The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Resident Evil Hostage The RP 

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Septemer 26 1997 6:25 pm
Across Raccoon City, panic ran rapid as the undead began to attack the living the cause of the mayham was produced by Umbrella corperation and was able to spread,infecting thousands... Few of them were able to esacpe ,and retreated to "safer" areas throughtout the city... There was one untold group, who were unable to get to safety in time, in fact there had no idea as to what was happening outside beacuse they were in detention

Bio
Name:
Reason for detention:
Personality:
Background(Not really needed but if you want you can make one):

My Bio
Name:Ren Widger
Reason for detention:Bringing a knife to school
Personality:Mean

Resident Evil Hostage copyright 2007-2008 swsu master of deviant art(Yes he did give me permission to make a RE hostage RP

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:59 pm

...DAMNIT, A ZOMBIE RP, MY ONLY WEAKNESS...well, not really but meh.
Name: Tyrel Luna
Reason for detention: Got in a fight.
Personality: Assertive, likes to joke a lot.

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:23 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Straitjacket wrote:
...DAMNIT, A ZOMBIE RP, MY ONLY WEAKNESS...well, not really but meh.
Name: Tyrel Luna
Reason for detention: Got in a fight.
Personality: Assertive, likes to joke a lot.

You are in.

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:29 pm

Name:Alfonso Kennedy
Reason for detention: skipping class.
Personality:A calm peron unless you tick him off.

Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:37 pm

Kyubisora wrote:
Name:Alfonso Kennedy
Reason for detention: skipping class.
Personality:A calm peron unless you tick him off.

You're in as well

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Name: Crystal Geist
Reason for detention: She is a tutor in a program to earn extra credit.
Personality: Unbelievably intelligent, and quite nice and calm. Believes everyone are equals, despite any hindrance.

Know time for the test. Let's see if you can beat Dead End.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:32 am

WereBob wrote:
Name: Crystal Geist
Reason for detention: She is a tutor in a program to earn extra credit.
Personality: Unbelievably intelligent, and quite nice and calm. Believes everyone are equals, despite any hindrance.

Know time for the test. Let's see if you can beat Dead End.

OOC:I doubt it you are in though Let's begin Also seeing as this is a RP based off a comic I'm also gonna be controlling the oringinal Characters
"Mr. Schnitz how much longer till we go home?" Asks Ren
"About seven seconds less than when you last asked" answers Mr. Schintz
"I'm pretty sure that most of us don't belong here,Roth is here for being late,ME and Rox brought knives to school,Melissa violated the dress code,Buzz stole the teacher's Prius, Mike was late,Tim lost his spider and wait what are you two doing here?"Ren says pointing to Tina and Crystal
OOC:Werebob would ya mind taking contoll for Tina?

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:37 pm

OoC: What? A whole bunch of random names? If they're important characters you should, like, describe them, and the setting. You didn't even say we're in a classroom. And who the heck is Tina? I don't know why she's there. Don't try to pawn off NPC's to PC's, there's a reason the Non is there.

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:57 pm

Name: Ken Ukami
Reason for detention: Hacking into the school computer.
Personality: He don't like to talk if he don't have to and likes to get things his way.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:14 am

Name:Ted N. Taylor
Reason for detention:His Alzheimers had made him believe that he and everybody around him is a popcicle, resulting in him locking several 6th graders in the cafeteria freezer.
Personality: Ted, being under the belief that he is a popsicle, is usually a outcast from the rest of society. Nobody ever goes near him for fear that he might give them one of his famous lectures about why they must escape from the freezer of life into Antarctica so that they may breed with the local penguins and forget their frosty origins. Ted is dedicated to the rights of popcicles worldwide and protests against the cruelty that popcicles face, in front of city hall everyday. If you haven't already noticed, he is a bit out of his mind. He tends to mumble to himself, and talk to his imaginary friend, Zesper the frozen waffle. He is erratic, and quick to anger, but also has knowledgeable side to him.
Background: After he had contracted Alzheimers in his early seventies, Ted wandered around aimlessly, until one day he stumbled into a school. From there on, he made it his home, stealing food from the cafeteria, and sleeping in the girl's locker room, and occasionally snatching up an unsuspecting child and sticking them in the school freezer. One day, while he was finishing up his daily work of locking children into the freezer, he was caught by a teacher. But using his popcicle powers, he subducted the teacher into thinking he was just a naughty little school girl, getting off with only a day of detention and a slap on the wrist.

