The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:50 pm

[ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
Lands Of Fate 
Site Admin

Ali pulled the atheme beside her and secured it to the end of her whip, she lashed out "I liked him once" she lashed again "But not anymore" she lashed out once more "I regret even getting mixed up with him at all"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:32 am

"Well, you're still alive, are you not?" The demon questioned, jumping to the sides. "So, he couldn't have hated you all that much. Nobody has ever come out of his house alive, well, me." The demon smirked. "I mean the cat."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:35 am
Site Admin

Ali froze,"You were the cat!?"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:37 am

(( Missed the OOC, yes, I quit. ))

"Of course." The demon said, using the moment Ali froze to lunge at her with his blade. He stabbed at her chest, before jumping back, not expecting that to hit. "You shouldn't freeze in battle." He stated. "I could have killed you right there."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am
Site Admin

He cut the front of her shirt, she backed away from the demon, "But I was nice to you, I gave you fish" she shivered "I put you on my bed, I patted you, you laid your head on me," her face twisted with disgust "I kissed you!" Ali felt very violated, she backed away from the demon again.

"I knew there was something weird about the cat" thought Ali, she lashed at the demon again.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:48 am

The demon laid a smirk on his face once more. "For the record, worse kiss of my life." He stated, grabbing the whip and twisting it around his hand, pulling Ali closer. "But at least I'll have my life, after today."

As Ali got closer, the demon readied his blade.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:28 am
Site Admin

"I suppose you expected me to make out with a cat?" said Ali, she felt like she wanted to go into a deep bath and wash away all contact she had with the "cat". "You know, when I lifted you up, you could have protested, meowed, tried to bite me or something and I would have put you down, but you used me..I bought you a fish" She let go of the whip, and flipped away from the demon "I'm tired of playing with you. I'm not Belthazar"

Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:03 pm

The demon pulled the whip in. "Well, now you're unarmed." he stated. "Besides, I had to keep an eye on you pests, see what you knew. Did you think Belthazar and Bishamon were the only ones who could shapeshift?" He questioned. "It's a very common technique. However, they were weak, they couldn't even use the power to change into anything good."

The demon cracked the whip, as he looked at Ali once more. "Now, since you're 'done playing' what will you do? Use some of your fancy magic tricks? Well then, let's see how fancy they are, and if they are strong enough to stop me."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:57 pm
Site Admin

"If they're weak, why do you want them" Ali flipped out of the whip's path "By done playing, I mean I no longer want anything to do with you guys and I want to return to my life as a traveling dancer" she said with a sigh, she checked for anything that would give away what the demon would do next, but she made sure her body was prepared to dodge another strike.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:30 pm

"Well, that isn't possible, you're involved, even if you don't want to be." The demon tossed the whip behind him. The whip landed in a puddle of melted snow. "They may be weak, but the old man knows something, and Belthazar kept getting in the way, which is why he is dead now."

As the demon's arm tucked behind him, it was clear he was about to shoot out a fireball, and so had happened.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:33 pm
Site Admin

Ali quickly sung her song of levitation, she flew behind a tree and then switched to the ballad of the blizzard to create a small storm that would conceal herself. She flew through the heavy sleet that had began to fall from the sky. "I'll do anything if you let Juniper and Gar go....I brought them into this by accident" she called out.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 pm

"You'll do anything?" The demon questioned. "Just what makes you think I need anything from you? They are already in this, so they won't be left alive either." The demon's sword vanished, as he awaiting Ali to show herself. "You can't escape, I hope you realize that."

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:08 pm
Site Moderator

Sho simpy walked away as the spikes missed. He turned his attention to the demon.

"You can't escape, I hope you realize that."

"You.....the deeeeemon. You and yoouuuuuur little tweety birds have bothered me throoough the storm. And now I see you noooow bother this youung women. Come.....let me shoooow you who truly has no escape." Sho said in a pissed off kind of way. He glarred at the creature with disgust and then spat.

"I hoooope you are preeepared to die."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:34 pm

The harpy was stunned that the man has just walked away, and turned her attention to Juniper.

"Old man, go home." The demon said. "Putting your life in danger for some girl, who deserves death, is foolish." The spit was lost in the snow.

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Site Moderator

The demon didn't even see the man's hand move and before he knew it. A knife was thrown into it's arm. Sho's hand pointed right at the demon where the wound was. Sho then approached with a purpose picking his cane up and throwing it, catching it and putting it in his cloak.

"OLD MAN! I'll beat some reeeeeeeespect into that @#$%ing head of yours you insolent vagobond!" Sho approached the demon and then drew his sword. "Face meeeeee you little prick!"

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 pm
 [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next