The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm

[ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
private battle 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Hakker couldn't help but feel intimidated by the sudden change of appearance his opponent had went through, his weapon slipping out of his grip and clattering onto the ground, causing him to snap out of his momentary stupor. "So, no chance of you going easy on me?" He asked, his left cheek twitching nervously. He ran his hand over his shield, allowing it to transform back into it's original form.

"So, any particular rules of engagement?" He asked, controlling his nerves as he unstrapped his shield, allowing it to fall to the ground as he began to pull on his gauntlets, making sure they were on tight, lest they be his downfall in the fight that was to come. A quick inspection of the rest of his equipment, and he was ready to go, sheathing his sword and reattaching his shield, nodding to himself in approval.

Suddenly, he reminded himself about his hat, removing it from his head and ruffling his blonde hairs with a loud cough. "Not letting it get damaged again." He stated simply, tossing it into the stands, figuring it should be safe there. He quickly stretched his arms, figuring he could use any edge he'd be able to get in the fight, and that he'd already be warmed up, so defeating her as quickly as possible should be a priority.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:42 pm

Belthazar smirked, grabbing Hakker's hat. "The hat's gonna get it."

Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
I quickly wake from my stupor to see two immense auras of pure murderous intent powering up.

"Fight over yet? Because I'd love to have a go at someone right about now."

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"Finally! A REAL battle!" Haingi shouts, relieved that he no longer has to sit in pure boredom.

*OoC: nini, is that supposed to be a gantz suit by any chance?

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:15 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
haingi wrote:
"Finally! A REAL battle!" Haingi shouts, relieved that he no longer has to sit in pure boredom.

*OoC: nini, is that supposed to be a gantz suit by any chance?

OOC: Nope, haven't seen that anime, i hear its good tho >.>. It's what i call an Enigma suit, it helps her with stealth and a few other things... speaking of which, ill be making my next move today of zilch doesn't post by the time i'm home from class..

Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:25 am

i wokew up and start scratching my head
CM Kevin wrote:
"At least it'll be interesting." He says, staring at ZIlch with a boring look.

i'm sorry if i disapoint you
and then i stand up and say
'' i am okay'' and then watch the fight

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 pm
Legendary Ghost

"Only to not take any of this to heart; its all fun and games after all, no?" She said; jerking her head to either side, her tone had been casual. Placing her grip upon the head-rest in front of her. Using it as leverage she flipped forward through the air, and into the arena's battleground; dust pillowing up as her booted feet made contact with the floor below. Her hands now fell to either blades grip, tugging them free with a light sound of detachment; Metal across rough leather bindings.

She held them counter balanced; bringing one in front of her, bent at the elbow, ready to strike or defend. The opposing blade was held behind her; as if ready to parry or make an attack. Her expression was of total seriousness now, gone was the smirk; or any sign of non-hostility. Positioned just across from him; in a kind of arched stance, like a predator readying itself for its prey. "Try not to hold back.." Her tone now stern; ready.

Hazel eyes would flare up with a faint light; her mouth moving with a silent inaudible chant; the runes upon her belts seeming to respond to this action. An aura of frost beginning to swell up around her, seeming weak, distant and hardly there.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 pm
Legendary Ghost

"Yea, fun..." Hakker murmered nervously, unclasping his weapon, taking the still sheathed sword in hand as he gave the leather sheath a momentary inspection before pointing it directly towards his opponent, revealing the sharpened metal tip on the end to her, obviously as a warning. He remained standing in that position for a few moments, before lowering his weapon, deciding if he should attack first.

He flinched as she adressed him in a tone of voice he knew all to well, one that meant he was in a lot of trouble... "I won't." He assured her, knowing that if he even tried holding back, this would be a very short fight indeed. His eyes ran over the arena one last time, seeing if there was anything in the immediate vicinity that could be used to his advantage... Or against him.

'The ground is covered with a combination of sand and rocks...' He began his musings, running the side of his boot against the soft substance, to see if anything laid between, feeling relieved to find nothing. 'Rocks can become makeshift weapons and sand can blind the opponent...' He thought, before nodding to himself as he decided on a tactic.

Finally prepared, he raised his sword up once more, while his shield came up to his chest, deciding it would be best if he waited for her to make the first move. "I am ready." He informed her, gripping his sheathed blade, keeping it completely still, not showing any signs of being nervous in his fighting stance, though a bead of sweat was already making it's way down his face.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 pm
Legendary Ghost

Whatever she had been casting, was now readied. The cold aura took a less transparent form; almost snake-like strands of teal colored energy swarmed around her; before beginning to congregate into one point; about a foot and a half away from her figure. They clashed together; first merging as thick clouds of cold air, then sifting together as a ridged square sheet of ice. Which hovered around her slowly, purpose yet unknown. She kept her stance all the while; she herself beginning to move in cautious circles around him; one foot after the other; easing onto the earthen soil of sand and rock, calculating her next move.

