The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:45 pm

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
A concentration of nether energies formed within grasp, tiny violet flares; like wandering wisps, orbited around her hand, the scent of blood spilled was in the air, fresh upon the icy surface of the snow covered ground. she stepped over near the rest of those who would try and fight, So as to not be caught behind, alone, and unaware by one of the fiends that now sieged this place. Her eyes a-glow with a devilish aura.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:55 pm

"I'll stay behind you, as backup." Barbas stated. "Unless of course, you have something else for me to do, or someone else you want me to defend." Barbas yawned, then shook his head. "Damn, I'm tired, I hope this won't affect my aim."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Serene got up "s*** wind...This blizzard isn't good at all." She remounted her Pegasus, and just hovered high over the area, knowing she couldn't fight the wind and move "This should keep me safe for now..." she said to herself

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:58 pm
Site Moderator

The archer's readied themselves on their towers, Arrows pointed. Ready to fire.

"Miss, Please, move. I'm afraid i may shoot your mount." One said as he nervously held the arrow. "This wind doesn't make things easier."

The wolfen heard the sound of heavy boots, marching right towards the gate, they scattered in thinking it would be an easy meal. A slow armored man, almost comparable to a turtle.

Eton saw one and then saw it turn away and move. "Rungo, they're scattering." He said.

Rungo remained still. "They must have found something else."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 pm

Barbas thought. "Right then, anywhere I can get to give me higher ground?" He asked, licking his finger to test which way the wind was blowing. He fired a shot at a wall, testing out, he fired once more, hitting the first arrow straight down the middle.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:11 pm
Site Admin

In the sky Tania spotted the man in armor, and she called out to Rungo below.

"There's a slow moving armored man on the field. The wolfens are heading towards him" She maneuvered Windy so that they were behind the main fighters but still allowed her to have a good view of the area.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 pm

Serene nodded to the archer and slowly starting moving against the wind to get out of the way
"This might take a while, the wind is too strong, and if I land, the wolfen will get me for sure" she explained to him

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:13 pm

"Right then, that's my cue. Nevermind the higher ground." Barbas readied and arrow, running at full speed and then looking around for any of the creatures. "Come on, I don't got all day." He said, wiping another bead of sweat from his forehead.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:14 pm
Site Moderator

"Great, I was hoping it wasn't real.." he stood in a battle position, ready to strike and defend. Wolfen, great...

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 pm
Site Moderator

Eton looked at Tania and Serene who were both in the air.

"Get on the ground, god forbid you fall off. Use your mount like a regular horse!" He shouted and looked around in a stance. In the meanwhile the Wolfen began to surround the armored man as he marched forward to the gate, right into a trap. Right into his death. However, there was one or two strays that went around one began to climb a nearby hut and the other began to work it's way behind the group.

Rungo readied his axe. "Begin taking are of the hole!" He shouted. Several mages came out of a nearby hut with three large men with axes occupanying them.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:19 pm

"I can't find anything!" Barbas said, a bit ticked off. "I need a way to lure them to me, yeah, then I can take them all out." He smirked. "Got one!" He fired an arrow at a Wolfen, but the wind knocked it off balance and it just missed the head. "That'd be one way to get attention..."

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:22 pm
Site Moderator

Nil slowly prepared his axe, ready to do a full swing. If only one attacks, cleave its head while looking at the others, if all of them attack, swing around and hope it connects he thought. Please tell me help is on the way, or I am about to get mauled

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Serene looked at Eton with a shocked expression "That wouldn't be the safest thing! The snow makes it hard for the mounts to walk, they wouldn't be able to run through it because it's so deep!" she yelled down to him "I don't think I should land just yet!"

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:23 pm
Site Admin

Tania nodded and obeyed, Windy folded her wings slightly and they descended onto the ground, behind the rest of the soldiers. She galloped towards the rest of the soldiers who were on mounts preparing herself mentally and physically to strike the enemy when the time came.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Eyes glaring with vile intent, both hands now parallel to eachother, the spell still conjuring in between them, she squinted her eyes some into the ravenous blizzard, trying to keep focus'd and aware of any nearby wolfen. Sticking herself close to the group, she was ready, but if caught from behind or unaware, it could spell disaster.

The fur upon her flailed some with the abrupt winds, more snow coating along her hair and clothing, seemingly unphased. Come come wolfen.. She thought to herself.

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 pm
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 137  Next