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:40 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Zesper wrote:
Name:Ted N. Taylor
Reason for detention:His Alzheimers had made him believe that he and everybody around him is a popcicle, resulting in him locking several 6th graders in the cafeteria freezer.
Personality: Ted, being under the belief that he is a popsicle, is usually a outcast from the rest of society. Nobody ever goes near him for fear that he might give them one of his famous lectures about why they must escape from the freezer of life into Antarctica so that they may breed with the local penguins and forget their frosty origins. Ted is dedicated to the rights of popcicles worldwide and protests against the cruelty that popcicles face, in front of city hall everyday. If you haven't already noticed, he is a bit out of his mind. He tends to mumble to himself, and talk to his imaginary friend, Zesper the frozen waffle. He is erratic, and quick to anger, but also has knowledgeable side to him.
Background: After he had contracted Alzheimers in his early seventies, Ted wandered around aimlessly, until one day he stumbled into a school. From there on, he made it his home, stealing food from the cafeteria, and sleeping in the girl's locker room, and occasionally snatching up an unsuspecting child and sticking them in the school freezer. One day, while he was finishing up his daily work of locking children into the freezer, he was caught by a teacher. But using his popcicle powers, he subducted the teacher into thinking he was just a naughty little school girl, getting off with only a day of detention and a slap on the wrist.

lmfao

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Name: Marley

Reason for detention: Rex used to his knife to abort Marley from that whore Melissa.

Personality: Although Marley is just a bunch of dying cells, it has a very wild personality. It has a underdeveloped brain, and can't move or think. This gives off an illusion that it is very calm and cool. Every one wants to date Marley. Marley is the coolest kid on the block. In fact, Marley got Melissa pregnant with itself. No one messes with Marley.

Background: Marley was its own father. It fertilized its egg while it was just a single cell, and it began to develop. Marley was just chillin' in its kickass pad, while a shiny object protruded into him, and it was taken out on the blade of a knife. Marley began to wonder why the dick who took it out used a knife. After taking the knife and carving a picture of a coat hanger into Rex's chest, it passed out on the table. He dreamed of popsicles and other amazing objects, and decided that it was its destiny to accompany he who was the popsicle man on an adventure of epic proportions. Hopefully this afternoon would be as good as The Breakfast Club.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Kerim wrote:
Name: Marley

Reason for detention: Rex used to his knife to abort Marley from that whore Melissa.

Personality: Although Marley is just a bunch of dying cells, it has a very wild personality. It has a underdeveloped brain, and can't move or think. This gives off an illusion that it is very calm and cool. Every one wants to date Marley. Marley is the coolest kid on the block. In fact, Marley got Melissa pregnant with itself. No one messes with Marley.

Background: Marley was its own father. It fertilized its egg while it was just a single cell, and it began to develop. Marley was just chillin' in its kickass pad, while a shiny object protruded into him, and it was taken out on the blade of a knife. Marley began to wonder why the dick who took it out used a knife. After taking the knife and carving a picture of a coat hanger into Rex's chest, it passed out on the table. He dreamed of popsicles and other amazing objects, and decided that it was its destiny to accompany he who was the popsicle man on an adventure of epic proportions. Hopefully this afternoon would be as good as The Breakfast Club.

And so it begins...

So arrrr wi en? Our profiles are longer and more detailed then everyone else, that must surely ensure our acceptance!

Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Name: Ozzy Ozzbourne
Reason for detention: One day, Ozzy was High, and Wandered aimlessly into a school. While he was there, a Hall monitor tried to kick him out. Luckily, Ozzy used some Sweet Leaf to make her board the Crazy train, so she sent him to detention. Ozzy is currently on a quest to find his mentor, Potty mcweeds, to learn to master pyrotechnics and kill the zombies.
Personality: He's very Paranoid, and according to Sharon, soooo confused.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:35 pm
YIM WWW

kittenpuncher wrote:
Name: Ozzy Ozzbourne
Reason for detention: One day, Ozzy was High, and Wandered aimlessly into a school. While he was there, a Hall monitor tried to kick him out. Luckily, Ozzy used some Sweet Leaf to make her board the Crazy train, so she sent him to detention. Ozzy is currently on a quest to find his mentor, Potty mcweeds, to learn to master pyrotechnics and kill the zombies.
Personality: He's very Paranoid, and according to Sharon, soooo confused.

Everyone but KP is in also KP use something oringinal

BIC:"Ugh Ms.Giest could you keep a eye on the group of miscrents for a while please" Mr Schintz says as he leasves the classroom

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:49 pm
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next