The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:17 pm

[ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
ALL RIGHT! WHIM'S LAST CHANCE LET'S GO! [SEXY RP IDEAH] 

Updates.

Also, I can't decide whether I should join in as a player character or not.

opinions?

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:33 am

Waifu: I'm married
If you pull this off, it could turn out to be one of the best Rp's I've played! Keep at it, Whimmzy.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 am
YIM WWW

Okay, fixed the bios.

forgot to add the Biography section last night.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:44 pm
Site Moderator

So why are they getting random characters from different timelines? Or did I skip something during the read?

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Green Mage wrote:
So why are they getting random characters from different timelines? Or did I skip something during the read?

It's the preferences of the commanders.

Some use women and children, others pull people from the past.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:39 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Ungh... debating whether or not to join.
Personally not skilled in a stat based rp.
I'll... I'll just sit here and watch. And learn.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:34 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
Ungh... debating whether or not to join.
Personally not skilled in a stat based rp.
I'll... I'll just sit here and watch. And learn.

It's not completely stat based.

In fact, the only numbers are the Spirit power amount and the experience.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:36 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Name: Nadezhda(Nadya)Alexandrov
Occupation & Time period: Russian Spetznaz, Soviet-Afghan War 1980's
Character appearance: Nadya stands about 5'6 with a peak performance , yet slender physique. Her hair is raven black and tucked away in a braided ponytail towards her mid-back. Atop her head she wear's a maroon colored spetsnaz beret. Her eyes are a rare emerald green. Her uniform is colored in an array of dark and light browns, desert camouflage. After becoming the pilot of her GAP Unit, she sports a full-body rubber suit of the same color variations as those painted upon her mech, the suit ofcourse stops at her neck.*
Personality: Stern, unforgiving, devoted and reliable.
Machine: Grave Ark Phantom
Machine appearance: Her mech has a camo paint-job, done simply in memory of her roots. Image
Weapons: O.O Launcher, M90 Assault Machinegun, Cold Steel Knife
Spirit Powers: -
Bio: Nadezhda Alexandrov was born November 8th, 1957 in the Russian city of Barnaul. by age 18 and with a childhood filled with communist indoctrination, she became a devoted red 'patriot', active in politics for the time, and filled with an aggressive loyalty to her country. After joining the military at age 22, she enrolled in Frunze Military Academy in Moscow, and later became active in military duty as a Spetsnaz GRU. By 1982, Nadya was sent in as part of an airborne offensive into the Panjshir Valley in north-east Afghanistan, in an effort to capture the region from Mujahideen rebel forces. It was on this hot august day, she, like thousands of other Soviet soldiers during the war, wouldve.. or rather shouldve, met her end.

____

Nadya descended down into the valley alongside several other operatives, parachute out, radio chatter in her ear, gunfire rang out from the surface of the stagnant desert area. A contingent of mujahideen emerged from the ramshackle village below them, firing erratically at the descending crew in an ambush. A stray round whizzed through the material of her parachute, shredding a fine hole across the cloth which then grew until the chute could no longer sustain a careful course, and tore asunder. Nadya sped downward, crashing loudly through the rooftop of a building in the village and into a dusty room just bellow.

She quickly pulled herself up and pulled the torn chute off of her, clutching her AK74u which strapped snug to her chest. The thunderous sounds of gunfire filled the air outside, the radio chatter turned to nothing more than disrupted static in her ear. "s***.." she said silently to herself, weapon drawn and ready as she made her way towards a rickety set of stairs leading towards the first floor. Her body ached from the fall, and for the first time, terror ran through her body like a snake-slithering along her muscles. How quickly things had turned so grim.

Not even halfway down, three mujahideen rebels burst inside through the front, with the intent of searching the building. Outside, the air had already ran silent, an eerie calm that told a tale of hasty, fleeting death. Clad in ragged clothing and armed with pilfered AK's, the rebels quickly took notice of her. Her quick wits taking the better of them, she swiftly unloaded a burst of 7.62 hot lead rounds into the upper chest and neck of the closest assailant, sprays of red gushing from him as he fell back, his weapon going off. The remaining two rushed towards her, haphazardly firing off their weapons in vengeful fury. Already in retreat back upwards, a round managed to pierce through Nadya's right shoulder, causing her to cringe in pain, forehead glistening in sweat as her adrenaline pumped throughout her tired body, crimson staining down along her arm. Her vision grew hazy, the vibrant rays of the middle-eastern sun beat down into the upper floor through the windows and torn roof; Nadya turned herself about, and fired another quick burst towards the incoming foes, catching one through the face. red paste splattering against the wall as his body fell backward. The remaining rebel managed towards her in his violent rampage for a physical confrontation.

