The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:53 pm

[ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
2 vs 2 battle 

Currently Playing: The Game
OOC: I would gladly replace him if I was not going to be preoccupied with exams in the coming weeks.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Maybe I'll take his place...

I'd use Odinas, I'm sure you remember, but I can post the Bio...

Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:33 pm
Site Moderator

Nini and I are alright with it. Cm? what says you

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:57 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Yes :P

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Odinas walked into the arena. He looked around the area, trying to find one person. He got an invitation for a 2 vs 2 fight here, and even though he wasn't one to really fight, he decided to join in. "It was all for fun, wasn't it?" he thoguht to himself

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Kevin chuckles, Watching his partner. "When do we start?" He asks the others, Becoming impatient.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:14 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
"So are we waiting for them to strike or making the first move ourselves?" Althea would ask quietly to the partner at her side, her tone stern, serious, professional. Stepping a leg the other; holding the kite shield across her chest; ice brand held tightly and raised at her side, she'd curve the stance of her blade as to slant it towards the earths soil, waves of teal colored energy could be seen just under the surface of the blade surging towards the tip.. The light of the sun shimmering off its icy flat; prepared to charge or to defend. "what will it be?" she continued, eyes forward.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:18 pm
Site Moderator

"Today we bring you a great fight! Two teams going at each other, but meeting each other for the first time!" The announcer shouted through a microphone of some sorts. "May the better team win! You, the contestents may begin!"

Tekun couldn't help but chuckle alittle bit, he knew two of them. The other was completely new to him.

"There's your answer Althea." He whispered back. "Stay sharp."

He said and the ran towards Odinas, blade in hand, waiting to see what he did.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:07 pm

Odians saw Tekun moving towards him. He somehow knew who this man was. He pulled out one of his blades, and held it straight ahead of him.
"You...I remember you from somewhere...but it seems you've grown older, while I have not aged at all..." he told Tekun "However, just because I know you, doesn't mean I will let you kill me..."

He stood his ground, waiting for the others to make their moves

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:11 pm

Kevin, Completely unfamiliar with any of them, Steps back, Watching Althea. He grips the handle of his sword and walks around the perimeter of the arena, being cautious.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:16 pm
Site Moderator

Tekun struck at Odinas and the two locked blades, both trying to gain some ground.

"Good." Tekun said. "I am not the weak child you remember me by. You screw up and make no mistake the blow that will be landed will be lethal Odinas."

Tekun continued the lock and looked for an opening of some kind.

"Now, let's see some of that rage."

They come for me...

The mages...

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm
Legendary Ghost

With an iron resolve, Althea sprinted forward after tekun, running just behind him to his right. Her blade poised towards the ground, pulling her arm back slowly; the waves of energy within surged faster; gaining a faint glow as the frosty mist emanated from it. Her shield pulled upward over her ; leaving her with more striking room. Hair flowing in the whiplash, boots making a aggressively slamming against the dirt floor in her charge towards Odinas. She knew not either of her opponents but kept wary of the second adversary in the vicinity..

With a light skid she'd stop in her sprint and turn towards the other man as if changing her mind. She dived her sword within the ground towards him; and not a second later the energy would release. Out from the ground but a foot in front of her , a ridged column of frigged ice blasted through, quickly met with another in front of it, the pillars shooting out of the earth and towards the warrior far away.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Ice...? Not my best element. It's pretty far away..... Kevin thinks, examining the columns of ice approaching him. He Pulls his sword from his back, and watches the small, sparks of lightning it makes. With the ice still approaching him, He decides not to run.Let's experiment a bit... He swings his sword in the direction of where the ice is coming and a large jolt of electricity comes from the tip of his sword towards the ice. "Heh." He keeps the sword firm in that direction until the jolt comes in contact with the Ice.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Legendary Ghost

The lightning did well to shatter much of the incoming ice, effectively nullifying much of the attack. But she wasn't done quite yet; Her sword still plunged within the gravel, she urged it forward in another push, releasing the last bits of power; making the incoming surge grow larger against the electrical waves. Ridged daggers of ice sprouting out of the pillars sides. While if connected, the attack would prove damaging; it was more aptly a diversionary tactic.

Leaving him to deal with what was left, she'd pull her weapon from the dirt. The symbols across its flat shining for an instant before she re-sheathed it. Taking her bow out from her back and slowly walking towards him, she pulled a single arrow out from her small quiver and prepared a shot, holding the bow horizontally and front of her. The very tip of the steel would light up faintly in holy radiance, releasing the projectile it as it sparkled; the arrow then whizzing through the air at him as she prepared a second, all the while closing in on her target.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:38 pm

Kevin was too busy holding off the ice to realize that an arrow was coming towards him. The moment he realized, The arrows had already been dug into his shoulder. He let out a yell and cursed under his breath. His sword hit the ground, although he still held it. He dropped his head down, His long black hair covering his face.

He slowly grabs his boomerang from his belt. He threw it towards his opponent weakly. The boomerang grew spikes from the side while in the air , Kevin knew this was risky, as the boomerang would always return to him.
He grabs the arrow dug in to his left shoulder and quickly pulls it out. Sh*t.....It hurts more than the attack itself.... He thought. With his right hand, He removes his hair from his eyes clearing his vision, Getting ready for when the boomerang returns.

Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm
 [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next