The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:43 am

[ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Castle Takeover/Annihilation 

This game originates from the 'Capture the Throne' game.
Basically, a person creates a castle with multiple floors where he resides, and the other people have to go through it to try and either capture it, or annihilate it.
The maximum amount if floors can be 10, NO MORE.
The last floor is where YOU reside. As a 'last' 'boss'.

Game Example:
I have created a castle, named 'Ragnarok', and it consists of 7 floors.
The first floor consists of 8 goombas, with the boss being Bowser.
The 2nd floor consists of spikes, pinball machines, robots, and Eggman.
etc.
Thats how a castle is made.
Of course, you should specify no. of enemies and spikes and all that.
If kept indefinite, the opponent gets to decide whether to play nice and stay a long time on the floor, OR H4XX0RZ!vanquish all enemies and reach the next floor, getting closer to you.
Each player starts out alone, and MUST progress through each castle at different speeds. The Castle's king can change the floor style and enemies any time he wants, or add a floor if below 10. To change enemies and so forth takes 3 posts *after next three posts, change is done. That is, 3 posts after declaring change*. To add a floor takes 5.
When you defeat the king, you can either decide to takeover this castle with everything already prepared, OR make a new castle and use your imagination to add foes.
Also, if any two or three players meet on any floor, including final floor, they can fight each other on that floor until someone gives up, OR team up. You can give yourself fancy group names and take on a color if you want >.>
There can be a total of four castles. While the players are going through each floor, the kings' of each castle can declare a war on the other castles, forming a army using the residents of each floor. Meaning, say, you take 3 floors of residents to another castle, if that king uses only 2, he loses, and his castle is automatically taken over, and the king is booted away. Consequently, if he uses more residents than you, and if he wins, he captures your residents as his own, since you are the one who declared war. Basically, if the offense wins, they get the castle, if the defense wins, they get more vassals. Also, since your using the residents of floors, those floors will be empty as soon as you declare war, and it takes 4 posts to fill them up with someone else. *one for declaration, 3 while it fills up, 4 total*

Rules:
1. You CANNOT directly skip every single floor or two floors at once.
2. Clearing a floor should at least take up 3 posts, unless enemy no. and so forth are undefined.
3. No godmodding at bosses. Enemies are ok. But bosses is a no.
4.THERE CAN ONLY BE FOUR CASTLES' AT A TIME. Once any one is cleared, the one who clears that castle gets to choose whether to completely create a new one in its place, or capture it.
5. Anything else which can completely ruin the game. If you make a game ruining post, IT WILL BE IGNORED.

THE CURRENT FOUR CASTLES

Roguebass's castle:
Here's my castle :wee:
1st Floor = 2 goombas, 2 koopas, 1 winged koopa, a giant goomba and bowser.
2nd = Several spikes, a pinball machine, animal robots, Eggman.
3 = Tough-as-nuts to crack puzzles, powerful beasts of darkness. Vaati. 2nd Form Vaati, Final Form Vaati.
4 = Lots of mechs, monsters, and spirits. Puzzles are simple.
Bosses =
1st boss = Guren MKII
2nd boss = Evangelion Unit 01
3rd Boss = Lancelot Albion
4th Boss = 'Tis a three on three! Enemies are Gespenst Haken, Abend and Nacht Personal Troopers.
The bosses shown above ALL COME ON THE 4th FLOOR!
5 = Loads of food, Waddle Dee's, Spikes, flames, DeDeDe. 2nd part of the floor = Helmet DeDeDe (secret boss in KSSU)
6 = Its a combined floor. THere are LOTS of FF Monsters, new puzzles, dark traps, darkness, robots, scientific traps, Insta KO monsters and traps. Huge robos and monsters, magical traps and spells, magic infused renegades, humans who believe the fight for the One Way and seek salvation in barbaric ways, combinations of all three. And a boss battle with three at once, Sephiroth and Bass and The One King.
7 = All traps and enemies and shadow forms of each bosses (at half strength) all confined in one hallway, at which end i stand. I SHALL BE TEH LAST BOSS MUAHAHAHAH.

...yes, i copied and pasted directly from 'Capture a throne'. Where i got the idea originally. <__<[

To those wondering who the 4th floor bosses are:
Guren: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Guren - The first model shown is Guren MkII. THe first boss of floor 4.
Evangelion Unit 01: http://evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_01 - The second boss of floor 4.
Lancelot: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Lancelot - The Last one shown is Lancelot Albion. The third boss of floor 4.
Gespenst/Phantom, Abend, Nacht - http://www.atlus.com/srtogsef/charactergood.html - Goto Mechanic. The one on Top left is the Gespenst. The one on bottom left is the Nacht. The bottom right is Abend. And for info, Top right is ArcGain

And who the One King is:
The One King is the final boss of Suikoden Tierkreis.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKPyrCJ_9Ro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvXz7loa ... re=related

Schmammals Castle:
three flour castle:
Flore 1:a purple dragon with twelve babies
#2: a man with miniguns/chains saws arms
me with 40 pound of the c4 of doom straped tp my chest

