The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

[ 7 posts ] 
No.879, Stump Lark & Nook Windrither 

Location: For the first 10 years of my life I thought I lived in America. I was wrong. :<
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light
Hihi! I just got into the Rp section!

Anywho, here are my RP characters First off:

Name: No.879

Race: Waddle dee

Class: Inventor

Current Rp’s: None.

Equipment: The W.U.D (Wrench. Umbrella. Driver.) Contains multiple functions:
- Rocket powered transport (Created in the Sonic universe)
- Plasma gun (Created in the Megaman universe.)
- Area scanner (Created in the pokemon universe.)
- Sheilds from most porjectiles (Unintentional function discovered apon creation of W.U.D, but only has a 70% success rate.)
Background:
No. 879 was the weapon enhancer of Grape Garden Sector 2. His job was simple. He built umbrellas. However, he is more creative than the other waddle dees and slowly was beginning to think for himself, and NOT for King Dedede. King 3D realised this while he was visiting the Grape Garden Sector and he asked No. 879 to give him a foot rub. 879 refused. King 3D was shocked. He began to think. If 879 was all ready able to think for himself, maybe his intelligence will begin to rub off on the other waddle dees, then they would leave and King 3D would have a very small army. (Since 70% of them were waddle dees.) So, the very next day King 3D gave 879 a mission. His mission was to steal 1 of the warp stars from Grape garden and bring it back mnt. Dedede. (King 3D figured that 879 would not know how to control a warpstar, and therefore never return from the mission.) Keep in mind that Waddle Dees who work in their H.Q. Don't really know what, or Who kirby is. They know what a Kirby does. But they have a more evil, vicious image of him, since the sodier waddle dee don't usually make it back from a battle against kirby, and those who did are too embaressed to admit that they ran away screaming from a little pink puff ball. 879 agreed to go on the mission the very next day.

That night, 879 invented his very own weapon. The W.U.D. It was an umbrella that also worked as a screw driver and a Wrench.

The very next day 879 began his mission. It only took about 15 minutes to find the warp star. He allways found it funny how a big, vicious, waddle dee eating creature decided to use a cute, shiny little star to get around.

And so 879 hopped onto the warpstar. But 3D was right. The poor green waddle dee had NO idea how to use the warp star. Suddenly, the warp star rose, and then shooted off in to the sky at top speed, 879 held on for dear life, Suddenly there was a bright flash of light, the warp star was going so fast, it was crossing 3 universes 2 seconds. First mrio's, then Pokemon's, then Megaman's. Until the warpstar stopped, and plumeted in to a planet. The next thing 879 remembered was waking up in a mountain terrain, next to the warp star, and then, almost a split-second later being knocked off the mountians by a tall blue hedgehog. The Warp Star was knocked in the opposite direction. 879 was lost. But he was determined to find the warpstar and get back to his own universe. He now wears a pair of shoes to fit in with the others in this universe. (He had the goggles from the start.)

Eventually he found the warp star and attempted to get back to dreamland, unfortunatly he still cannot control the warp star and is even as I type hopping from world to world, galaxy to galaxy, completing spontynious little sub missions all just so he can head home, with every world he discovers, a new function is added to the W.u.d.

Personality:
No.879 lives completely by logic, unable to grasp the consept of almost anything that goes against how his world work. Since No.879 had to grow-up quickly as a child, No.879 never really got to use his imagination. How ever, this isn't to say that No.879 is completely serious. No.879 is witty, but also some times a little panicy.

Family:
No.879 was abandoned from birth, his father was happy and gave No.879 his first pair of goggles. Unfortunatly No.879 had a furtunal twin, who arrived seconds after. No.879's twin was a waddle doo, this grabbed the parents attention and caused them to completely forget about No.879. The twin brother was named Sam. He had a good childhood and eventually became the general for the waddle dee army while No.879 had to live on his own, without a name, he hid in a library, taught himself to read and grew his knowledge and undertanding until he was old enough to become a weapons tech for grape gardens.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Stump Lark

