The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:00 pm

[ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 146  Next
Official Naruto Manga Topic 

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
I wonder if this means that Kimmimaro is going to become important.

I'M GOING TO BE ALL OF THE DRAGONS

Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:34 am

Shade wrote:
I wonder if this means that Kimmimaro is going to become important.

Uhh... Pretty sure he's dead... Again.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Location: The Dark World, currently sitting on my Throne, Waiting for someone good at brawl to fight me.
My heart can't handle these deaths.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:35 pm

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
I really doubt Shikamaru is going to die, i'm actually not worried about it.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:33 am
YIM WWW

Waifu: You!
So these really do seem like the final chapters, eh

650 here we come

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 am

Currently Playing: Basket Ball!! (sing it with me!)
I hope they don't try and continue it like dbz when its done. They should leave it as it is-er will be.

Re: McLeodGaming 2013 Banner Contest

Clubby Bear wrote:
the devs say it's not a joke
so it's clearly part of the joke

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Who is "they"? If you're talking about Dragon Ball GT, that had nothing to do with the author.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm

I wonder how Madara feels about this. Fusion Dance confirmed!

Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:18 am

Shade wrote:
I wonder how Madara feels about this. Fusion Dance confirmed!

Well, someone did predict that since Madara could Susano'o armor Kurama, Sasuke could too.

Really, if this is it, what purpose could Madara serve at this point? Do we really need two Jubi Jinjurichi fights? Even ignoring how I feel about him as a main villain, what could he have left to contribute?

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:46 am

I guess I haven't been giving this series much attention after all. Because after all this junk, I still really wouldn't of thought we'd be trying to redeem Obito.

But I gotta admit... I still really don't see this ending well for the guy. Sasuke has been a wanted criminal for years mostly for just associating with bad guys, the only real notch in his belt was killing Danzo, and frankly the Leaf should be THANKING him for offing that a******. But Obito has been in charge of a terrorist organization for years, not to mention the sheer amount of people he's sure to have killed over all that.

My best bet would have to be that Obito will die playing a role in re-killing Madara, that's the most happy ending I think he can have.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:34 am

Currently Playing: Naruto: Ninja Council 1, 2, 4; Final Fantasy XII; Sly 2: Band of Theives
I just looked through some of the topic, and I feel really behind. I recently started reading Part 2, and I enjoy the series, but I've been reading other stuff and haven't been reading Naruto.

3) Naruto

KamehameGetsugaSengan!

Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:30 pm

An entire chapter of talking. And you know what? I'm really grateful. This whole series is bouncing back after these last two arcs have felt pretty hit or miss. Everything since Obito became the Jubi's host has been pretty awesome.

Really, all of this speaks to how much Obito really did believe he lost his way. Remember when Kakashi and Yamoto seemed to capture him years ago? Naruto said he wasn't a good man gone extreme like Nagato was, and he flat out said no, he wasn't, he was something far darker. But no, he really does want peace for peace's sake. "I am nobody" huh Obito?

It was also really fantastic to see more of Obito's friendship with Rin. When the whole joke has been "Obito started a war because he got friendzoned" or "Obito started a war because one girl died" it's better that we have this to really understand what they were to one another.

...Why the hell am I still posting here when I'm just about the only one?

Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:29 am

Ziku wrote:
An entire chapter of talking. And you know what? I'm really grateful. This whole series is bouncing back after these last two arcs have felt pretty hit or miss. Everything since Obito became the Jubi's host has been pretty awesome.

Really, all of this speaks to how much Obito really did believe he lost his way. Remember when Kakashi and Yamoto seemed to capture him years ago? Naruto said he wasn't a good man gone extreme like Nagato was, and he flat out said no, he wasn't, he was something far darker. But no, he really does want peace for peace's sake. "I am nobody" huh Obito?

It was also really fantastic to see more of Obito's friendship with Rin. When the whole joke has been "Obito started a war because he got friendzoned" or "Obito started a war because one girl died" it's better that we have this to really understand what they were to one another.

Because I still listen to your thoughts.
I feel like this outcome was predicted though. Naruto and the ability to "change people"

I mean, who needs Sage mode when you have friendship.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:34 am

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Shade wrote:
Ziku wrote:

Because I still listen to your thoughts.
I feel like this outcome was predicted though. Naruto and the ability to "change people"

I mean, who needs Sage mode when you have friendship.

of course it was, if you didn't see this outcome happening, I don't know what manga you've been reading.

Not to say it's a bad thing, just predictable. I'm curious to see Obito's reaction though, I doubt he's going to take his hand.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:22 pm
YIM WWW

Double Kyuubit wrote:
Who is "they"? If you're talking about Dragon Ball GT, that had nothing to do with the author.

he was in charge of the character design and supervised the story....Back on topic uh hmm read the last chapter my only hope for this ark is madara obito's time in the manga atleast now has been too boring all we get is flashback after flashback and more talking i know kishi wants money but he's stretching this a bit too much.

Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 pm
 [ 2183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 146  Next