The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:50 pm

[ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
I challenge TGOT 

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
I say you suck, You say you don't.
Let's see how much you do.

Min. of 3 lines, fill up the whole line.
I'll be using Kevin from the Me vs. You topic by DAB, Too lazy to repost.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:48 pm

I accept, I need to prove to you I'm not a noob at RP'ing.
I guess I will use my newest character, Amilia: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8281 (Magical human vs. Magical human?)
You pick the stage setting.

Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:53 pm

A car factory!

Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:20 pm

I don't really care, so let's go along with that Zesper said ;-;

Go ahead and start.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Amilia, who went to the car factory for her battle, entered and searched for her opponent, checking almost every room in the building, only to find car assembly rooms, she then assumed her opponent might not have arrived, so she stayed in one room just waiting for her opponent. Well he doesn't seem to keep track of time well... she thought. She began getting bored, and tried searching the factory more thoroughly, still unable to find him. She went back to the main room, and found somebody at last. "Hello, might you be my opponent by any chance?" She said, a little to kindly.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:12 pm

A soft sound of flapping could be heard, that of which resembled a bird's. A few seconds after, a soft gust joined the sound, followed by soft humming. Kevin looked down, wings still flapping, looking for his opponent. A girl about his age seemed to be walking toward another stranger, and by the girl's appearance, he guessed it was his opponent. He tried to make less noise as he entered from an opening in the ceiling, and landed with a soft thump on the main room's hard ground. He shook his head, attempting to move his hair, blocking his eyesight. His wings now laid on his back, and his hair away from his eyes, he approached his opponent, who was now asking a man if he was her opponent. Kevin tapped her lightly on her shoulder, and said, before the other man could say anything, "Erm, no." "I am." He smiled slightly, and waited for her to turn around.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:26 pm

When she turns around, she should totally elbow him in the face.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:51 pm

I'm expecting something like that.

Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:55 pm

Why is it that TGOT's post elapses about 3 hours of time?

Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:43 pm

OOC: I was gone last night, Java.
IC: Amilia turns around to see her opponent in shock, and quickly teleports behind Kevin. "Your late..." She says, followed by a strike of lightning at Kevin. She teleports to a higher area before Kevin notices so he couldn't find her too easily, and fires a fireball out of her wand from above aimmed at Kevin, hoping he would be to distracted by the lightning to notice the giant ball of fire being shot at his head. That fireball might be easily dodged... she had made a plan, for if it had missed, and had a seperate plan for if it hits, so she would be ready for whatever happens next.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:06 am

Kevin was expecting something like this, he wasn't bothered by her nature. He turned around, and jumped up, expecting something to be coming his way. He was right about this, as the lightning bolt missed him by inches. In mid-jump, Kevin extended his wings at the sight of the fireball. He wished he hadn't flown here, because wings were tired now. He just had to make one strong flap....Any second now. The fireball was getting closer and when it was about 5 feet in front of him, he flapped his wings hard one time, sending the attack back. After this, he speedily fell toward the ground, trying to keep his balance, but instead falling on his back. He quickly got up, waiting for the next attack.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:36 am

Amilia, noticing the fireball coming back at her, teleported yet again, this time behind Kevin, and she slapped him in the back of the head to get him on the floor, and shot a lightning bolt at him, and teleported back up to the higher point. "You're under-estemating me, I'm going to assume." She said up there to catch his attention, and teleported to another spot up high saying "You need to put more effort into this, I'm not your average girl!" And she teleported again, but this time summoned a giant wave inside the building aimed at Kevin, to drown him. "Now you need to act a little faster this time." She said and teleported to the last area of the highest point, and launched a fireball down at Kevin.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:42 am

OoC: Can you stop doing so many actions at once?

Kevin turned in time to grasp her wrist, stopping the punch. He let go as the lightning bolt came straight at him, preparing himself. He had to fight it, so he kicked it hard with his foot, careful to not let anything but his sneakers touch it. He felt a small shock on the uncovered part of his leg, but this was almost nothing, so he ignored it. He regained his balanced, and heard the girl's voice. "Not at all.." He said to himself quietly, responding to her. The attacks he sent at him were so far away, all he had to do was move a bit to the left or right. But he didn't. He instead took his long, crystal bow and aimed an arrow directly toward the middle of the fireball, straight at the girl. He sent two more flying left and right to the spot where he first shot at.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:53 am

OOC: Ok? And you didn't react to the water in any way, you might want to fix that.

Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:56 am

OoC: The water was aimed at me when I was kicking the lightning bolt. You would have been in different spots, meaning the water missed me, no?

Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 am
 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next