The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:44 pm

[ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
A Friendly Duel 

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
"GET TO THE BLOODSHED BIOTCH" yells Blues

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:09 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She'd sit back in her seat and spread her arms behind her head, plopping her legs up upon the seat in front of her. "I expect a good show now~ don't let me down~" she'd yell out at them with a playful smirk.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
"Move your f'ing feet!!!" yells Blues

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:40 pm
Site Moderator

A man wearing a brown trenchcloak walked into the colloseium, here to witness a match instead of participating for once, figuring it be a good idea to not fight this time. Despite this, he still carried around his sword, a trusty companion always by his side, his closest friend. As he entered to spectate, he took a seat next to a women who has her feet plopped up on the chair in front of her, arms holding her head up, relaxing.

"Has it begun yet?"

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:42 pm
Legendary Ghost

Niniva sighed, her green strands ruffled, some hanging just over her right eye. "Sadly, No", she was laden in rather informal wear, or so it seemed anyway. a simple brown vest over a frilly blouse with black slacks and matching boots. It was a disguise, a cover as provided by the suit generating the faux material. Hazel eyes gazing off into the battlefield before them, she hadn't looked at the new occupant of the seat next to her yet.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:46 pm

A fox, at least a creature that resembles a fox, teleports into the stands. Some of the people there might recognize him as Draco. “Oh, of course. Fancy meeting you here…” Draco says to Blues. He looks around. “Small crowd. I sure hope none of the staff realizes I came here without a ticket. Or is one needed?”

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:49 pm
Site Moderator

"I see. Hopefully it begins shortly. I'd like to see how other's fight for once." Tekun said as he moved his neck to his right and then left, cracking it, despite the fact he wasn't fighting, he felt the need to strech. He wore a blue bandana that looked worn, the ends of it, tatered, a white t shirt could be seen under the brown tatered short sleeved cloak he wore. Black slacks and brown worn boots. A sword sheathed and strapped to his back. On his hands were two reinforced guantlets made of cloth. He looked like he could be a fighter here at the battle arena.

"So, who do you think will win?"

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:58 pm

"Hey Draco also you don't need a ticket" says Blues "When are gonna start?"

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:08 pm
Legendary Ghost

"My moneys on Kyzak , personally" She'd reply to the man, one leg lipping over the other as they rested upon the seat in front of her. blowing at the strands of hair above her eye as if bored. her frame sunk down within the seat. "The names Niniva, by the way" she'd state, not wanting to seem impolite, despite her rather laid back stature

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:09 pm
Site Moderator

"Ninivia, pleasure to meet you." He said trying to be polite. "Name's Tekun." He said half expecting a some sort of reaction, it was usual for him, but he was a long way from home. "I don't know anything about them at all, so I can't really make a bet. I don't even know who the other competetor is. I think I put money down on the other guy actually."

They come for me...

The mages...

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Legendary Ghost

"Good then, i have someone to bet against" She'd jest, she too was a long way from home, and for good reason. It was always welcome to have a nice vacation from her normal duties and so as far away from them as possible, was a reprieve for her. She could be laid back here, no one to recognize her, persecute or confront. She was simply a spectator in a battle soon to transpire afterall..

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:22 pm
Site Moderator

"I suppose it's a good thing." He laughed. "Friendly competetion is good, well. I doubt we can really call this competetion seeing as we're not betting on ourselves here." He stopped laughing shortly and then began to look on to the field, nothing was going on, he had a feeling that the other guy wouldn't show up. Then he would be out of luck. He had to think of conversastion.

"So, are you a long wat from home as well?" He asked Ninivia, trying to make conversastion.

They come for me...

The mages...

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:30 pm
Legendary Ghost

"Mhm, I'm on a vacation you could say" She'd answer him; a more apt term would be she was simply taking a break. Slipping a stick of tobacco from her slacks pocket with her right hand, and bringing the very tip of the filter to her lips, letting it sit just barely on her mouth, not lighting it as of yet. "Yourself? It seems plenty of spectators here aren't from these parts either, its good to know really.." cupping her bare hands over the stick ; a flicker of violet light would ignite between them, then quickly phase to a soft glow; pulling her hands away from it now; the tip now was lit in a strange light. Taking it by the middle, she'd tug it from her mouth and blow a soft stream of purple tinted smoke. Casually looking over at him now; he dressed oddly, just as she was sure her attire was an oddity as well.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Site Moderator

"Could say the same for me, I needed a break. to get away from.....a few things that are going on. Usually, when i take leave from my homeland, I make money through fighting. Truth would be, I'd rather not return, but there are things that require my attention." He said and then looked over to her, he was slightly hunched over. The strange light caught his eye. It was odd, but he had seen something like it before.

They come for me...

The mages...

Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:02 pm
Legendary Ghost

"I just needed to get away from my normal business dealings" 'Business dealings' she thought, What a harmless stand in for the truth, she'd pull her legs off the seat and sit up in her own, left arm hanging off the arm rest as the right stayed stationed upon the sticks middle as she took another soft puff. her eyes once again went over him; he did indeed look the fighting type, she herself had brought enough funds to keep herself sustained. "so you normally engage in events like this?" she asked as she took the tobacco from her mouth.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:12 pm
 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next