The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

[ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next
The Sandbox 

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
Jeez, what do I have to do to get privacy around here? thought a tad bit annoyed jg299. He noticed that NickKun and the newcomer had followed him to the vending machines! After waiting for the stranger to take his pick from the soda machine, he stepped up to it, ready to buy a fizzy refreshment.
"...let's see here... Pepsi... Diet Pepsi... Fanta... you know what, I'll take a Fanta," mumbled jasonguy299. Reaching inside his jacket for his wallet, he noticed the other two were sill talking.
Maybe it wouldn't hurt to eavesdrop a little...

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:07 pm

Currently Playing: Dota 2
"Ummm...okay. My name is Koi, I am 19, I am a human. I guess I'm considered a swordsman but I never considered myself in any assorted class." Koi replied in an awkward way. Huh? Who's that over there?, Koi thought to himself as he say jg229.

Koi started approaching this person in a friendly manner. "Hi there. I'm Koi, what's your name?"

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:41 am

Currently Playing: No games
Pug sighs. "I am Pug, part human, part Pug. This is Maria, part cat, part human. I dont know hwere Kat or my demon are, so whatever."

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:41 am

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
NickKun held the clipboard as the stream of grey appeared and formed more words.
"Alright, okay. Wait, demon?

Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
OOC:
Pug wrote:
Pug sighs. "I am Pug, part human, part Pug. This is Maria, part cat, part human. I dont know hwere Kat or my demon are, so whatever."

Srsly. I don't think you can be in the Sandbox unless you're one of the people on the first post, Pug. Just because you were there the lat 2 times doesn't mean mcuh. And Koi meant to talk to me.

IC:
Hmmm... I could use something more exciting to do...
jasonguy299 was lounging near a pool table, drinking the Fanta he bought from the machine. He looked around, noticing a small sign...
This way to Adther... ^
Interesting, I wonder what's in Adther...
He threw the empty bottle of Fanta into a trash can, and headed north once again.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Jason: You find yourself at Adther much more quickly than expected. Looking at it from such a close point ov view, you notice that all you see is a giant peice of cardboard, cleverly painted to look like a town from a distance.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:46 pm

OOC: STFU.
Seriously, I was in the last 2, it means that my characters where apparentally APPROVED by JOAT.

Pug sighs. "A little rascal that looks like me but is all white with black outlines. Kat it a black Kat that can speak."

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:30 pm

OOC: Well, post them here so I can put them in the first post.

"Okay, that's cool. I know a few people with evil twins and such. Hey, did you come from a party?"

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC: http://archives.mcleodgaming.com/viewtopic.php?t=8815&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Jake and Pug are shown. Maria isn't, neither is Bartimeus or Pugs demon. I do recall them being accepted somewhere in the mass of 300+ pages.

Pug nods. "Yeah. Maria passed out after breathing in some, well, I wouldn't say "Cocaine," I would say, "Strange inter-dimensional dust that has the same effect." He places Maria on the ground as he begins to make a sand-bed. "She needs to rest. I also have a pet fuzzball named Jake. I call his species a Chibling. They are quite adorable."

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:11 pm

OOC: Kay, i got.. whatever...

At the mention of "cocaine," NickKun starts to look extremely annoyed for like, a second.
"Fuzzball?"

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 pm

"Yes." Pug replies. "A ball of fuzz with big puppy eyes that changes its color with its mood." He places Maria on the bed. "You would think when I say fuzzball, people would automatically imagine, like, a fuzzball." He yawn. "I need some serious combat training."

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:24 pm

At the mention of "serious combat training," NickKun lights up.
"SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME MEGA ULTRA ULTIMATE FERAILO9 SERIOUS COMBAT TRAING MODE GO!!!!"

Suddenly, a giant THING falls from the sky.
It is quite like this:
but made out of bandages and colored duct tape.

It liek shewts missls n stuff at pug lol

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:39 pm

OOC: AHHHH SPOILERS.
be more srs lawl

Pug jumps out of the way. "Ay, you could've hit Maria!" He sighs. "Could I of at least gotten a warning about this thing?" He punches the thing with his electrically charged fists.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Watching the spectacle from next to the vending machines, NickKun shouts advice from the sides.
"Don't worry about her, the training's for you and she's immune to its attacks. Also, duct tape doesn't conduct electricity. You're just punching it."

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:47 pm

He takes out a .357 magnum. "But every being has his ace-in-the-hole. Its not like I would come to a battle risking not being able to defeat a... thing." He loads it with red bullets. "I made them myself. Explosive bullets. Not that big of an explosion, but the fire spreads quickly. I made the front of the bullet weak, but filled with alchohol. When It collides, the alchohol spills out as the bullet explodes, creating a fire!" He takes a deep breath, since he said that while dodging missles and stuff.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:52 pm
 [ 319 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22  Next