The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 7:59 am

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

MGN Username: JalStar
Currently Playing: SSF2
BlazingBarrager wrote:
JalStar wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:
    7. Bayonetta (I know you probably think I'm putting her here because she's in SSB4, but on the contrary, I was a fan of the first Bayonetta game before she went to Nintendo and since she existed long before that point, I think it might be possible to see her in SSF2. Plus it would be nice to have another female character | I rather her than Daisy :hmph: , like really, why do people want Daisy? Just play with Peach..whatever :roll:)

Why the f*** would you compare Bayoneta with Daisy

Because she's a female character, that's why I said if we get another one, I'd rather have Bayonetta; it has nothing to do with character.

You also said we should stick to Peach instead of getting Daisy, so that's showing us more than simply wanting Bayonetta.

The reason I mentioned Peach is because I'm insinuating that she could be compared to or taken as a clone. In my personal opinion. Plus, I would want another Mario character in the roster. I don't think she's bad character, but I would like a better option.

Click to expand thumbnail
Jamaica to be exact... :)
Check out my friend's shop here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jo3HD/shop?asc=u

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:51 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
JalStar wrote:
BlazingBarrager wrote:
JalStar wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:
    7. Bayonetta (I know you probably think I'm putting her here because she's in SSB4, but on the contrary, I was a fan of the first Bayonetta game before she went to Nintendo and since she existed long before that point, I think it might be possible to see her in SSF2. Plus it would be nice to have another female character | I rather her than Daisy :hmph: , like really, why do people want Daisy? Just play with Peach..whatever :roll:)

Because she's a female character, that's why I said if we get another one, I'd rather have Bayonetta; it has nothing to do with character.

You also said we should stick to Peach instead of getting Daisy, so that's showing us more than simply wanting Bayonetta.

The reason I mentioned Peach is because I'm insinuating that she could be compared to or taken as a clone. In my personal opinion. Plus, I would want another Mario character in the roster. I don't think she's bad character, but I would like a better option.

You know the game can handle more than one new female character, right?

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:
BlazingBarrager wrote:
JalStar wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:

You know the game can handle more than one new female character, right?

Yo, I don't want to make it sound like I only want one more female character. All I said was IF we were to have ONE MORE female character, and we had to choose from Daisy and Bayonetta, I'm picking Bay. And let's be real Kirb, There are 3 female individuals in the game :samus: , :zelda: and :peach:. 5 if we count individual characters ( :zerosuitsamus: , :sheik: ), do you really think that we're getting more than one female character come the full game? Be real...

Check out my friend's shop here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jo3HD/shop?asc=u

Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:13 pm

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
You know I'll go ahead and speculate Darkrai as another rep for Pokemon. Reason being he's one of those Pokemon that can be considered "evil." Yeah we have Mewtwo, but he's more of the "battle hungry savage" than outright evil. Darkrai, on the other hand, has more evil feats to consider him an "evil" Pokemon.

JalStar wrote:
Yo, I don't want to make it sound like I only want one more female character. All I said was IF we were to have ONE MORE female character, and we had to choose from Daisy and Bayonetta, I'm picking Bay. And let's be real Kirb, There are 3 female individuals in the game :samus: , :zelda: and :peach:. 5 if we call individual characters ( :zerosuitsamus: , :sheik: ), do you really think that we're getting more than one female character come the full game? Be real...

Considering this is a fan-made game and not an official product, I doubt that's an issue. Hell if they wanted they could have taken out :goku: , :ichigo: , and :naruto: back when they started to be more on the professional side, but kept them because they already had them coded and such. Besides, Smash 4 has more female fighters than Flash 2 right now so there's that, and there's still the character expansion possibility as well. All and all, it's pretty much guaranteed that we'll be getting more than one female character in the full version. It's just a matter of who are the ones the team has selected.

ImageImageImage

Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:22 pm

JalStar wrote:
Yo, I don't want to make it sound like I only want one more female character. All I said was IF we were to have ONE MORE female character, and we had to choose from Daisy and Bayonetta, I'm picking Bay. And let's be real Kirb, There are 3 female individuals in the game :samus: , :zelda: and :peach:. 5 if we count individual characters ( :zerosuitsamus: , :sheik: ), do you really think that we're getting more than one female character come the full game? Be real...

What.
Being real doesn't mean being overly negative about character chances.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:04 am

Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:

What.

I'm not asking you to rule out Daisy's chances or any other character's chance, I'm asking you about the presence of female characters in SSF2. You truly believe we're getting multiple new females characters in SSF2's full game?

Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:20 am

JalStar wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:

What.

I'm not asking you to rule out Daisy's chances or any other character's chance, I'm asking you about the presence of female characters in SSF2. You truly believe we're getting multiple new females characters in SSF2's full game?

I was refering to female characters in general.
Otherwise I don't care about how many female chars we get in SSF2. This game can have as many waifus as it wants, I was just calling you out because of you bringing Daisy out of nowhere when talking about Bayo.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:24 am

Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:

What.

I was refering to female characters in general.
Otherwise I don't care about how many female chars we get in SSF2. This game can have as many waifus as it wants, I was just calling you out because of you bringing Daisy out of nowhere when talking about Bayo.

*sigh* Alright, I'm done Let's agree to disagree. We're taking up too much space in this thread arguing, let's get back to speculating.
It's still Bayonetta>Daisy though..lol

Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:35 am

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
JalStar wrote:
*sigh* Alright, I'm done Let's agree to disagree. We're taking up too much space in this thread arguing, let's get back to speculating.

That spoiler was uncalled for if you wanted to stop.

ImageImageImage

Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:10 am

Guys, speculation can't be fun if all we do is yell at each other. :doh:

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:15 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
BlazingBarrager wrote:
JalStar wrote:

That spoiler was uncalled for if you wanted to stop.

I get where both you guys are coming from, but honestly this argument was stupid when it started. Yes it was odd to call out a character that has nothing to do with the other being talked about. At the same time he's just stating a character he wants over the other. Kirb I think your reading into it wrong. Jstar was just stating who he wanted over another character, even if the characters had no reason to be thrown together.

I think we'll have 6 Pokemon reps like the official games, and I think that's going to be:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Charizard or Lucario
Blaziken
Mewtwo
and Hawlucha

My reason for Charizard is that they just updated his PB so he may be starting his transition into a playable character. However they just updated his PB so he may not be coming back unless he's a pokeballs and a playable fighter(which is possible considering more than one Charizard exists in the world). Hawlucha is a little more likely, either they reserved a slot for a 6th gen Pokemon or the roster isn't as finalized as people thought.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:19 am

I'd like to see either Gardevoir or Sceptile for Gen 3.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:32 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
My pick for the Pokémon reps:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo - Easily the next veteran in, the dude was in SSF1 lol.
Lucario - Would be an interesting idea, especially if he got some of his PM stuff.
Zoroark - Would be a pretty interesting idea for a newcomer, being able to use a wide variety of moves.

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:36 am

DSwift wrote:
Lucario - Would be an interesting idea, especially if he got some of his PM stuff.

whywouldsomebodyevenaskforsuchanabominationtobeinthisfangameohgodwhy

Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:42 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Kirb-Star wrote:
DSwift wrote:

whywouldsomebodyevenaskforsuchanabominationtobeinthisfangameohgodwhy

PM = Private Memebr?
(ImnotsorryIknowwhatPMactuallyisbutIcouldntresist)

Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:58 am
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132 ... 189  Next