acted in the Subspace Emissary, and maybe allow them to angle it slightly up or down.

But aside from those minor nitpicks this is a great moveset.
9.5/10 would review again.

buh

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Overall, I really like this moveset. I remember making a moveset for Primid myself about a year ago not on this forum and this is pretty similar. Aside from the idea of changing his neutral specials.
Although I do have a few things to note.
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

This description of FSmash doesn't make sense. If he kicks upward, then wouldn't that be more of an USmash?
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

This is his FThrow. So why does he throw the opponent backwards?
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

I don't know why you would have the boomerang circle around him when a better idea would just to have it act like a normal boomerang.
I'd say that it should go forward a good amount then come back, but still slowly to replicate how it acted in the Subspace Emissary, and maybe allow them to angle it slightly up or down.

But aside from those minor nitpicks this is a great moveset.
9.5/10 would review again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, His Fsmash is more of a diagonal Kick sideways, I probably should've described it better.
The reason he throws his opponent backwards is because he turns around before throwing them, Making him throw the opponent forward, because he turns around shortly after! :colonthree:

As for the boomerang, I didn't want it to act like Link's Side B too much, since I don't really like copying things (Aside from the megaman Special Concept)
But thank you for the review! i appreciate it! :mrgreen:

Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 am

MGN Username: IMainPichu
Waifu: Villie
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

Competitive Analysis: Primid, in terms of Combo’s, isn’t necessarily the best, due to his Poor aerial game, ending lag on most smash attacks, Weak to opponents that can outrange him, and has an above average falling speed for his size. However, He is quite heavy, decent recovery, low knockback moves for good combos, and very high damage output, a good grab game, and good edgeguarding moves.

Stats!

Basic Attacks!
Jab 1

Similar to King Dedede’s Dash Attack, Primid Trips and slides forward a bit, can be sweetspotted at the start of the fall for high knockback

Tilts!
Forward Tilt:
Shadow Punch

Smash Attacks!
Forward Smash
Does a kick Diagonally upward into the air. Has high ending lag. Can launch if it hits opponents at the tip of the kick

Primid Waves his Beam sword in an arch. Can hit Opponents on his sides at the start and end. Some ending lag.

Primid Spins his Boomerang around on the floor, Spinning with it. Primid can move himself slightly left or right if fully charged.

Aerials!
Neutral Air

Primid Fires Two large Shots behind him, each dealing 5%. Pushes primid forward a bit, can be used for horizontal recovery.

Knockback: Primid Flies Straight down, hitting whoever he runs into, Similar to :wario: ’s old Dair. If he hits someone in the air, he will float upward a bit before falling. Could technically be used infinitely if someone was always under him. If he lands on the stage, It creates a small gust of wind under him, Pushing opponents away, and makes people on the edge lose their Grip.

Grabs and Throws!
Grab

Primid grabs the opponent’s feet, turns around, and tosses them behind him, turning around to his previous direction after that.

Primid Lays the opponent down, and Fires a charge shot at them, launching them Either diagonally left or right as they player desires.

Specials

Neutral Special 1
Primid Charges up his fist by Spinning it around, and lets out a devastating punch, Similar to :sonic: 's Fsmash. Though it shows flames on the punch, does not do flame damage.

Primid Charges up and fires three fireballs: One forward, One Diagonally upward, and one slides across the ground. Can bounce off of walls one time.

Primid Thrusts Forward with his Laser Sword, Sliding across the stage. Distance traveled and damage dealt grows smaller the more the attack is used. A good Horizontal recovery move, But makes Primid Helpless Midair.

Primid Shoots a single shot from his scope. Like :fox: 's Blaster or :megaman: 's Buster, Can be spammed. Requires reloading after 12 Shot, and reloading takes 1 second, But Primid can move slowly while reloading

Primid Kneels down, And four other Transparent Primids appear in a cross formation around Primid: One Yellow (Boomerang Twister), One Red (Triple Fireball), One Blue (Sword Thrust) and one Grey (Standard Scope). Press a directional Button onto one of the different colored Primids To change your Neutral Special attack. Extremely Similar To :megaman: 's old Dspecial.

Regular Taunt

Up Taunt (Left)
: If you are facing left, Primid will pull out his bazooka, fiddle with the scope for a second before putting it away and returning to normal

Up Taunt (Right): If you are facing Right, Primid Will pill out his laser sword, and pose in an intimidating way, but drops his sword and quickly picks it up before reverting to normal.

Dashing Taunt: If you are walking or Dashing, And press the Up Taunt Button, Primid WIll pull out a Subspace Flag and starts marching to a soft Drumline. If he Runs into a wall or ledge, he turns around and continues Marching. Taunt Stops when Primid is Hit Or the taunt button Stops Being Held.

I find it funny that you made up a different DAir (https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/7/78/Pri ... _stomp.gif ) and NAir (https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/6/68/PrimidKick.jpg ) when it already had them.

I think that the first Neutral Special is based on this? (https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/e/e5/PrimidSmash.jpg ) I think that it's better to have it as its FSmash instead of just being a copy of Falcon Punch. Also,why does he have 5 Neutral Specials? Seems too complicated IMO. I'd pick Neutral Special 5 and make it chargable (i mean,Scope Primids can shoot charged shots in Subspace) I have some ideas for his specials,but IDK if i should share em.

Also,why does FThrow throw them backwards?

That being said,you've been able to implement Fire and Metal Primid in this moveset,and when i made one i couldn't think of anything,so props.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:26 am

Lv. 1 CPU wrote:
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:

Stats!

Basic Attacks!
Jab 1

Tilts!
Forward Tilt:
Shadow Punch

Smash Attacks!
Forward Smash
Does a kick Diagonally upward into the air. Has high ending lag. Can launch if it hits opponents at the tip of the kick

Aerials!
Neutral Air

Grabs and Throws!
Grab

Primid grabs the opponent’s feet, turns around, and tosses them behind him, turning around to his previous direction after that.

Specials

Neutral Special 1

Regular Taunt

Up Taunt (Left)

I find it funny that you made up a different DAir (https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/7/78/Pri ... _stomp.gif ) and NAir (https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/6/68/PrimidKick.jpg ) when it already had them.

I think that the first Neutral Special is based on this? (https://www.ssbwiki.com/images/e/e5/PrimidSmash.jpg ) I think that it's better to have it as its FSmash instead of just being a copy of Falcon Punch. Also,why does he have 5 Neutral Specials? Seems too complicated IMO. I'd pick Neutral Special 5 and make it chargable (i mean,Scope Primids can shoot charged shots in Subspace) I have some ideas for his specials,but IDK if i should share em.

Also,why does FThrow throw them backwards?

That being said,you've been able to implement Fire and Metal Primid in this moveset,and when i made one i couldn't think of anything,so props.

Oh, I didn't Know that he already had Aerials!
As for His neutral special, I really liked megamans old Neutral special Concept of having multiple specials. And since Megaman got changed in beta, I didn't want the cool concept to go to waste!

As for his Forward Throw, I'll change that momentarily

Feel Free to share those special ideas! :colonthree:

Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:26 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
gosh_dang_doodles wrote:
Forward Smash: High Kick

I thought Primid had a "Forward Smash" the one where he charges up and his fist gets giant and red-glowy before punching
Kinda like Little Mac?
Infact those two have a lot of similarities when it comes to close combat, now that I think of it.
Huh. :chibirobo:

Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:33 am
 [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21  Next