The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:31 pm

[ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
New Character Suggestions 

I dont care if ness is already in
specially now that undertale its on swich
we need
S A N S

Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:38 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
yamnow wrote:
we need
S A N S

imo if undertale were to have a character representative, frisk/chara should be added first before sans.

cuz often the main playable character of the game/series would be picked first before anyone else in the game.

Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:11 pm
YIM WWW

I would like Bowser Jr. King Dedede and Knuckles.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:45 pm

Vanilla wrote:
yamnow wrote:
we need
S A N S

imo if undertale were to have a character representative, frisk/chara should be added first before sans.

cuz often the main playable character of the game/series would be picked first before anyone else in the game.

Frisk/Chara might not be first but if they are it would be Frisk, Chara (with flowey?) and Sans all at once.

Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:50 pm

MGN Username: An_Person
Mario would be good

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:48 pm

MGN Username: MegaSackboy
Currently Playing: Lots of old games
Zero would be lit. Sure he’s another sword fighter but he has plenty of sweet tricks up his sleeve like the Buster, his elemental attacks and the flips he does.

Simon would be better though bc he uses a whip which is more unique than most fighters.

At least I’m not one of those people who requested Yugi, Kenshiro, Seiya or Jotaro. There’s a place for those guys and it’s called Jump Force.

Microsoft can't count to nine, let alone ten or 720.

Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 am

MGN Username: Dj_Hyperfresh
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2
Waifu: Kirby
Yeah Jam and Fury as playable characters

Yeah is a long range fighter, most of his attacks are based on throwing blocks at opponents
Jam is a close range fighter, using his hammer to attack.
Fury is a mix of both, taking the phrase "throwing punches" a bit to literally.

just an idea.

bear lol#9526
these archives kinda gay
:bandanadee:

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:41 am

I would like to suggest Fancy Pants as a character. Although I'm not sure if anyone knows about him I think he would be a great addition because he has a fairly simple design, and in his most recent game, Super Fancy Pants Adventure, he already has a move set that his moves can be pulled from. His main weapon is a pen that he uses as a sword but also can shoot ink out of it and can use it to glide across the map with (using one of his abilities from the game). However, as it is in the game, he has a limited supply of ink showed in a meter, which resembles the paint meter from Inkling in Smash Bros Ultimate (without the covering other players in paint mechanic), which builds up the more he uses melee attacks. I feel that this would be a really good thing to keep because it can prevent people from spamming ink shots and ink dashes. In his games, his movement is very bouncy and floaty and i think that can make him really unique and versatile. As for skins, there are no shortage of colors for his pants, and hats that can be taken from his game, even though I'm aware that none of the skins in SSF2 Beta include hats, its just a suggestion. While his jab, tilts, smash attacks, and aerials can (probably) be easily copied from the game, i would like to explain his special moves in better detail.

Neutral Special - a simple rapid-fire ink shot that takes up ink, and lightly knocks back opponent (unless you want to take that mechanic out). When all the ink is taken up, an empty click is heard which tells the player that they are out of ink.

Up Special - Fancy Pants can spawn a spring that launches him upward, closely resembling Sonic's up special.

Side Special - Ink Dash that can either be used as recovery or to damage the opponent, but takes up a lot of ink.

Down special - I'm sort of hesitant about this one because it might give the character a little too much variety, but maybe Fancy Pants can spawn an enemy from the game below him, which can either be a Spider (weak goomba-like enemy but most common), Ink blob (like the spider but can jump out at an unsuspecting opponent, a little less common) Mini Ninja (Small, can jump out like ink blob and is faster, very uncommon) and (maybe) Mouse (Stationary but can shoot out squiggles from his gun, least common). They can either be defeated like the Tails bots, or disappear after a whilr=e like a projectile.

The Fancy Pants games are mainly online flash games (so he fits right in with the flash theme :P) Created by Brad Borne, Although the most recent installment is only on Steam. Here is Brad's YT channel where you could find more info on the character, game, contact Brad, and whatever else you want i guess XD - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuXrXh ... 7K8ZMvOUUQ

Thank you for reading (if you did), and if you are a developer for SSF2 of some kind i would highly recommend that you consider this character into the game. Have a nice day.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:00 am

Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Waluigi & Eggman. That's mainly who i want.

Attachments:
Crash Bandicoot.gif
Crash Bandicoot.gif [ 200.85 KiB | Viewed 1477 times ]
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Aeon from the Final Fantasy Sonic X series!
It would be a good tribute considering the series is making a comeback.

Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:19 pm

i wanna see king.ddd,waluigi,ganontof,megaman x and zero,mewtwo and lucario :bump:

Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:55 am

MGN Username: CarlosVillar
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
How about Buster Bunny from Tiny Toon Adventures?

Buster's debut: The Looney Beginning (1990)

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:28 am

MGN Username: DoubleL774
Waifu: Mikasa Ackerman
WE NEED WALUIGI, CRASH BANDICOOT, AND SHADOW

Also, why do we have a Castlevania map, but no character reps. You should put in Gabriel from Lords of Shadow

Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:50 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
DoubleL774 wrote:
WE NEED WALUIGI, CRASH BANDICOOT, AND SHADOW

Also, why do we have a Castlevania map, but no character reps. You should put in Gabriel from Lords of Shadow

Waluigi has already been confirmed.
Simon Belmont as well.
Geez, what rock have you been living under.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:57 pm
YIM WWW

Location: Concealed in an organization with an 'X' in my name.
Waifu: Heather Mason
yamnow wrote:
we need
S A N S

I would be a little excited to see some indie character in the game. Because that means they could get Madotsuki from Yume Nikki (or from Yume Nikki - Dream Diary, it does not matter)
I'm excited 7v7

Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:17 am
 [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next