Sol Django's Castle:
8 floors

1. one large room with filled with 40 boks, no boss
2. another large room but has 20 jackals and 20 werejackels standing guard, no boss
3. a complex labyrinth with 2 minotaurs and 4 ghosts wandering it, no boss
4. a large room containing 3 boks, 5 jackels and 1 minotaur, Boss: Black Dragon
5. two medium sizes rooms with a small narrow corridor connecting them, 9 werejackels in the first room, a ghost in the corridor, and 2 minotars in the second, no boss
6. a large room with 20 werejackels and 4 minotaurs Boss: Death
7. nine medium sized room set up in a way so that you cannot advance to the next room without beating the enemies in the room you are currently in, in the first room is 4 boks, second 4 werejackels, third 6 mummies, fourth 2 minotaurs, fifth Gene Starwind (Boss 1), sixth 4 vampires seventh 3 mind flayers, eighth 4 angels, nineth Black Dainn (Boss 2) and a vampire
8. Your gonna fight me, Sol Django, on a roof-top terrace with strong sunlight beaming down on us

info on enemies you may not know about.
Boks: common zombies in the boktai game series being bit by one will turn you into one (Unless you hold certain bloodlines) they can shoot bile at you and summon kloroflorun to attack you.
Klorolorun: they just tackle and stick to you, you can shake them off you. prolonged exposure to them will have the same effect as a Bok's bite.
Werejackel: similar to werewolves they can summon jackals, bite, claw at you, and do any regular mmovements a normal human can do
Black Dragon: it is large with sharp black scales protecting it from blades. it can claw at you and it has disintegration breath
Mind Flayer: psycic humanoids with squid heads that eat your brain. you could die of brainlessness here
Black Dainn: a shadow being who ussually takes the guise of a boy with paper white hair and skin, he can possess people and creatures assosiated with darkness (vampires for example), when he posseses a "creature of the night" their abilities are increased and creature under sbject of his rule gains several new abilities, when not possessing anyone he can change shape, when he's around everything is 3 times as dark than usual.

Draken90's Castle:
1: Large room filled with 6 fire based magic traps, at end there are 5 fire apprenices. BOSS: Great Fire Wizard
2: hallway with many 12 doors to the sides, only one moves on to the boss, the rest are water based traps and battles. (There is just a normal amount of enemys in each battle) BOSS: Great Water Wizard
3: Pitch black large room filled with 5 Fast and powerfultraps, inside a little room is a Master Illusionist (BOSS)
4: A small narrow halway filled with 20 swinging blades. BOSS: iron golem
5: ME, there are 15 previusly faced enemys...

Last edited by eclipsezero on Sat May 16, 2009 9:22 am, edited 7 times in total.

Mon May 11, 2009 10:09 am

three flour castle:
Flore 1:a purple dragon with twelve babies
#2: a man with miniguns/chains saws arms
me with 40 pound of the c4 of doom straped tp my chest

Mon May 11, 2009 10:18 am

oh right, i forgot to mention there can be only one castle at a time >_<

Mon May 11, 2009 10:29 am

holy crap, stfu. This is annoying enough in capture the throne.

Mon May 11, 2009 8:04 pm

I crash in and Kill the goombas and Koopas.

The devil is even a little scared of you!
http://zero-xesend.mybrute.com

Tue May 12, 2009 7:05 am

@Eraser Oh wow, its annoying right? So why the heck are you here? What you just said sounded like one of those retarded Naruto VS Bleach arguments. "OMGWTFHAXXORZ BLEACH SUXX" "NOUNARUTARD" Seriously, look, if you don't like it, don't play it! its as simple as that, those who WANT to play will play it. I mean, there's absolutely no point in posts like that.
i think i went overboard.

Tue May 12, 2009 9:59 am

Location: Those who walk the path of the gun shall forever be loneley
*sigh* :-_-: :facepalm:

ImageImage

Wow never expected this to happen.

Link! Help me level up.
Link! Help me level up.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:07 am

Meh. If the majority IS against the game, then what can i do? >_>; *waits for a mod to come lock it*

Tue May 12, 2009 11:16 am

*delivers bad luck to roguebass* :-_-:

ImageImage

Link! Help me level up.
Link! Help me level up.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 am

:| Hey, you just killed my sad mood.

And....wait, why are we making COMPLETELY POINTLESS posts again?

Tue May 12, 2009 11:20 am

Just for the heck of it.

ImageImage

Link! Help me level up.
Link! Help me level up.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

Maybe i should completely change the game, to a game of randomness. >_>;

Tue May 12, 2009 11:21 am

Go for it.

ImageImage

Link! Help me level up.
Link! Help me level up.

Tue May 12, 2009 11:24 am

Okay Rouge, it's alright. Everyone has those days.

Last edited by Eraser on Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Um, can I make a reconmendation?
I think everyone should have teir own castle and battle like that...

90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.

http://draken09.mybrute.com

Tue May 12, 2009 10:26 pm
 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next