The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:27 am

[ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Death Note 

MGN Username: NessSuccess
Currently Playing: Smash Bros
Sneak'r Knight wrote:
I can sing the opening and ending themes without messing up the words. Also, I wish I coud get The World, What's Up People, or Zetsubou Billy on my phone, and finally, yes, I'm pretty sure he didn't slit his wrist in the manga.

i have alumina as my ringtone :wee:
I started watching the anime about 3 weeks ago, and finished it about a week and a half ago.
I own my very own death note.

SPOILER

and what im saying is mikami doesnt slit his wrists in the anime...atleast im pretty sure he doesnt. if ur referring to the last episode where mikami likie...thrusts his fists into his chest and blood sprays everywhere....that doesnt really look like him slitting his wrists to me.

3DS FC: 1633-4280-9596
NNID: Ness_Success

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:23 pm
YIM WWW

Yeah, he didn't slit his wrists, he stabbed himself with a pen (in the heart.... Ouch)

But no, in the manga he didn't do it

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:29 pm

Ziku wrote:
Yeah, he didn't slit his wrists, he stabbed himself with a pen (in the heart.... Ouch)

Ooo thats what he did!? I couldnt tell.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 pm
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
Ziku wrote:

Ooo thats what he did!? I couldnt tell.

I don't see how else he could lose THAT much blood unless it was lost from where it all goes to, and it wouldn't spray like that unless it was pressed in by a very small, sharp object, like his pen

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:49 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Wow... Ziku's the smartest guy here...

Also, because the name Near isn't taken anymore, I'm takin' it.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:59 pm

I became so addicted to Death Note, I even saw the Directors Cut. This contained L's Funeral, and some gay scene with a movie.

SPOILER
At L's funeral Light went a little... Loco.

Facts: Near was indeed 19. As to why he was so short, probably all that hunchback. Mello's chocolate addiction probably came from how Tsugumi Ohba wanted them to be alot like L. Thus we have chocolate.
In general L had plenty more "Apprentices" revealed in the Prologue book that had the Los Angeles BB Chronicles. BB was one of L's apprentices "Birthday Boy" who was born with Shinigami eyes. He killed people on the day they were supposed to die. (Obtaining this knowledge through using the eyes of course.) L had a probably better apprentice than both Near and Mello in A. Don't know what his meant, but A killed himself like a little wuss under the pressure of being L. Naomi Misora was involved in this when she stopped BB from killing himself in an attempt to dupe L, by trying to say "Hey I got killed too BB isnt the criminal." Luckily Misora stopped him.

I know almost everything. And L's name probably isn't Lawliet seeing as how Near took up the name L too.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.
:|

Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Spoiler Alert: I didn't like the ending, i mean kira just dies and Misa commits suicide? WTF

Azure Flame wrote:
it was to long so I never got to beat it

Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:55 pm

Well, technically it was only implied.

Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:42 pm

novajjavon wrote:
Spoiler Alert: I didn't like the ending, i mean kira just dies and Misa commits suicide? WTF

well the reason kira died is knowable but i think misa commits suicide because she was sad

Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
Well, technically it was only implied.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Spoiler and Question:
you know how In the anime they talk about how ryuuk got the deathnote from an old man.
I saw the first few minutes of the directors cut and this guy that looked like ryuuk was talking to old ryuuk.
Was the guy who looked like ryuuk his younger self?

wii from it!!!!

Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:31 pm

ichigo959 wrote:
Spoiler and Question:
you know how In the anime they talk about how ryuuk got the deathnote from an old man.
I saw the first few minutes of the directors cut and this guy that looked like ryuuk was talking to old ryuuk.

well diddnt ryuk steal one of the death notes from another shinigami? and as for the other one, he tricked the old man into giving him another...i only see like 5 minutes of the direcotrs cut, and no that wasnt the old man....right?

Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:23 pm
YIM WWW

[NU] wrote:
ichigo959 wrote:
Spoiler and Question:

well diddnt ryuk steal one of the death notes from another shinigami? and as for the other one, he tricked the old man into giving him another...i only see like 5 minutes of the direcotrs cut, and no that wasnt the old man....right?

Lets see. In that Directors Cut that Shinigami with a sweet a** guitar heard about Ryuk when he went to the Human World. And as far as Im concerned with the lack of organs or basically anything, and the only difference in Ryuk being that cloth I'm sure that unknown Shinigami was just another Shinigami, but he got a second Death Note from a Shinigami who died. And Ryuk got his second from Sidoh a bug-like Shinigami who was called by Tsugumi Ohba as his second favorite Shinigami. And that Shinigami with the goggles, and coat was possibly ( by fan speculation) Light himself. Opening up the possibility that Nu (the place where anyone who has used the Death Note goes to after Death) may be the Shinigami Realm.

*Points to Naruto*
So death, weapons, huge amounts of blood spills and impending doom is childish? That means a child could be the next Adolf Hitler.

Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:09 pm

I always liked the theroy of Light becoming a Shinigami.... Then the ending isn't completly terrible

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:47 am

Ryuk often said Light would be a great Shinigami. Of course that's just fan speculation.

*Points to Naruto*

Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:42 pm
 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next