The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 8:21 am

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next
[MP] Fire Emblem 

Currently Playing: Dota 2, CSGO, MGSV
Dragons are back. Go kill the big dragon so no more dragons will be back.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Currently Playing: Project M, made by likable human beings, unlike another project...!
Lucina's topic is locked.
Awesome.

Anyways, placeholder European release date.
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=185024

Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:31 pm
Site Moderator

Well since Awakening has hit the states in a while, how does everyone like it?* Practicing your tactics and eugenics? Have that one character that just seems to blow up everything with high stats?

*Well, everyone not EU.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 pm

European release date finally got announced!

...It's exactly one year after the Japanese version.

Thanks, Nintendo.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Jealous faget

Also I am sucking a lot of c*** at this game. Decided not to reset matches and to live with the casualties.. and I've already had like 8-9 casualties by chapter 12

It's fine though, I'm beginning to understand how to play now, so I've gotten better at protecting my units effectively. I've chosen Anna as my wife because she's the f*** best unit holy s***.

Game's great, man.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:38 am

Currently Playing: Project M, made by likable human beings, unlike another project...!
...well... three days and done?
New record I suppose?
Ah well, s*** was a ton of fun, guess I could just get all the kids now.

To do lunatic however... hmm...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:53 am

I'm at chapter 25 on Hard mode, near the end of the game (I think its the second to last one). I almost want to stop here as I just forged weapons for my team and don't want to break them... should be a slaughter from here on out.

Team at the moment is Chrom (Great Lord), Lucina (Great Lord), MU (Grandmaster), Lon'qu (Assassin), Miriel (Sage), Lissa (War Cleric), Sumia (Falcoknight), Tharja (Sorcerer), Anna (Trickster), Tiki (Manakete), Stahl (Great Knight), Kellam (General), Cherche (Wyvern Lord), Roy (Hero, DLC). All at level 20 promoted... might reclass someone later, not sure. But since I'm almost at the end of the game, not much of a point. No casualties so far.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:00 pm
Site Moderator

If you don't want to lose that much weapon try and take armsthrift from the mercenary tree.

Also sorcerer with a forged Nosferatu is broken.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
What happens if you've forged a weapon and it runs out of uses? Can it be restocked when it's low? Do you lose it forever if it isn't restocked?

This game doesn't explain it's mechanics much at all. The there isn't even a f*** instruction book, jesus christ.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:48 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Arel
Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Waifu: Jesus of Nazareth
It's times like this where I wish there was a 3DS emulator.

Guess I better buy a 3DS...

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:03 pm
Site Moderator

TerminX wrote:
What happens if you've forged a weapon and it runs out of uses? Can it be restocked when it's low? Do you lose it forever if it isn't restocked?

This game doesn't explain it's mechanics much at all. The there isn't even a f*** instruction book, jesus christ.

It just breaks like any other weapon in FE. I don't think you can restock them because they can have different stats (and names) and so you'd just have to forge another weapon.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:59 pm

You can use a hammerne staff to repair a weapon before it breaks, but they are very rare.

Eh... I'll probably just go forth and have Roy, Chrom, and Lucina destroy everything.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:21 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
I'm on like chapter 5, haven't had much time to play it but what I've done so far has been fantastic.

AMA

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Finished chapter 25 on turn 4. Only took Sumia, MU, Roy, and Chrom. Chrom paired up with Roy and hid at the bottom right corner while MU paired up with Sumia and charged accross the battlefield. Used elixers when needed and OHKOd the boss by switching to MU.

Unfortunately, that strategy isn't working well with the final boss as he takes like... 20 damage max from anything (Pretty much only hurt by the Falchions) and there are healers around that can heal that much. I'll try again tommorrow the old way - camp at the bottom until everyone dies except the boss. Maybe Tharja can take care of everything...

EDIT: Tried camping, but reinforcements spawn pretty much indefinitely. Couldn't hold out forever, so devised a tactic to finish off Grima. I noticed the enemy tends to go after the 'easiest' target. That is, the target it is most likely to kill with its attacks (Not necessarily the weakest to fight back). So, if an ally has low HP, defense, and resistance but can heal itself back with attacks, it will take every attack and be practically invulnerable. Tharja becomes that ally, allowing Roy, Chrom, and Lucina to move in and take out Grima in one turn. Any longer and I would have been in trouble...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:38 am

Question: Who do you recommend the rest of my characters marry?

I'm at chapter 12 and so far I have paired Chrom x Olivia, Lissa x Vaike, Frederick x Sumia, Virion x Sully, and Gaius x Maribelle.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:52 pm
 [ 343 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 23  Next