The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:17 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Waifu: zero suit wario
Saikyoshi wrote:
I speculate that Ganondorf will not be added, because there is no way to implement him without upsetting a lot of people.
If his moveset is changed, his Smash mains will be upset and alienated that their character was made boring.
If his moveset ISN'T changed, then the insufferably whiny and unpleasable Zelda fanbase will start complaining again.

I, for one, am firmly in the camp that would rather have no Ganondorf at all than an altered Ganondorf. Don't ruin one of the most enjoyable, satisfying characters in the series just to placate a fanbase that won't be satisfied with whatever changes are made anyway. The P:M version is about as far as I'm willing to tolerate, and frankly, even that's pushing it.

Just give Ganondorf's moves to Black Shadow (with certain overhauls, like giving him a Bull Punch instead of the Warlock Punch, etc.) and give Ganondorf a good canon moveset.

Mon May 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Saikyoshi wrote:
I speculate that Ganondorf will not be added, because there is no way to implement him without upsetting a lot of people.
If his moveset is changed, his Smash mains will be upset and alienated that their character was made boring.
If his moveset ISN'T changed, then the insufferably whiny and unpleasable Zelda fanbase will start complaining again.

I, for one, am firmly in the camp that would rather have no Ganondorf at all than an altered Ganondorf. Don't ruin one of the most enjoyable, satisfying characters in the series just to placate a fanbase that won't be satisfied with whatever changes are made anyway. The P:M version is about as far as I'm willing to tolerate, and frankly, even that's pushing it.

Just give Ganondorf's moves to Black Shadow (with certain overhauls, like giving him a Bull Punch instead of the Warlock Punch, etc.) and give Ganondorf a good canon moveset.

they can make a canon moveset with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szggXY8k99I
obiusly making a mix of sword and magic ganon

Mon May 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
yamnow wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
Saikyoshi wrote:

they can make a canon moveset with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szggXY8k99I

Ganondorf is one of those characters who I could see the Devs tweaking his moveset. They can keep most of his moves from Smash in there, but replace a few and add a sword in there.

Mon May 02, 2016 5:49 pm

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Goku2500 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
Saikyoshi wrote:

Ganondorf is one of those characters who I could see the Devs tweaking his moveset. They can keep most of his moves from Smash in there, but replace a few and add a sword in there.

I think that the moveset from that video can work if they added Ganondorf. I mean, Bomberman's moveset is from a Brawl mod that adds Bomberman, so why not.
But if they do add him, he should keep his Smash Bros D-air. It looks so satisfying to hit with.

Wed May 04, 2016 11:15 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
TheBlue10 wrote:
I mean, Bomberman's moveset is from a Brawl mod that adds Bomberman

No?

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed May 04, 2016 11:31 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Steven wrote:
TheBlue10 wrote:

No?

It isn't? Strange, because I remember seeing a video for a Brawl mod that had Bomberman with the exact same move as SSF2's. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Wed May 04, 2016 12:36 pm

MGN Username: NASAPeepo
Currently Playing: It's my personal life.
TheBlue10 wrote:
Steven wrote:
TheBlue10 wrote:

No?

It isn't? Strange, because I remember seeing a video for a Brawl mod that had Bomberman with the exact same move as SSF2's. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Considering how popular SSF2 is, someone might have taken SSF2's Bomberman moveset and turned it into a brawl mod <3
Anyway, if that was BEFORE Bomberman was released, you must have misunderstood. Cause there can't be that big of a coincidence.

Wed May 04, 2016 1:01 pm

TheBlue10 wrote:
Goku2500 wrote:
yamnow wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
Saikyoshi wrote:

I think that the moveset from that video can work if they added Ganondorf. I mean, Bomberman's moveset is from a Brawl mod that adds Bomberman, so why not.
But if they do add him, he should keep his Smash Bros D-air. It looks so satisfying to hit with.

I don't believe that. You might've misunderstood or something.

Wed May 04, 2016 2:14 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Even after all these years, I still like the idea of a Soulcalibur character being added. Yeah, slim chance, but... Well, two of the fighters in the current roster have been guest-stars there already ( :link: :lloyd: ), so it just makes sense to me.

Thu May 05, 2016 2:05 pm

I am making a speculation that Wolf needs to come in after he was cut from SSB4 for unknown reasons.

Thu May 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Saikyoshi wrote:
Even after all these years, I still like the idea of a Soulcalibur character being added. Yeah, slim chance, but... Well, two of the fighters in the current roster have been guest-stars there already ( :link: :lloyd: ), so it just makes sense to me.

Damn. That would actually be really amazing. Hmm. Wonder who though. Personally thinking Nightmare.

Thu May 05, 2016 5:55 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
I'd personally prefer Mitsurugi, Chai or Voldo moveset wise, but since he's the main character a Nightmare/Siegfried tag team thing would be cool too.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri May 06, 2016 2:53 am

Just have it be SC2 Nightmare. It's the best one anyway.

Fri May 06, 2016 3:03 am
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Lightning wrote:
Just have it be SC2 Nightmare. It's the best one anyway.

And the one that matches Link.

Not to mention that Maze of the Blade from SC2 is one of the only stages in the entire series with a hazard. (The only other one I can think of is Utopia of the Blessed from SC5, and... That hazard's already covered by Castle Siege.)

Fri May 06, 2016 7:27 am

Waifu: Mina Ashido and Eto
I'd like to speculate Luffy being added, though skimming through these pages that seems pretty unlikely. I'll still hold out at least a bit of hope though.

Fri May 06, 2016 3:41 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 189  Next