Race: Wavecrest Gnome

Class: Rogue

Current Rp’s:
None
Equipment:
- Gnome Hooked Hammer (A hook on one side, a hammer on the other.)
- Patchy overcoat (Pull off a patch and said patch will turn into any completely random object. Was a robe, but Stump has pulled so many patches that there aren'y many left.)
- Sling Shot
Background:
After the prank he pulled on his whole village (Telling them the elves and the dwarves had teamed up to destroy the village, then trying the steal both the elves and the dwarves shiny things while they were fending them selves off from hoards of angry wave crest gnomes sent out by the village chief.) Stump was banished from his village where he took to the waves, to become a pirate, (As he thought it was the easiest way to get shiny things...) Unfortunately this didn't work out, as the pirates drank a lot, smelled bad and fought a lot, while he didn't drink, couldn't go a day with out a bath, and lost a fight at the age of 20 to a 13 year old girl. Fortunately, while he was on the crows nest one day, 2 intoxicated pirates climbed up, and tossed him out of the crows nest and on to a trader’s ship (Their own version of gnome tossing!). Where he earned money swabbing the deck, and more money by stealing spices (which he kept in his long, floppy hat.) and selling them. One day, while walking back to his hammock, a tallish man accidentally knocked over Stump's hat, revealing a large Variety of spices. Stump was then kindly asked to leave. (This kind suggestion included a lot of yelling, swearing and violence.)

Personality:
Stump is a mischievious trouble maker and has a tendancey to steal almost anything. (Except bird houses. Birds don't take theft lightly. He would much rather lure his foes into a trap or lie his way out of danger than take his opponents head on. If Stump is unsuccessful he has the unfortunate habit of screaming like a maniac.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nook Windrither (False name: Johnathan Tweet.)

Name: Nook Windrither

Race: Gnome

Class: Bard

Current Rp’s:
None
Equipment:
- Goldern great hammer (If used at full force it can temporarily deafen the target foe.)
- Also make use of his 'mage hand' ability, which allows him to pick up light objects from afar.
Animal companion:
Skip - An infant monkey, Nook likes to fly him around with his 'mage hand' as a source of entertainment

Background:
After the Gnome village Nook and his family lived in was taken over by goblins, they had no choice but to move into a village of Wave crest gnomes. There Nook met a rather ‘abnormal’ wave crest gnome named Stump and they became the best of friends. Nook often played as the distraction in Stumps some what genius schemes. Often using his amazing mime abilities, since he was hardly ever seen doing anything else, everybody just dismissed him as entertaining, yet odd and never went any further than that.

Then the inevitable day came where Stump was banished from the village. Because Nook’s day to day life had mostly consisted of helping Stump with his trickery. Nook was finding that having an average life was boring, the only good thing that Stump’s absence had brought him was that other people were beginning to notice him. Nook promptly fled the village to take on a life of his own under the name of Johnathan Tweet.

Personality:
Nook is a quiet and layed back character, but he also enjoys entertaining people.

Family:
Nook's father is a retired shoe merchant and his mother is over protective, for this reason, Nook told them that he left the village to become a traveling shoe merchant.

Last edited by Stump Lark on Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:47 am

Waifu: I'm married
The first one is a sign of drooling stupidity probably caused by Brawl fanboyism, but the others are merely average.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:40 pm
YIM WWW

How high is "high IQ" for a Waddle Dee?

Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:07 pm
Site Moderator

Not bad. Average, really. Not too much to complain about, but it could use a bit of work.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:22 am

Location: For the first 10 years of my life I thought I lived in America. I was wrong. :<
Masochist Mac wrote:
The first one is a sign of drooling stupidity probably caused by Brawl fanboyism, but the others are merely average.

I was a waddle dee fan looooong before I was a brawl fan. No.879 was the first fan character I ever created and even though I don't use him for Rps anymore, he still was my rp character and I'm proud of it. I'm not gonna hide him.

Whimskull wrote:
How high is "high IQ" for a Waddle Dee?

I dunno... 120? I guess I should go and figure that one out. Sorry bout that. :sweat:

Blue Mage wrote:
Not bad. Average, really. Not too much to complain about, but it could use a bit of work.

Well, it would help to tell me where I could improve. I'm happy to take any suggestions!

Last edited by Stump Lark on Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:10 am
Site Moderator

I might grab the flaws later and post suggestions, but I don't feel like it, right now.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 am

Blue Mage wrote:
I might grab the flaws later and post suggestions, but I don't feel like it, right now.

Okie. Thanks anyway!
(In the mean time I'll look through them and see what I can do. But I ain't changing No.879 since I've allready used him.)

Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:25 am
 [ 7 posts ]