The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:24 am

[ 2085 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 139  Next
Really Bad SSF2 Suggestions 

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Make every food item heal 100%

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:10 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Make SSF2 require an internet connection to play.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:03 am
YIM WWW
BR Member

Vanilla wrote:

Also, use a gacha system.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:42 am

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Densetsu wrote:
Vanilla wrote:

Also, use a gacha system.

have it so you can only play Classic Mode up to the Break the Targets level, then it kicks you out and asks you to pay $10 for the full game
to play Online Mode and Offline VS you have to use tickets that you get from doing the Classic Mode demo as different characters, make them limited quantity too
Event Mode, Stadium Mode and Arena Mode don't exist
All non-SSB veterans are locked excluding Goku (Meaning you don't get :bandanadee: :blackmage: :bomberman: :chibirobo: :ichigo: :isaac: :lloyd: :luffy: :naruto: :sandbag: :sora: or :tails: ) and you have to pay $10 for them
Alternate Costumes are the Gacha System, they're still flash-based hue/sat. swaps, the default costumes are just Red/Blue/Green tints
All of the stages except for Battlefield are locked, even in Classic Mode

it's not like anyone would do that to their game though, especially not nintendo-property, right?
. . .right?

Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:32 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Make it so that you unlock characters and stages via slot machine (e.g after you fulfill a requirement for an unlockable, you'll be presented with a Class III slot machine that determines if you unlock anything or not)

You need to get three of the same stage/character to unlock it - anything else sends you back to the main menu without unlocking anything. Also, if you get three Master Hands, you lose all characters/stages previously unlocked and will have to unlock everything all over again!

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:09 pm

☻Danny☻ wrote:
Make it so that you unlock characters and stages via slot machine (e.g after you fulfill a requirement for an unlockable, you'll be presented with a Class III slot machine that determines if you unlock anything or not)

You need to get three of the same stage/character to unlock it - anything else sends you back to the main menu without unlocking anything. Also, if you get three Master Hands, you lose all characters/stages previously unlocked and will have to unlock everything all over again!

Better yet, a loot box system. You get a box with some random unlockable thing but if it's a duplicate you get nothing or meaningless "SSF2 points". I'd also say you can pay for more loot boxes but game "is and always will be free".

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:53 am

Make Yeah, Jam and Fury playable by having a YJF: UME save file in your PC.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:22 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Sonario wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:

Better yet, a loot box system. You get a box with some random unlockable thing but if it's a duplicate you get nothing or meaningless "SSF2 points". I'd also say you can pay for more loot boxes but game "is and always will be free".

Perhaps you could use them SSF2 points to buy more loot boxes
Of course, you're gonna have to grind for at least 100,000 SSF2 points (aka 40 hours of gameplay) per loot box, so if you're getting sick of it all...

Why not buy YJF or an item from the McLeodGaming Store? Each purchase comes with a code that you can enter for free loot boxes! The game itself doesn't have a monetization system, so the protocol of "is and always will be free" isn't broken :^D

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:55 am

☻Danny☻ wrote:
Sonario wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:

Perhaps you could use them SSF2 points to buy more loot boxes
Of course, you're gonna have to grind for at least 100,000 SSF2 points (aka 40 hours of gameplay) per loot box, so if you're getting sick of it all...

Why not buy YJF or an item from the McLeodGaming Store? Each purchase comes with a code that you can enter for free loot boxes! The game itself doesn't have a monetization system, so the protocol of "is and always will be free" isn't broken :^D

GENIUS!!! :bandanadee: :bandanadee: :bandanadee:

We need to go deeper. Why not add Yeah, Jam and Fury as characters who can be unlocked as loot options (0.01% chance of getting one of them per loot box) for 3,000,000,000,000 SSF2 points with the option to spend SSF2 points to make them loot options only being available if you spend at least 150$ on the McleodGaming Store???

I sincerely hope the devs aren't actually taking ideas from this and the BM taunt change was a coincidence.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:38 pm
BR Member

Don't forget that when you get a character from the gacha, they're given a rarity ranking from 1 to 5 stars, with higher rarity meaning better stats. Hope you get a 5-star of your main!

Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Also, if you got 2 copies of a character with the same star level, you can "merge" them to give the character even better stats.

but good luck trying to get 2 copies of 5 star characters.

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Bedoop
Currently Playing: Rayman Origins
Waifu: CLEOD-BOT
Vanilla wrote:
Also, if you got 2 copies of a character with the same star level, you can "merge" them to give the character even better stats.

What if you just merged a bajillion 1-stars to create the ultimate loser :sandbag:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Bedoop wrote:
Vanilla wrote:

What if you just merged a bajillion 1-stars to create the ultimate loser :sandbag:

Pay $10 to merge a character with another that's already been merged with a copy.
The price increases for every merge with that character. :sandbag:

Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm
YIM WWW

MGN Username: gapcio12
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Hades
Waifu: Kumatora
Make Sandbag bleed sand.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:21 am

MGN Username: Lermonz
gapcio12 wrote:
Make Sandbag bleed sand.

And all the sand is an active hitbox

buh

Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:41 pm
 [ 2085 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 139  Next