The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 9:48 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

OOC: Ahh! Forgive me if I forget to reply to some posts, but if I do i'll probably edit it.

BIC: As everyone was seated, Peter told everyone they could eat. Possibly faster than light Simon ripped a turkey leg from its place on the turkey. Biting into it, he tasted the tender, juicy meat, and the exeptionally seasoned skin. Peter was watching just about everyone enjoying his cooking when he noticed a few seagulls. "O-oi... What're they doing here?!" He said in alarm, afraid they would call freinds, and completely finish what Peter had just began to serve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're going to our boat, the mission is on an island not very far from here." Said the smaller man. "By the way, the name's John," He continued, "and that's my br-partner James." He said, finishing, while pointing at the larger man. They soon came upon a small fishing boat, and the two partners climbed in. "Alright, we're here, climb in." Said John, motioning for Kazu to come forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Zander slashed at his face, the theif ducked and jumped towards the newfound foe, dagger stretched towards Zander's chest. The one with the bag hurridly tried to put it over Zander's head, while the other dagger theif made an attempt to put his dagger at his enemy's throat in a threatening manner, often used against hostages.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:47 am

"Hurry up we have to eat this before the seagulls get to it!" Koshindo then took some mash poatatoe and a turkey leg and started eating as quickly as possible.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 am

OOC: BAKED potatoes, not mashed.

BIC: "Right!" Said Simon, grabbing some seafood special, and beggining to eat a salmon.

OOC: DARN YOU WRITER'S BLOCK, I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:22 am

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
"My name is Kazuma" Kazu said. "But you may call me Kazu if you want.". Kazu climbs in and sits on the ground. "Can you tell me everything about the mission now that i'm working with you guys?"

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:33 am

"Uh, we'll tell you when we get far away enough from the island..." John nervously replied. James then began rowing the boat, as there were too many buildings around to catch any wind with the sail.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:58 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
Unfortunately for Zander, he had a bag over his head....
It made him somewhat vulnerable, except for the fact those robbers spiked his anger, causing to rise up in flames, burning the bag in pieces. His sword was then engulfed in the fire, so he shot some fire, and gained distance from the thieves.

Click to expand thumbnail

Last edited by Speedtrap on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:20 pm

OOC: No. Auto hitting. Understood? Good.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

Kazu sat on the ship and fell asleep, waiting for him and friends to reach the destination. "We there yet...?"

Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 pm

"Heheh... Yeah, we're there... Wake up sleepyhead..." Said John, standing next to Kazu. James could be heard lowering the anchor, and raising the sails that had apparently been lowered since Kazu had fallen asleep.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Kazu has woken up and asked "Where are we?" he asked, as he observerved his surroundings.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 pm

When Kazu looked around, there was no island (or land at all, for that matter!) in sight. John then lended a freindly hand towards Kazu,intending to help him onto his feet.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Kazu took his and and stood up. "This is our destination? There's no land..."

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 pm

John smirked, and James looked slightly sad. "Well, if it's any help, we're not Phoenix Remedy members either!" John said, whipping a knife from behind his back, and lunging it towards Kazu's stomach, as the small boat rocked lightly from the sudden movement.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

"OH!" Kazu said suprised and raised into the air, bows at hand with a string tied to each arrow. "You lied..I should've never trusted you!" Kazu shot both arrows at John at once, from both sides.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:56 pm

John quickly jumped backwards and onto the slight "wall" on the side of the ship, then rocketed towards Kazu, causing the ship to rock a fraction harder than before, as he began a diagonal top left to bottom right (or top right and bottom left from Kazu's prespective) slash at Kazu's chest.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:01 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 48  Next