The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:39 pm

[ 9 posts ] 
DeathNote RPG: The Bloodlust Reborn 

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
10 years after the events of the series, after a decade of peace, a teen named Karasu Niisen who lived in Tokyo finds a Deathnote lying on a pedestal in a museum. A strange force draws him to it, and after experimenting a bit, and placing a fake label on the deathnote to make it look like a simple College Ruled Note Book, he dons the moniker of Kira MKII (Or K2 for short) and takes the lives of millions during his lifespan. After 20 years, the now grown man dies of a heart attack (Naturally, not Deathnote induced) and the Deathnote (Simply appearing to be a black notebook at the time) is passed down to his son, aptly named Kira Niisen. He opens it up to find the names of millions of criminals, and other people who he remembered his father being mad at. He came to the sudden realization that his father was K2, and immediately calls his friends and other associates to tell them of his find after tearing off the fake label. His friends experiment with the notebook by writing the name of a drug dealer at their high school. The following day, the principal makes the announcement that the dealer has died of a heart attack, and that his funeral service will be held the next Monday. However, what Kira didn't know is that a new division of detectives formed by those appointed by the NPA and SPK was formed in secret, and as the killings continued, they became closer and closer to the town of Tokyo as the home of their suspect. To keep suspicion off of himself, Kira formed a whole syndicate of Deathnote piece users who keep their names secret from each other, and wear masks that modify the wearer's voice to protect their identities. Each is provided pieces of the deathnote when needed, and are given special pens that can use any non-volatile fluid as ink, even urine or blood (Although since urine is acidic, it is considered the ultimate last resort.) You can choose either to be a member of the K2 syndicate, a civilian, a member of the CPA,(Crime Prevention Agency) or some other persona.
Also, a new discovery called the Deathquote method allows other Deathnote users to cancel a death by writing the same text written by another user. Thus, a Deathnote can also be used to save lives, which is why K2 cannot afford to let a Deathnote fall into the CPA's hands.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Backstory:

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Hold on, where's my lighter?

Ah, there it is.

DAMMIT, IT'S BROKEN!

Ever wonder WHY these RPs fail, you testicle-loving homo? IT'S AN ANIME. To work AT ALL the world it's based on has to be stretched to a size further then goatse and be run by a good DM.

Did'ja get that? GOOD? This is something you aren't.

Stop trying.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Kyzak wrote:
Hold on, where's my lighter?

Ah, there it is.

DAMMIT, IT'S BROKEN!

Ever wonder WHY these RPs fail, you testicle-loving homo? IT'S AN ANIME. To work AT ALL the world it's based on has to be stretched to a size further then goatse and be run by a good DM.

Did'ja get that? GOOD? This is something you aren't.

Stop trying.

It's a hard knock life, forward us! It's a hard knock liiiiife, for us!

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:27 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: GTFO, My FHRP went up to like 204 pages.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:

Because of Joat, you n***** f**. Without him it would of crashed and burned, and now that he's gone your s*** RPs won't pass the line anymore.

Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:25 am

Waifu: You!
Kyzak wrote:
Sneak'r Knight wrote:

Because of Joat, you n#%$&-kissing f#%$&. Without him it would of crashed and burned, and now that he's gone your s#%$& RPs won't pass the line anymore.

Don't forget about THoT

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:36 am

THawt wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
Sneak'r Knight wrote:

Because of Joat, you n#%$&-kissing f#%$&. Without him it would of crashed and burned, and now that he's gone your s#%$& RPs won't pass the line anymore.

Don't forget about THoT

Never. <3

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:50 am

Kyzak wrote:
THawt wrote:
Kyzak wrote:
Sneak'r Knight wrote:

Don't forget about THoT

Never. <3

Dont talk about Sneaker hes cool

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Yes I would like to point out my Sonic RP. Of all the suck out there mine was decent. But I now know RPs like that are cursed, Joat being the one who killed it himself. That's right. Joat.

So you should just stop.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 pm
 [ 9 posts ]