The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
1 Vs. 1 Vs. 1 

[[Damn, how could they heat up that fast?]]

Creis retracted his sword before any serious damage could be done, though a small dent/chip had been made in the side of the blade. Creis jumped back to avoid another attack. He picked up a second rock and threw it at Sirrus' chest.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Nate, being new to the whole "fighting" thing and thouroughly intrigued by the strangers' exchanges, began jotting down notes inside his head. Okay, let's see. Throw rocks and grab onto swords. Got it.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:46 pm

Sirrus easily dodged the rock. "Rock? really?" Sirrus Focused his energy and generated a lightning sheild. It slowly grew. "Heh, this'll all be over soon!" Sirrus said to himself.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Nate added to his mental notes, Learn how to create an electric barrier.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:33 pm

NintendoJava wrote:
[[s#%$&, that's some nice auto-hitting ya got there.]]

Creis growled. "Let go of me, b#%$&," Creis says, breaking free of Naomi's grip, "This man needs to be taught a lesson, and I need some information from him."

I never 'hit' anyone but k...))
"Fine, kill yourselves. I'll just stand here" Naomi said as she crossed her arms.

((k, the question is who to attack D: SHADOW OR NJ? Decisions...))

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm
YIM WWW

Sirrus's Barrier grew bigger.

Hakker IP banned me. I'm gonna say this cuz it doesn't matter, I think Hakker's gone COMPLETELY Powerdrunk.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:15 pm

Creis remained still. There was nothing he could do in this position. "Naomi, please, help me," Creis pleaded.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Nate was dissapointed. If the tides didn't change soon, the show would be over. He had to disturb the battle without actually intervening.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:24 pm

Sirrus bagan to flinch, as if the lightning hurt him. Suddenly, the barrier shot out, shocking everything it touched, including the three fighters and the mysterious watcher.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:53 pm

Naomi looked at Creis with shocked look on her face "How th-" The barrier hit interrupted, Naomi yelled out in pain then collapsed.
((No, not dead yet :hmph: ))

Hakker wrote:
Straitjacket wrote:
Hakker wrote:
*highfives Luna*

IT WAS JUST A HUG...<.<
Oh man up and admit it.

It's not a sin.

She tripped!

That's like, offering!

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:22 pm
YIM WWW

Sirrus felt weak. he knew the barrier couldn't do more damage than anything else he did, but at least it had affected two people. "C'mon, this all depends on who the girl decides to attack. If its me, then I'm a goner, but that still applies to Creis."

Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:38 pm

[[I just realized, there is no way Creis could know Naomi's name. Whoops. But that also means that Sirrus shouldn't know Creis' name.]]

Creis cried out in pain as the field of energy swallowed him, Naomi, and Sirrus. His metal armor greatly conducted the lightning, increasing the pain by more than 100%. The lightning burned his skin and damaged his armor, leaving weak spots in numerous areas. "Grr, you'll pay for THAT!!" Creis roared as he rushed toward Sirrus, sword held at the ready, aiming a slash for Sirrus' neck.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Nate's thoughts were rudely interrupted by the force wave. Nate was shocked. Literally. He fell from his perch in the tree and landed in some shrubbery, hoping no one had seen him.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:17 pm

Sirrus dashed at Creis, aiming for his heart.

[[Great, now were both dead...]]

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:09 pm

[[s***, Lulu, you're damn lucky you fainted. Since Shadow didn't post dodging my blow, I stabbed him in the neck, but the only way I could do that, is if I continued in the path of his claws. Dammit. Though I will allow Shadow to tell what happened when Creis' sword stabbed him in the throat.]]

Creis and Sirrus nearly collided as they rushed toward each other, each bent on killing(I assume). As Sirrus neared him, Creis pulled his sword up and thrust it into the throat of Sirrus at full force. He would've been delighted at this fact, if Sirrus' claws were not lodged into his heart. Creis looked down, seeing the blood spurting from his chest, he knew it was over for him. He felt his heart pump, seeing that at each pump, large pools of blood would spew out. Creis fell to the ground, his blood forming a large puddle around him.

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:28 pm
 [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next