The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 2:43 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

Encountered a pretty nasty game-crashing one just now. Was fighting Ichigo on the Kirby and the Amazing Mirror stage. He got a (growth) mushroom then got sucked into a mirror, but instead of shrinking, he grew and then the game froze completely. I imagine a similar issue would happen if you use a (shrink) mushroom too.

Tue May 30, 2017 7:59 am

MGN Username: Chrisuluthu
Currently Playing: Kirby Star Allies, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Sonic Mania
There's a lot of input lag when I do pretty much anything. Or, is my PC too slow?

Tue May 30, 2017 8:02 am

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
After further testing, rolling towards any slant (going downward) will cause you to pause mid-roll. This also happens with Sonic's Dash Attack, so I assume that it happens with some other Dash Attacks.
Stages affected (still going to test) are Hueco Mundo and Sector Z.

Tue May 30, 2017 8:25 am

[OBS: Its not a problem about a SSF Game.]

this problem is about
in the McCleoGamming site, i was installed the SSF2 on my PC
so i wanted to play online, so.. we need to create a account on this site : mgn.mcleodgaming.com/account/register
but it always appear this error, on Chrome & Firefox..

Tue May 30, 2017 8:28 am
BR Member

MGN Username: TSF|Cookies
Currently Playing: PM, Melee, Ultimate, Hollow Knight
This is less of a bug and more of a troubleshooting post...

Beta lags like all hell for me. And before people joke about me playing on a toaster (which was promised to work anyway thanks to the new quality settings), I was able to have a decent framerate on 0.9b PS3, so that shouldnt be much of an issue. However, despite trying multiple quality settings (pre-set and custom), the game still barely passes the "playable" mark for me, even when Im having the lowest possible settings. How can a simple black background with literally every graphical effect turned off be laggier than old PS3/FD?

Shoutouts to Harr for this sick player card!

Join Chibi Nation, the 20CR Discord for all aspiring Chibi-Robo mains!

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue May 30, 2017 8:30 am

MGN Username: Vega
Currently Playing: The Beta
Okay, so it wasn't my imagination after all.
Game and Watch's Hurtbox extends by a shedload if he rolls after laying on the ground.

Tue May 30, 2017 8:37 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
Special mode buttons cannot be selected with ingame cursor

Tue May 30, 2017 8:43 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: Smash 4
MrL360 wrote:
When I try to run the game I am greeted with a black screen.
I wait and the black screen doesn't go away. I have no idea what to do from here.

I'm experiencing this same problem :/

Tue May 30, 2017 8:46 am

Delayed Rasen Shurikan from Naruto. I charged one up against Luffy on the Final Destination but a regular rasenga came out. However, when I charged another rasen shurikan one came out this time and another soon after without needing to charge it this time another rasen shurikan was launched easily. I don't know if this is a secret tactic or bug but wanted to let you guys know. Thanks once again for this amazing beta! Loving it!

Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 am

BrineBlade wrote:
Just completed All Star Battle Beta...and nothing happened

Is this a glitch, or are not all events in the game yet?

I'm in the same situation, it isn't exactly clear whether or not ending the events at 50 + All Star Battle Beta was intentional.

Tue May 30, 2017 9:12 am

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
I think this glitch only happens on this side of the stage.
if thwomp successfully "thwomped" someone on that side of the stage, he wil slowly move to the right and then fall through the platform and lava. i lold xD

Tue May 30, 2017 9:13 am
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: bye bye MG
pikachu's down taunt sound plays several seconds longer than it should.

Tue May 30, 2017 10:26 am

Some weird stuff:

-The sticky bomb follows the same arc as the blue shell and almost never connects and thus sticks.
-The melee items all behave like the baseball bat when using their smash attacks. That didn't seem intentional.
-None of the food, with the exception of the Mega Tank, has an audible sound effect unlike the other items.
-Twilight Town's theme doesn't loop correctly.

Tue May 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2, SSBC, M.U.G.E.N., 999, Jump Ultimate Stars, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Sonic Advance series, Sonic World, Skyrim
Waifu: Ganondorf
-Kirby uses 0.9b graphics when using the Mega Buster and Mach Tornado

-Kirby does not play any sound effects when using the Mega Buster

-Kirby's charging GFX are larger than the actual shot when using the Charged Shot (Samus)

-Mega Man's buster shots are aligned towards his feet instead of his buster when shooting while using Beat

-Goku says an additional "MEH" after firing a fully charged Kai-O Ken Kamehameha

-Most of Goku's general attack GFX do not play in Kai-O Ken (for example, punch and kick "swooshes" for F-Air or U-Air).

-The GFX for Goku's Kamehameha disappears if you charge it for long enough

-World Tournament has the same unlock message as Final Valley

-Event 26 incorrectly states that Sandbag has been unlocked instead of the Desk stage

-Not a glitch so much as a comment, but Event 29 can kiss my a** and could do with some toning down for Toaster users (it took 5 minutes for 27 in-game seconds to pass)

-Hammer Bro Assist Trophy is broken (simply jumps up at the beginning, and turns around to face opponents; does not attack or animate, and does not disappear)

-Every "battering" item uses the Home Run Bat's startup time for Smash attacks instead of their respective startup times

-Lag gradually increases over time when playing the game, eventually reaching unbearable levels. Most noticeable when playing multiple rounds of Classic mode, so it likely has to do with loading more objects over time.

-Lloyd causes an abnormally large amount of lag during these lag spikes, likely due to his isometric swords being separate objects

-Explosive tags fly WAY too slowly when thrown (if this was a deliberate decision, I object to it)

-Entering and leaving a mirror portal in Rainbow Route while under the effects of a Power Mushroom or Poison Mushroom will result in your character either being even larger or even smaller, respectively. After a time, your character will return to their default size.

-VERY game-breaking bug discovered when playing Classic on Hard. During the fight with Metal Mario and Metal Luigi, the game would remain completely paused (save for sounds and music) no matter what, and the standard Pause function would not work. Left clicking would cause the game to advance one frame, and rapid clicks were needed to progress. After SD'ing, this continued throughout the entire game, including the menus. After closing the application and reopening it, everything returned to normal. This seems like some kind of debug tool left in the final release -- I strongly advise looking into this one in particular.

Last edited by Shiruzato on Tue May 30, 2017 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 30, 2017 4:06 pm

I've been having this major bug where the background in almost if not all the stages have a blank background. I've tried restarting the game, but no dice. :sweat:

Also, not sure if there's a reason for this, but after completing every event up to All Star Battle Beta, for some reason it won't put up the events after it.

Tue May 30, 2017 5:23 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 106  Next