The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:29 pm

[ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
The Sandbox 

OOC:
WarPandaXI wrote:
OOC: [quote ferailo9]I won't do anything official, 'cause I don't want to mess with the thing too much right now, but go ahead...

UNOFFICIAL APPROVAL!!!

So yeah... gonna count that as approval nao.

BIC: David stared at the sandbox from a tree, wondering what it was. He then jumped from the tree and onto the sand near the forest.[/quote]

My RPing has improved much since this point in time, as has my choice in characters. Thus I await approval for a new character that I was going to use for a certain RP that a certain RPer never got around to starting even though he had a fine amount of players on his hands...

Geppetto H. Carmine
The Manipulator
Race: Human
Class: ...Puppeteer?
Appearance: He wears a large grey cap on his head, one you would ofter see on those kids that yell "Extra! Extra! Read all about it!" in the winter (of course, he wears it regardless of the season), a white scarf with red stripes wrapped around his neck accompanying his winter-wear. He also adorns a grey jacket with large buttons of the same color, under it a warm, dark green sweater. Grey jeans added to his rather bland look, under them light-grey dress shoes. Dark-brown fingerless gloves hardly broke the chain of grey, the hands under them often holding his weapon of choice. Said weapon is a long but light marionette controller made of a jet-black-painted titanium. Unlike the usual, this one is much rounder, as instead of planks, this uses poles of pre-mentioned titanium. Light, pale blue eyes decorated his face, although his right eye (which, if you looked hard, you would notice was wooden) was almost always covered by the shade the rim of his cap provided. His mouth was covered by his scarf, although his nose still showed. Completely contrast to the grey he decorated his body with was his golden hair, his bangs almost reaching his eyebrows, which were black, no matter which way you looked at them. If you looked closely at his left arm (or felt it) you would notice that it was made of wood, the fingers of which could produce extremely long blades that, although hardly, were longer than those of most swords. When it's taken off, there are two gun barrels producing from the end of the shoulder, which can suprisingly be activated with one hand.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:19 am

MGN Username: Hadou
Currently Playing: Hella rpgs
OOC:
Name: Ael
Class: Mage
Appearance: Ael primarily wears a dark blue windbreaker, and a Colt's cap on top of his usually wild looking hair. He stands at 5 ft 2 inches, and carries a stick that goes into a crooked curve at the top with a star in the middle of the curve. He channels magic from this, and calls it "The Miracle Comet".

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
my charater

Name:Dextrix
Class: Mage/Firearms/dagger
Apperance: Dirty blonde straight hair, blue eyes, 5'2, left handed, black and purple finery, black pants, brown shoes.
Weapons: Dual wield revolvers, basic magic (for now fire ice water), and short dagger rigged side for shooting through the side

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:35 pm

Currently Playing: Mandolin
I told you last topic.
I don't want to be an a** about this, but read date of the last damn post.

These are dead, do not bump them, do not even read them if they are past the prescribed date.

If you want an RP, join an existing one or make your own.

Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:24 pm
 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22