Her mouth began to move once more, another sacred chant; only this time, a dark aura would churn around her; semi-transparent in nature. The violet colored coils of nether origins seemingly wrapped themselves around her limbs..

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:19 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker flinched as he finally noticed the fact that she had already begun the fight by casting a spell unfamiliar to him. He watched the created object hover, taking his time to analyze it, assumng that it must be defensive judging from the hovering pattern it had adapted. His eyes widened as he this time did notice her chanting, deciding that he should take the initiative and interrupt her.

He violently thrust his shieldbearing hand up, causing a stream of sand to shoot up out of the ground and towards his opponent. He knew it would probably not do to stop her from casting, let alone hurt her, so he rushed into the flying sand, his sword poised to strike her as he hoped the sand would drown out his footsteps.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:35 pm

"Finally. A fight where death is involved. This might be... amusing, somehow." I mumbled, sitting on one of the farthest chairs.

As I fell down on my chair, it squeaked and shaked. And dropped to the ground, like an inamate body.
"Damn. I better fix my weight problem. I'll just stand."

Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:56 pm
Legendary Ghost

Her ears would flicker some to the sudden erratic attack;her spell interrupted. "Crafty.." she'd remark aloud with an emotionless tone; as the dark coils dispersed into nothingness. Her legs having been readied to attempt an evade. The wave of soil battering across her face and hair, leaving traces left within the black strands.

Thrusting herself backward in a swift stride; pillowing up some dust of her own as she whisked her left blade horizontally to meet with her attacker; effectively clouded temporarily from view of the crowd and of eachother; however she could smell his scent; wafting into her nostrils, the masculine fragrance; and a light hint of sweat. She pulled her opposing blade further across her chest as she had slashed; readying to follow up. A certain determination set within her eyes..

Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:41 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker couldn't help but mutter a silent curse as he felt a blade impact onto his shield, forcing him to take a step back. How did she pinpoint his location like that? He didn't have the answer just yet, but he wasn't going to take any risks, allowing the stream of sand to subside just in time to notice her preparing her next attack.

He cursed once more, dropping to his knees and rolling to his left, landing in a crouch as he took a moment to catch his breath. Blinding himself to get a strike in had been a bad idea, he deduced, figuring a new approach was in order. He leapt out of his resting position, allowing his shieldbearing hand to vanish behind his shield, burgundy coloured strands of energy forming around his fingers and weaving themselves into a tight orb hidden in his palm, while he reeled his sword back, making it seem like he was going for a direct attack.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:18 pm
Legendary Ghost

Her edge had slid across the flat metal of a shield it would seem, sending up dim sparks as it slit across the steel and into the air; with the adrenaline rush force she had put behind it, her body had garnered momentum to send her into a light spin; ruffled dirty hair flowing against the whiplash ,covering half of her cheek.

She'd land lightly upon the sandy surface and with a short skid; facing his direction just as he seemingly readied for another attack; she had barely managed to evade the first... Oblivious to the hidden spell being conjured beyond view, she'd make haste to counter what she thought to be an incoming strike.

Her opposing blade had been readied like a scorpion's stinger; reared back and poised to strike. And like the dessert arachnid; and with a silent grunt from between tightly shut lips; she'd thrust the underhanded blade forward with precision and the full force of her arm; her main handed blade sweeping backwards under it in an attempt to parry the perceived attack; so that her stab might strike flesh.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:54 pm
Legendary Ghost

Stared wide-eyed for a few moments, before stopping his attack, using a pirouette to avoid the strike, gulping as he felt it pass over his chest, tearing the fabric and leaving a shallow cut. His back now turned, allowing her to view the previously hidden ball of burgundy strands for a few moments as he continued the ballet-like movement, allowing his blade to pass through the sand, using the blunt side to gather it up on the tip, which he tossed up in an attempt to blind her, having just finished a 360 degree twirl, it left hm a bit disoriented, his aim less then accurate, but he had to risk it.

His blade now held up, currently standing next to her elbow he revealed the magical orb by turning his palm to her, crossing what little distance remained between them as he attempted to force the object onto her stomach, knowing full well what would happen.

The orb would explode, leaving both his hand and her stomach with serious burns, not to mention sending both of them reeling away from the explosion. A double edged attack, but one that could make the difference between winning and losing. That is, if he managed to make contact.

Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:36 pm
 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next