The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:31 pm

[ 2 posts ] 
Welcome! Here you may apply to join the SSF2 Back Room. 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
Post your application in this section, and it will be reviewed by peer Back Room-ers. Enjoy yourself!

Copy and paste the following template, and post your application in this forum. Your answers should be very detailed. I repeat: very detailed. If you can't be bothered to write a thorough response to the questions on the application, we'll assume the same will be true for all your posts here. Also, try to answer in as close to proper English as you can manage: it matters to a large extent that you are able to clearly communicate.

You are allowed to apply only once per version. Make sure you're ready to apply before you do so, or you might have a long wait ahead of you before you can apply again.

Code:
[b]Name (aka Handle):[/b]

[b]How old are you?:[/b]

[b]Which characters do you play in SSF2? Why do you play these characters? [/b][i](Note: do not list characters that are not currently in the game)[/i]:

[b]How much experience do you have with official Smash titles? [/b][i](SSB64, Melee, Brawl. Include in this answer which characters you play/played.)[/i]:

[b]Have you ever attended any Smash tournaments? If so, give some details about the tournament (number of participants, which games, etc). How well did you place?[/b]

[b]When did you start playing SSF2?[/b]

[b]What is your favorite stage in SSF2? Explain.[/b]

[b]Who, in your opinion, should be placed first on the SSF2 tier list? [u]Under competitive settings[/u] why would this character perform on a higher level than all others?[/b]

[b]Who, in your opinion, should be placed last on the SSF2 tier list? [u]Under competitive settings[/u] why would this character perform on a lower level than all others?[/b]

[b]If you could make only one change to SSF2 as it currently is, what would it be and why?[/b]

[b]What is your view on items in competitive play?[/b]

[b]Do you have or can you download Skype? You don't need a mic or webcam.[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join the Smash Flash Back Room? What will you contribute? Why are you an exceptional applicant? Be as detailed as possible.[/b]

[b]Additional information[/b] [i](Include in this section anything relevant to your application. This could include links to videos of yourself playing.)[/i]

Though this application is short, there will likely be follow-up questions. All existing SFBR members should feel free to ask reasonable questions of applicants. If you have to go for a period longer than a few days without answering questions, let me know in a post in your app or in a PM or I might lock your app. Good luck!

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:47 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
The application is up! Copy paste it into your own topic in this section if you're interested in joining the ssf2 back room.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:22 am
 [ 2 posts ]