The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:58 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST YOUR OWN UNFINISHED GAMES YOU'VE CREATED HERE!

To post about your own projects go here: viewforum.php?f=41

[ 19337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 1290  Next
Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
mustard_of_your_doom wrote:
@Ramsey:

Square's just doing that to troll SMRPG fans. Sports Mix even had a Star Road and (to my understanding) Culex's jewels. Hate to say it, but Square is just rubbing the Geno thing in our faces.

...Square Enix isn't... 'trolling'. They're being sensitive about a character that was made back when they were a different company. It's not a big deal, but spouting gibberish doesn't advance the scenario. Culex belongs to Final Fantasy, not Super Mario RPG.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Currently Playing: None, grounded.
Trolling Fans = No more fans. It's definitely not trolling.

Do these three things, and you will not be fed to the sharks.

Boom.

PSN Name: UltimateBrawl
Games I own: LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2, Portal 2(completed the Co-Op campaign, but I'm willing to help you beat it!)
Add me if you want!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:50 am

Currently Playing: Wii U VC games, bro.
1056kirby wrote:
lots of stuff

Whoopsie, forgot to mention to get rid of tripping and less huge retro stages. (Either or is ok, just not both combined.)

When you get a golden ticket, you meet Willy Wonka.
When you meet Willy Wonka, you find out he's condescending.
When you find out he's condescending, he makes you angry.
When he makes you angry, you drink his soda.
When you drink his soda, he yells at you.
When he yells at you, you lose.
Don't lose, instead, switch to DirecTV.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
1056kirby wrote:
Whoopsie, forgot to mention to get rid of tripping and less huge retro stages. (Either or is ok, just not both combined.)

No, Viewtiful Joe is not making it into the game. He seriously has a low chance of making it into the next SSB. Bowser Jr. and Kamek aren't exactly 'Yoshi characters'. I wouldn't consider Yoshi as its own franchise to be honest. That's like saying Luigi has his own game series (Which, let's all be honest here, Luigi's games are still Mario games.). Just about everyone from the Yoshi games is in a Mario game at one point or another. Wario, on the other hand, has his own cast and such. Nintendo-related bosses? They're all Nintendo. I understand if you're meaning ones that originated from another game such as Ridley to Metroid or something. If you mean that, I'll have to agree. Target Test and Home Run Contest have some sort of way of being cheated one way or another. Ever see those Home Run Contest glitches? Original music is a must to be honest.

By the way, when a site comes for SSB4, who else will be constantly checking it?

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm
YIM

Currently Playing: Wii U VC games, bro.
Dan Smith wrote:
more stuff

First of all, I said viewtiful Joe because of the whole Megaman creator Marvel V.S Capcom no Megaman Legends 3 thing, and if not Vewtiful Joe or Megaman, what Capcom character would make a good edition to SSB4? And although Kamek and Bowser Jr. have been in non-Yoshi games, they both orignated (Along with the babies) in Yoshi games, SMW2: Yoshi's Island to be exact, and are orignal characters to the series. I mean, if Mona or Jimmy appeared in Mario Kart would they be considered Mario characters? And in term, would that make Wario a Mario character instead of having his own series? For Nintendo bosses, yes, that is what I mean, and with online highscores, yes, I see your point. I mean't original music as in music straight from the game it came from, you know, no remix, no orcestra, just straight from the game, completely unchanged.

When you get a golden ticket, you meet Willy Wonka.
When you meet Willy Wonka, you find out he's condescending.
When you find out he's condescending, he makes you angry.
When he makes you angry, you drink his soda.
When you drink his soda, he yells at you.
When he yells at you, you lose.
Don't lose, instead, switch to DirecTV.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:50 pm

1056kirby wrote:
Dan Smith wrote:
more stuff

First of all, I said viewtiful Joe because of the whole Megaman creator Marvel V.S Capcom no Megaman Legends 3 thing, and if not Vewtiful Joe or Megaman, what Capcom character would make a good edition to SSB4? And although Kamek and Bowser Jr. have been in non-Yoshi games, they both orignated (Along with the babies) in Yoshi games, SMW2: Yoshi's Island to be exact, and are orignal characters to the series. I mean, if Mona or Jimmy appeared in Mario Kart would they be considered Mario characters? And in term, would that make Wario a Mario character instead of having his own series? For Nintendo bosses, yes, that is what I mean, and with online highscores, yes, I see your point. I mean't original music as in music straight from the game it came from, you know, no remix, no orcestra, just straight from the game, completely unchanged.

