The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:13 pm

[ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 124  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIV [Cowboys vs Cattlerustlers] 

Lightning wrote:
Blood wrote:
Hey lightning let me just ask...if that piece of evidence didn't exsist would you have voted for Arthur instead of me? Just curious.

I wouldn't lynch Arthur unless Mr. Flash & Flame assured me he would be voting for Arthur day 8 if I died.

If he would've answered my question before I noticed, I definitely would have hammered Arthur.

Damnit inactivity, and you too concrete evidence.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:32 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Alrighty I vote no more 17 man games. All in favor?

AMA

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:44 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Aye.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:46 pm

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Alrighty I vote no more 17 man games. All in favor?

Yes. In fact even 15 is head aching.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:46 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Awards:

The Scumbusters award goes to: Brikmaninoff and TheOneWhoKnocks, for leading three correct lynches in a row, a first in Mcleodgaming Mafia history.

The I’m a DJ Wizard Cop! award for best fake claim goes to: Dr.Geno, who completely fooled everyone and threw the mafia off his trail with his ludicrous claims. Dice rolls? Really?
This performance alone has made me reconsider my position on Lynch-All-Liars.

The Best Defence award goes to: Felipe_9595, for avoiding being lynched for much, much longer than he should have been.

The Most Improved award goes to: James Clyde, who played very well on Day 1, and though he slipped back into some old habits on Day 2, it was a much, much better performance than his last game.

The [3/4/2013 10:46:31 AM] Kyuubit: i'm too pro for this man award goes to: Kyuubit, for winning twice.

The Bullseye award goes to: Lightning, for using his role perfectly. Prevented a mislynch and directed it towards a Mafia, saving the cop and lynching a Godfather in a single shot.

The Found You! award goes to: Terra, for correctly finding the remaining two Mafiosos on Day 6.

The A Poet Among Us award goes to: Shoop, for his beautifully lyrical reads and post style, especially in this post.

The YOLO! Lol jk I am a Cat award goes to: King Arthur, for coming back to life... twice.
He improved steadily during the game, ultimately making some very good arguments against the Desperados on Day 6.

The Lucky Physician award goes to: Luke, for being absurdly lucky and hitting the right person despite not really studying the game at all.

The Game Starter award goes to: Panthera Leo, for making that one post that makes Mafia games become serious.

The Game Ender award goes to: Mr. Flash & Flame, for making the right decision on Day 7 and wrapping up with a town victory.

The Survivor award goes to: Blood, for being the last Mafia left in the game, and coming really close to winning it too. You proved it was possible, my friend.

The Sacrifices award goes to: Dephius, for forcing himself to buss Panthera Leo and thus surviving an extra day.

The By the Book award goes to: Kyuubit, for following the instructions on the MafiaScum Wiki page to the letter.
However, after he started playing seriously, he was instrumental in the lynching of Dephius and Felipe.

The Profitable Charity award goes to: Brikmaninoff, for saving Kyuubit’s life and getting a rather nice return investment on it.

The Most confirmed not confirmed kind of confirmed but not really confirmed are-you-sure-he’s-confirmed yes-I’m-a-confirmed townie award goes to: Thomas_Terminator, for somehow establishing himself as a confirmed townie with a ridiculously scummy claim.
Claiming Doctor to confirm oneself as town is something the real Doctor would never do, but he pulled it off.

The Links Are My Arguments award goes to: Terra, for linking to more MafiaScum Wiki pages than you could count on an octopus.
The reasoning behind your arguments is solid, you need to present them in a convincing and coherent manner.

The No one wants to play me award goes to: The Mayor, for being replaced three times.

The Abandon Ship! award goes to: Cactus, 194, Luk, Pachino and [:], for going AWOL and leaving us to find replacements.

The Help me with awards please award goes to: TheOneWhoKnocks, for kindly helping me come up with a couple of these.

The Help me with my set up please award goes to: Void, for kindly helping me with this set up despite having a tonne of work to do before Apex.

Finally, the Thank you Everyone award goes to: everyone, for playing, putting up with my Moderator errors, and having a great, super long game of McLeodGaming Mafia.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:51 pm
Site Moderator

[:] wrote:
The YOLO! Lol jk I am a Cat award goes to: King Arthur, for coming back to life... twice.
He improved steadily during the game, ultimately making some very good arguments against the Desperados on Day 6.

I'm honored.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
The Lucky Physician award goes to: Luke, for being absurdly lucky and hitting the right person despite not really studying the game at all.

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:01 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
So, who is willing to host the next mafia game?

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:07 pm
Site Moderator

I'm willing to host any time, but I'd need a cohost, or maybe I could be a cohost. I dunno, it would be my first time.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Thomas Terminator wrote:

Luke told me that he'd love to host it.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Thomas Terminator wrote:

I believe Flash and flames wanted to host. Might as well let him considering we have the winners get host rule that no one follows.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:09 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
King Arthur wrote:
I'm willing to host any time, but I'd need a cohost, or maybe I could be a cohost. I dunno, it would be my first time.

I'd like to host, but I haven't won a single mafia game since Mafia at War.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
Thomas Terminator wrote:
King Arthur wrote:

I'd like to host, but I haven't won a single mafia game since Mafia at War.

I won the Cave Story one. That was great.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Currently Playing: Guns and Guitar.
Blood wrote:
Thomas Terminator wrote:

I believe Flash and flames wanted to host. Might as well let him considering we have the winners get host rule that no one follows.

I'll host it if no one has an issue with it. My co host will probably be Thomas.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:12 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
The I’m a DJ Wizard Cop! award for best fake claim goes to: Dr.Geno, who completely fooled everyone and threw the mafia off his trail with his ludicrous claims. Dice rolls? Really?
This performance alone has made me reconsider my position on Lynch-All-Liars.

8-)

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:31 pm
 [ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 124  Next