He threw his weapon off to the side and clutched his burly hands against the rail of her rifle, pushing it away as she set off another few rounds, blasting loudly into the wall. Desperation in her eyes as he fought against her. Outside, she could hear more were indeed coming. The foreboding specter of her demise flashed within her mind, a primitive instinct to survive took hold. Her teeth grit as the rebel managed to yank the weapon from her grasp and throw it down, using the opening to tackle her down upon the floor, blood leaking over the barren, dusty surface. His hands gripped towards her neck, distress in her eyes, she tugged her ballistic knife from her side with a shaky hand and jammed it into his jugular, pushing his dying carcass off of her, gasping for air with raspy breaths; Downstairs, the echos of footsteps and c*** weapons. Painfully she pulled herself onto her feet and made way for the single door across the room, the only alternative to simply standing there and dying a dogs death. She burst through and into what seemed to be a small closet, and nothing more. Clutching her shoulder, she pulled her standard issue makarov from its holster and pressed her back against the rear of the closet, aiming the weapon towards the semi-opened closet rickety-door as scurrying feet rang just on the other side. Her vision grew hazier, her breathing labored, deaths vice-like grip clasped over her soul. This would be her demise.

In the endless timeline of history, it indeed was. Within a few short seconds, rebels tore the door wide open and mercilessly unloaded a hail of gunfire upon the lone Russian trooper. That was her fate.

But what a waste that would be, having spent all of her young life in service to a failing regime, gunned down.

When the rebels yanked open the closet door, a Russian standard issue makarov lieing in a puddle of blood greeted them. The lone spetsnaz was nowhere to be found.

*Not sure if this is applicable. I was not sure if we're suppose dot be wearing exactly what we wore in our time period, or what.

(You never indicated just how the people from the past came into the future. Whether it was formal, or a kidnapping. So i took the initiative in believing they'd take people who would be dying anyway, and thus not cause any rifts in the past

Oh and @ everyone

I KNOW i didn't just spend the better part of a couple of hours researching the Cold War, armed conflicts during it, weapons of that time period, and real life locations where it all occurred, all for historical accuracy.. for nothing. Join... ><)

Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Nini, only you could set the standard no one else can compare to.

Anyway, on tot he questions.
About clothing, it's really your decision on that. It doesn't matter if you choose to have a pilot suit or stay in the clothes from the time period.

And with the transportation from the past, the Boson Jumpers usually just appear and take the person. It depends on how they act, though in Lyn's position, she isn't as polite as others would be.
It doesn't matter if they're near death or not, they just take them.

I'll leave it to you if you want to make any changes or not to your bio.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:19 pm
Legendary Ghost

Whimskull wrote:
Nini, only you could set the standard no one else can compare to.

Anyway, on tot he questions.
About clothing, it's really your decision on that. It doesn't matter if you choose to have a pilot suit or stay in the clothes from the time period.

And with the transportation from the past, the Boson Jumpers usually just appear and take the person. It depends on how they act, though in Lyn's position, she isn't as polite as others would be.
It doesn't matter if they're near death or not, they just take them.

I'll leave it to you if you want to make any changes or not to your bio.

Hmm.. I like it as is :3, thanks for answering though <3 I expect more popping up in the next few days.

Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Updated with another NPC and Nini's bio with Spirit Power

Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:53 pm

About this "snake eyes" business.
Does this mean we can be killed in an instant from a single attack from a normaly weak opponent? That would be horribly frustrating, especially considering how common rolling two of a number actually is.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:02 am
YIM WWW

Kittenpuncher wrote:
About this "snake eyes" business.
Does this mean we can be killed in an instant from a single attack from a normaly weak opponent? That would be horribly frustrating, especially considering how common rolling two of a number actually is.

Depends on the type.

Only boss type characters can truly pull of a crit and kill.

Normal enemies do a good amount of damage, but never kill.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:11 am
Legendary Ghost

Dont worry, you'll have an angsty communist running in the front line. You'll be fine puncher.

Join D:

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 am

I FINALLY KNOW AN EASY WAY TO JOIN!
Whimmy, can you Pm me an empty character sheet?

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:20 am
YIM WWW
 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next