The remade music is fine imo (Except for some of the Metroid themes. Lyrics weren't needed) but anyway, chances are they'd use Ryu if they didn't use Mega Man. Bowser Jr. TECHNICALLY didn't originate in a Yoshi game. :U That was Baby Bowser you're referring to. Mona and Jimmy were and are a part of the Wario Ware cast. Yoshi really didn't have much of a 'cast' as you can say.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:38 pm
YIM

MGN Username: Equinox
Currently Playing: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.
Dan Smith wrote:
1056kirby wrote:

No, Viewtiful Joe is not making it into the game. He seriously has a low chance of making it into the next SSB. Bowser Jr. and Kamek aren't exactly 'Yoshi characters'. I wouldn't consider Yoshi as its own franchise to be honest. That's like saying Luigi has his own game series (Which, let's all be honest here, Luigi's games are still Mario games.). Just about everyone from the Yoshi games is in a Mario game at one point or another. Wario, on the other hand, has his own cast and such. Nintendo-related bosses? They're all Nintendo. I understand if you're meaning ones that originated from another game such as Ridley to Metroid or something. If you mean that, I'll have to agree. Target Test and Home Run Contest have some sort of way of being cheated one way or another. Ever see those Home Run Contest glitches? Original music is a must to be honest.

By the way, when a site comes for SSB4, who else will be constantly checking it?

*raises hand*
I hope to see new modes, stages, or IMO, characters.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Currently Playing: Awesomenauts, SSBB, Project M
I've been doing that since I was 9 when the dojo came out for Brawl. I'm doing the same if they do it again.

Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Miss Mundy wrote:
I've been doing that since I was 9 when the dojo came out for Brawl. I'm doing the same if they do it again.

Same here, only I think I was 10. =x

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 pm
YIM

Currently Playing: dudebro
Dan Smith wrote:
1056kirby wrote:

No, Viewtiful Joe is not making it into the game. He seriously has a low chance of making it into the next SSB. Bowser Jr. and Kamek aren't exactly 'Yoshi characters'. I wouldn't consider Yoshi as its own franchise to be honest. That's like saying Luigi has his own game series (Which, let's all be honest here, Luigi's games are still Mario games.).

Except, that yoshi actually has his own series and Luigi has only couple of games in no particular order (Except Luigi Manison 1 and 2)

And if they add Baby Mario (which would be f*** stupid) he would probally be in the Yoshi Series characters.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 am

Currently Playing: Apple
Waifu: Apple
baby mario and yoshi baby on his back and special is super baby mario

I AM APPLE

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:51 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Thomas Terminator
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Halo Master Chief Collection, Super Smash Bros Ultimate
I speculate that Waluigi will become an unlockable character and be part of the Wario series with Wario (unless Wario gets bumped to the Mario series)

Dan Smith wrote:
Miss Mundy wrote:

I was 12 when the dojo came out.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:11 am

Thomas_Terminator wrote:
I speculate that Waluigi will become an unlockable character and be part of the Wario series with Wario (unless Wario gets bumped to the Mario series)

Dan Smith wrote:
Miss Mundy wrote:

You sure? Because Miss Mundy was 9 when he checked it and he's 13 now.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 am
YIM

Currently Playing: Games
Dan Smith wrote:
Thomas_Terminator wrote:

Dan Smith wrote:
Miss Mundy wrote:

Yeah. Thomas and I are 15-16 right now so yeah that logic still holds up.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 am

Water_kelpi wrote:
Dan Smith wrote:
Thomas_Terminator wrote:

Dan Smith wrote:
Miss Mundy wrote:

Yeah. Thomas and I are 15-16 right now so yeah that logic still holds up.

Oh, whoops, I did bad maths, I assumed his birthday passed this year.
Anyway, I think this time I won't look at all of the secret characters to avoid them being spoiled and so it's more of a surprise.

Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 pm
YIM
 [ 19337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 1290  Next